PDA

View Full Version : Photo Albums dont have an index picture

Emichiee
March 26th, 2008, 08:21 AM
I hope I am describing that the right way.
In other members profile you can see a cover picture where the photoalbums are. In my profile it just shows text.
What am I doing wrong? :confused:

Stagecoach
March 26th, 2008, 12:02 PM
I don't know the answere, but hopefully whoever does can answere my question too.

My albums have been working fine, but today, they've suddenly stopped... my thumbnails still show, but when I click on the thumbnail only the description comes up... no picture.

Why???

harpgal
March 26th, 2008, 01:15 PM
I hope I am describing that the right way.
In other members profile you can see a cover picture where the photoalbums are. In my profile it just shows text.
What am I doing wrong? :confused:
Emi, if you are talking about the pictures that are album covers, here is what you do:
1. open your photo album.
2. in the upper right corner you will see "edit album/edit pictures".
3. click on "edit pictures".
4. below each picture is a small "0" along with "this is the album cover".
5. click on that and you are all set. :)

I don't know the answere, but hopefully whoever does can answere my question too.

My albums have been working fine, but today, they've suddenly stopped... my thumbnails still show, but when I click on the thumbnail only the description comes up... no picture.

Why???
Stagecoach, I haven't a clue. My background image at my profile place has stopped working also. Try deleting one of your pictures and uploading it again. Perhaps that will work, otherwise we will have to wait it out.

Dianyla
March 26th, 2008, 05:58 PM
Stagecoach, I haven't a clue. My background image at my profile place has stopped working also. Try deleting one of your pictures and uploading it again. Perhaps that will work, otherwise we will have to wait it out.
That's because I managed to nuke a bunch of large-size images out of people's photo albums. The small thumbnails are still in place, but when you click into them there's nothing there.

See this thread here:
Photo Albums: Good news and bad news (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=959)

harpgal
March 26th, 2008, 06:42 PM
That's because I managed to nuke a bunch of large-size images out of people's photo albums. The small thumbnails are still in place, but when you click into them there's nothing there.
........:shake:..........:D

Stagecoach
March 27th, 2008, 02:32 PM

See this thread here:
Photo Albums: Good news and bad news (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=959)

Yikes!!! Well, no problem, I have all of 'em stored on my computer, so I'll upload when I get the chance!