PDA

View Full Version : The Flexi-8 / Lilla Rose Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70

Quasiquixotic
November 19th, 2015, 03:35 PM
Oh lillarose...I think you just got me :crush:

Littlefox
November 19th, 2015, 03:45 PM
Me aswell :inlove:

Rushli
November 19th, 2015, 04:52 PM
I let out a inhaling squeal noise when I saw that one. (It was so attractive:lala: ) I have been playing with what sizes I really want and am pretty sure j need a xs, S, L and XXL to come home to me......

JadedByEntropy
November 19th, 2015, 06:25 PM
ooooh! time for my new XL! Thats impossibly pretty! i liiiike it!

Its not here yet!!???!?!?shudder: aaagh! WHEN does this release?! shudder:

bonbon58
November 19th, 2015, 07:35 PM
pretty! i would love it more if it was in silver instead of gunmetal color..

not so happy about staying up to wait for the sale though :p

Quasiquixotic
November 19th, 2015, 07:39 PM
Sale....?!?!

AlyBlu
November 19th, 2015, 07:47 PM
Sale....?!?!

Black Friday..it is gonna be huge!

AlyBlu
November 19th, 2015, 07:55 PM
Ok, I see 25 new styles. All Fotm's. Two of thoose twenty five are fotm for december. There is some seriously cool stuff up!

AlyBlu
November 19th, 2015, 08:01 PM
Soliciting.

bonbon58
November 19th, 2015, 08:03 PM
question: if my ponytail circumference is 3.5 inches, should i get the small (3.1 according to website) or medium (4 according to website) for ponytails?

BTW AluBlu, thanks for posting these :o

Rushli
November 19th, 2015, 08:06 PM
question: if my ponytail circumference is 3.5 inches, should i get the small (3.1 according to website) or medium (4 according to website) for ponytails?

mine is right around the 3.5" range (a tad bigger I think) and I use a small.

I know some of you are opposed to the piping but i wore my turtle for six weeks staight, literally. I slept in it, I showered in it-still in excellent condition. Made me a fan. They are lighter, some when I have headache days, the weight does not make it worse
I have not bought any of the piping ones yet, but I do love the look of them. These butterflies are pretty awesome too!

AlyBlu
November 19th, 2015, 08:09 PM
Soliciting

AlyBlu
November 19th, 2015, 08:11 PM
Soliciting

Rushli
how am I ever going to decide? I dont even know everythign they will have and I already need to narrow it down so I dont spend $500....

AlyBlu

BTW AluBlu, thanks for posting these :oyou got it! First time all day I have had some quiet time and I get to look at all the new pretties!

Crystawni
November 19th, 2015, 08:12 PM

I find small is great for my 3.5" pony (although... my pony has added some winter-weight, measuring around 4" now, and struggles with smalls, but medium is a tad too large still).

And no, I did not need to see the spring-marine colour combo. Nope. Nuh uh. Oh boy.

AlyBlu
November 19th, 2015, 08:12 PM
how am I ever going to decide? I dont even know everythign they will have and I already need to narrow it down so I dont spend $500....
I get a bit embarressed when I count how many I already have!

AlyBlu
November 19th, 2015, 08:14 PM
Ladybug and Sunflower will be back!

AlyBlu
November 19th, 2015, 08:18 PM
This is gorgeous, but danglies make me nervous
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d20/AlyBlu/image.jpg1_14.jpg

Rushli
November 19th, 2015, 08:19 PM
I get a bit embarressed when I count how many I already have!

I go back and forth on when and if flexis work on my hair. It seems like by the time I have made a big list and decided to order, they dont work very well. After 18m here, I think I finally have a handle on my hair and think it is time to start a good collection :) hehe

bonbon58
November 19th, 2015, 08:19 PM
thanks, Rushli and Crystawni :flower:

AlyBlu
November 19th, 2015, 08:26 PM
I go back and forth on when and if flexis work on my hair. It seems like by the time I have made a big list and decided to order, they dont work very well. After 18m here, I think I finally have a handle on my hair and think it is time to start a good collection :) hehe
Nothing worked for me prior to these. Everything slid out, snagged or ripped. I got conned into trying one and just fell in love. And never having had hair toys prior, I am making up for lost time!

AlyBlu
November 19th, 2015, 08:27 PM
Soliciting

AlyBlu
November 19th, 2015, 08:38 PM
Soliciting

Sparklylady82
November 19th, 2015, 08:52 PM
Soliciting

ooooooh I love this! I'm having a party so I can't wait to order!

roseomalley
November 19th, 2015, 08:57 PM
Yeah, I lied! But check this one out against silver hair! Just lovely
Soliciting
Oh, I have silver hair! I love this and want it in too many sizes.

Red.
November 19th, 2015, 08:58 PM
Soliciting[/URL]

Loving this one!

I know some of you are opposed to the piping but i wore my turtle for six weeks staight, literally. I slept in it, I showered in it-still in excellent condition. Made me a fan. They are lighter, some when I have headache days, the weight does not make it worse
Wow this one is gorgeous! I'll be getting this one for sure.

Sparklylady82
November 19th, 2015, 09:03 PM
I have a XL that fits a Cinnabon or round bun and a L fits when I just twist my hair up vertically and tuck in the ends. Can you guys recommend size for a ponytail for me. Also, what are some other buns to try with a flexi. I'm just getting into them!

Rushli
November 19th, 2015, 09:15 PM
I find small is great for my 3.5" pony (although... my pony has added some winter-weight, measuring around 4" now, and struggles with smalls, but medium is a tad too large still).

I have a XL that fits a Cinnabon or round bun and a L fits when I just twist my hair up vertically and tuck in the ends. Can you guys recommend size for a ponytail for me. Also, what are some other buns to try with a flexi. I'm just getting into them!

Sparklylady, your profile says you are a ii/iii (so around 4"?) so I quoted what Crystawni said earlier tonight for you. Maybe not super helpful, but a start!

Sparklylady82
November 20th, 2015, 09:44 AM
NGslocks, I love your Hoot! I feel like this one somehow looks good in pretty much everyone's hair. Here's mine (in L), in a very quickly done twist that nevertheless held for the rest of the day:

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n120/Paisley_Love/Hoot%20Flexi_zpstk8askcu.jpg

The weather was gloomy so it was hard to get a good picture, but I love it. :cloud9:
Love it!

My Hoot flexi came today! I love it. So much prettier than in the photo. I didn't get a chance to take a pic outside, so not the greatest pic, but wanted to share anyways :D

http://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/x385/TheJazzPony/4a75afa9-8f4c-422d-b6f4-37bef08d6387_zpsra9cvccn.jpg

I plan on ordering this one, so cute!

Curious about November flexi as well :D
Here is an action shot of my Jack O' Lantern.

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/762/22547741946_3dca5861fc.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/Amt58u)
That is so neat!

mbella77
November 20th, 2015, 11:49 AM
I could never figure out the circumference thing. Mine is about 3 but a medium is too tight and a large ir ok, but an XL is wonderful (can slide if you pull though)

Rushli
November 20th, 2015, 04:25 PM
sorry!
I'll try finding photo links to post. I was told I could share them but they are from a private FB event, so no one would be able to see them if I posted those links.

ooo
November 21st, 2015, 04:33 AM
I'd like to see more action pics of flexi8 clips with the piping, please

lapushka
November 21st, 2015, 06:43 AM
That butterfly... myeah, no, maybe. I don't know. It's been so long since I bought any... I got the celtic knots in the beginning, in every size, and a few other "nicer" ones, and it seems I have enough. If your storage overflows, you know you don't need more. :lol:

Chromis
November 21st, 2015, 07:19 AM
Mod Note: Consultants, please review our vendor guidelines http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=44940

Vendors may:

add a link of your shop to our list of hair-toy links
include one link to your store or auctions in your profile
answer direct questions from other members about your products. Answer the question, but don´t use it as an opportunity to enable.
mention your shop in a blog-post once, after that all advertising must be limited to the links in the vendor list and your profile.
place an ad on LHC via Google Ads if you want more advertising. To do this, click the link at the top of each page that says "Advertise on this site" and apply directly to Google.

Vendors may not:

advertise for your shop in your signature - this means no links, logos, items etc. serving advertising purposes
sell items you made for sale - no shop leftovers, discounted B-quality or trial versions
post pictures of your wares - this includes the TLHC album section
offer to make items on a custom basis - no hints at it either
contact users via the forum to talk about your products
continually mention your own products or business/website
start threads that serve as nothing but advertising for yourself - including threads in the guise of soliciting feedback on your designs
ask, suggest or otherwise cajole your customers, friends or relatives to start advertising for you
send LHC members free or discounted items to make them praise your products on the boards
"buy back" products you made from the swap board

Gumball note:

We kindly ask that everyone please follow the Image Posting Guidelines (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=114999&p=2559886&viewfull=1#post2559886). In short, if a picture isn't yours, please link to it instead of posting. Hotlinking is also not permitted.

Thank you!

mbella77
November 21st, 2015, 07:59 AM
Have you consider swapping? I was thinking about this. Some designs I used one or twice. What do I do now? I do use them for the curtains though.

I have to have that crimson joy in two more sizes. I love how the pin disappears in my hair and the gem stands out.
https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/s720x720/11659447_10205884143635655_1790730141463725498_n.j pg?oh=edb89ea41d3fcc13740225c918a1a497&oe=56F4B2AC

rags
November 21st, 2015, 08:51 AM
I want the butterfly - but I mainly want the all blue one and the blue and silver one. Surprise, I know. LOL. What can I say - I love blues!

I'm worried about the piping on the butterfly looking bad with silvers in a bun - but I want it in a mini for sure.

Of course, I can't even get all my hair back up into a bun yet (French twist thing, not a bun) = but it's coming and I know they work so why not? :p

mbella77 - wow that one just pops in your hair! I'd get more sizes too!

Kaya
November 21st, 2015, 08:55 AM
I'm curious. Do they ever introduce new headband designs during sales like these? Or is it more limited to just Flexis?

Arete
November 21st, 2015, 05:13 PM
I really wanted to get a turtle, but looks like they got rid of it and replaced it with ANOTHER cross design. Do we really need six cross flexis? I've nothing against crosses or Christianity, but six of any type of flexi seems like overkill

AlyBlu
November 21st, 2015, 05:26 PM
The turtles were limited editions, once they were gone, unfortunately that is it.

ETA:

I'm curious. Do they ever introduce new headband designs during sales like these? Or is it more limited to just Flexis?
They do. Not frequently but they do.

I'd like to see more action pics of flexi8 clips with the piping, please
I will get a few more taken. I have xxl and xs.

JadedByEntropy
November 21st, 2015, 08:28 PM
So when do we start camping out to get the seasonal flexi? ;)

Kiwibird
November 23rd, 2015, 11:37 AM
Does anyone know the name of the blue-greenish new Flexi that will be available on Friday?

Lisa Long4Life
November 23rd, 2015, 02:05 PM
The Winter Wonder has sold out in XL, does that mean it's gone forever? :confused: :(

Kaya
November 23rd, 2015, 02:42 PM
The Winter Wonder has sold out in XL, does that mean it's gone forever? :confused: :(

I hope not! Technically, it says 'Out of Stock' so I'm interpreting that they will eventually re-stock them. Fingers crossed, since I really want to get a few more in different sizes! :o

Lisa Long4Life
November 23rd, 2015, 03:09 PM
I hope not! Technically, it says 'Out of Stock' so I'm interpreting that they will eventually re-stock them. Fingers crossed, since I really want to get a few more in different sizes! :o

Thanks, I wasn't sure if they only marked them as sold out when all sizes are gone, but I'd really like one for winter :)

AlyBlu
November 23rd, 2015, 06:56 PM
Does anyone know the name of the blue-greenish new Flexi that will be available on Friday?
Merry Iris

AlyBlu
November 23rd, 2015, 06:57 PM
No, it is part of the permanent collection. They are just out of stock.

Kiwibird
November 24th, 2015, 12:59 AM
Thanks. Has anybody seen the latest Flexi? It's a very colourful one. One of the consultants posted it several hours ago.

eadwine
November 24th, 2015, 04:27 AM
Where was it posted?

mbella77
November 24th, 2015, 09:08 AM
Did you go back a few pages? AlyBlu and I posted a few.

eadwine
November 24th, 2015, 11:41 AM
"One of the consultants posted it several hours ago."

Those few pages back, that was days ago that those were posted, hence my question.

Viola88
November 24th, 2015, 11:51 AM
Enough characters :/

Quasiquixotic
November 24th, 2015, 11:55 AM
Did you go back a few pages? AlyBlu and I posted a few.

I'm also pretty sure the mods stripped the thread of the photos for solicitation. I was a little sad because I like seeing them.

Viola88
November 24th, 2015, 11:59 AM
I'm also pretty sure the mods stripped the thread of the photos for solicitation. I was a little sad because I like seeing them.

Hmm, I'm not a consultant so I wonder if my post is ok?

Groovy Granny
November 24th, 2015, 12:04 PM
Hmm, I'm not a consultant so I wonder if my post is ok?

You can only post a pic you took yourself; If it isn't yours, then just post a link to it :)
On Posting Pictures - Hotlinking with IMG Tags and Copyright Issues (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=35939)

Viola88
November 24th, 2015, 12:13 PM
You can only post a pic you took yourself; If it isn't yours, then just post a link to it :)
On Posting Pictures - Hotlinking with IMG Tags and Copyright Issues (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=35939)
Hmm, even more interesting since new Ficcare release photos are always posted over in the ficcare thread. Thanks for the info and I'll go delete the photo. The photos are from a consultant's page on facebook. That seems like solicitation.

Lisa Long4Life
November 24th, 2015, 12:15 PM
No, it is part of the permanent collection. They are just out of stock.

Thanks so much! :D

Groovy Granny
November 24th, 2015, 12:50 PM
Hmm, even more interesting since new Ficcare release photos are always posted over in the ficcare thread. Thanks for the info and I'll go delete the photo. The photos are from a consultant's page on facebook. That seems like solicitation.

I know...I've seen it too :wink:

You asked, and someone recently pointed it out to ME....so I was quick to answer you :o

The mods can clear up any confusion you may have; the regs are in that section I linked to (site happenings).

AlyBlu
November 24th, 2015, 03:12 PM
Same pics. I have a few questions in to the moderators as I have rights to use the photos as a consultant. I am waiting to hear back from the moderators about ho w we can proceed. The no soliciting, copyright thing makes it a bit weird, as having copyrights also means I am soliciting, even though I never try to drum up business. And I am not sure if I can link to my instagram, or if that is soliciting also. So I am a bit in limdo. That being said, it all goes live Friday night! So excited!

AlyBlu
November 24th, 2015, 03:14 PM
Someone posted a link to a party, which I think is what tipped the scales. But I am not positive. I did get picture happy, which may have pushed it to the limit also.

Quasiquixotic
November 24th, 2015, 03:18 PM
I was sad to see your photos go. I like them and find them helpful, especially when they are the first chance I have to see new clips.

AlyBlu
November 24th, 2015, 03:24 PM
I was sad to see your photos go. I like them and find them helpful, especially when they are the first chance I have to see new clips.
I am hoping they get back to me soon. Looking over the posts, they deleted some photos as soliciting, but changed others so that you can click on the link to me photobucket account, so I am not sure. But yeah, hoping to hear something as I was trying to play within the rules.

dulce
November 24th, 2015, 04:59 PM
I loved your pics AlyBlu!Hope something can be worked out.

two_wheels
November 24th, 2015, 05:29 PM
I like the stock pics. Maybe lillarose can explicitly give their consent for sharing or something.

AlyBlu
November 24th, 2015, 05:49 PM
I like the stock pics. Maybe lillarose can explicitly give their consent for sharing or something.
I have explicit consent. I think it is more LHC rules. They have to cover their butt and I cannot blame them. It is to hard to know who has permission and who is just reposting something they found on FB or instagram

two_wheels
November 24th, 2015, 06:34 PM
Yeah I understand. Well fingers crossed we can find a solution, I like the previews

AlyBlu
November 24th, 2015, 06:47 PM
Do you want me to just link to my photobucket? I am assuming since one of my links was changed to that, that it is okay.

Quasiquixotic
November 24th, 2015, 06:54 PM
:agree:!!!

dulce
November 24th, 2015, 07:06 PM
That might work! We all like your pics!

AlyBlu
November 24th, 2015, 07:07 PM
Thank you all for the kind words. I am working on figuring it out. It helps to hear your nice words because getting my pics deleted startled me as I never intentionally solicit.

ETA:

Okay - I never have linked to my photobucket - so I am hoping this works. and it made me set up a password. Password is lillarose

ETA2:

I will get more photos off my zip drive and load them tonight - but if someone can check and make sure for me that the link and the password work, I would appreciate it.

Pretty much any photo I have taken about lillarose is in there, so please excuse some of the goofy ones.

Groovy Granny
November 24th, 2015, 07:21 PM
It works; they looks great :thumbsup:

AlyBlu
November 24th, 2015, 07:34 PM
yay! I got more loaded and will see if I can get more loaded tonight

Gumball
November 24th, 2015, 08:51 PM
I am hoping they get back to me soon. Looking over the posts, they deleted some photos as soliciting, but changed others so that you can click on the link to me photobucket account, so I am not sure. But yeah, hoping to hear something as I was trying to play within the rules.
Hello AlyBlu! :waving: I believe the rules for this have been relayed to you by another member of the mod team. In case you have any questions, please feel free to PM me. I'm more than happy to provide any clarification I can! :)

Do you want me to just link to my photobucket? I am assuming since one of my links was changed to that, that it is okay.
In this case I would caution against hosting them on your Photobucket. I believe the prior changes were made while missing a piece of the full scope, and in this regard external hosting may still run into some site rule issues.

AlyBlu
November 24th, 2015, 09:31 PM
Thank you Gumball. I sent a pm as I have not heard anything back.

Viola88
November 25th, 2015, 07:13 AM
My consultant posted this sale breakdown on her facebook page:
12am Nov 27 - Midnight Nov 29 (all times PST)
20% off everything including new releases
25% off select festive styles
30% off select holiday releases
30% prior limited release items
30% off limited release past FOTMs
50% off select items
free shipping on retail orders over $50

Cassyopeia
November 25th, 2015, 08:38 AM
My consultant posted this sale breakdown on her facebook page:
12am Nov 27 - Midnight Nov 29 (all times PST)
20% off everything including new releases
25% off select festive styles
30% off select holiday releases
30% prior limited release items
30% off limited release past FOTMs
50% off select items
free shipping on retail orders over $50

I guess I will be shopping a bit this friday ☺
Was hoping for a "free shipping on orders above 40$", seeing as I have to pay 25% tax on everything above that, including shipping fees. Stupid norwegian rules...😕 Hoping there will be some left for me since timezone-differences means I'll be asleep when the sale hits 😆

Viola88
November 25th, 2015, 05:33 PM
Here's a few pics my consultant posted on her facebook page.

http://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh492/Viola887/12273527_10206982192065212_5453842820049114268_o1_ zpsi3cjbbpc.jpg
Posting Lilla Rose photos with permission that has been provided to the mod team.

http://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh492/Viola887/12247803_793035190822038_6800554181486873788_o_zps fnwymaww.jpg
Posting Lilla Rose photos with permission that has been provided to the mod team.

parkmikii
November 25th, 2015, 10:20 PM
Does anyone know if you can use any other currencies that you have in your PayPal balance to pay at lilla rose?
I have some euro and no $ at the moment so I'd like to know if I can pay with the € instead

eadwine
November 25th, 2015, 10:37 PM
Yes you can. Paypal will convert things for you. Last time I ordered I put some euros in my bank account using iDeal, and the order went just fine.

Rushli
November 25th, 2015, 11:20 PM
Someone posted a link to a party, which I think is what tipped the scales. But I am not positive. I did get picture happy, which may have pushed it to the limit also.

I posted the party. I read the vendor rules and thought I was fine, but there is a rule under the swap board about not posting links you can benefit from. (I swear I was innocently thinking I wanted a LHCer to win so I could see all the pretties they chose!) That said, I am sure the mods would have done something even if only one picture was posted. They aim to run things fair and smoothly.

I have been speculating on how to share photos legally, and was wondering about a pinterest board link? If it is not your business one (or with a party linked, in my case) it's not soliciting your business. Or is it considered an illegal imagine hosting site? I have my toys board linked in my sig and not all of them are self taken shots, nor have links. I honestly never thought it might not be following the rules before now. Maybe I am over thinking things, but after under thinking the last one, I rather be safe. :p

parkmikii
November 26th, 2015, 01:09 AM
Yes you can. Paypal will convert things for you. Last time I ordered I put some euros in my bank account using iDeal, and the order went just fine.

Thing is they're in the balance on site, not on card.. I received a payment in euro and they ask for USD.
Last time I tried to buy a ficcare that called for euro and I had 15 usd as balance plus the rest on the credit card and it told me I don't have enough money even though after talking with the seller to send the 15$ in the usd currency plus the rest in euro from the card it worked so I had enough money :/
This PayPal business is complicated..

two_wheels
November 26th, 2015, 01:19 AM
I posted the party. I read the vendor rules and thought I was fine, but there is a rule under the swap board about not posting links you can benefit from. (I swear I was innocently thinking I wanted a LHCer to win so I could see all the pretties they chose!) That said, I am sure the mods would have done something even if only one picture was posted. They aim to run things fair and smoothly.

I have been speculating on how to share photos legally, and was wondering about a pinterest board link? If it is not your business one (or with a party linked, in my case) it's not soliciting your business. Or is it considered an illegal imagine hosting site? I have my toys board linked in my sig and not all of them are self taken shots, nor have links. I honestly never thought it might not be following the rules before now. Maybe I am over thinking things, but after under thinking the last one, I rather be safe. :p

Please not pinterest... I hate how they try to force you to sign up for it... anything but pinterest!! :lol:

parkmikii I've converted paypal balances before, it just asks you at checkout iirc.

Rushli
November 26th, 2015, 02:20 AM
Please not pinterest... I hate how they try to force you to sign up for it... anything but pinterest!! :lol:

Complete Pinterest addict here :couch:

Viola88
November 26th, 2015, 03:12 AM
Complete Pinterest addict here :couch:
Me, too :D

I would PM Gumball to see options. I am not a consultant so I had a few more options open to me for posting official lilla rose photos.

Theobroma
November 26th, 2015, 05:46 AM
Here's a few pics my consultant posted on her facebook page.

http://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh492/Viola887/12273527_10206982192065212_5453842820049114268_o1_ zpsi3cjbbpc.jpg

Oh my, those pins are stunning! If there's going to be a Flexi with the same centre I fear I'm lost. :)

Theobroma
November 26th, 2015, 05:47 AM

This, with feeling! I'm so sick of having to sign up with a zillion sites and I don't know what I'd use pinterest for in the first place...

Alaska98
November 26th, 2015, 06:57 AM
Does anyone have a link to all the designs that will become available tomorrow? I thought I saw a pic that had them all edited into 1 image and I can't find it now.

rags
November 26th, 2015, 08:13 AM
Theobroma, there IS a flexi with that design - my consultant has pics of all of the available ones up in her FB group. I'd say you'll have to fight me for it, but I doubt you want a medium LOL.

There is also a beautiful blue I want, and the butterfly. But I'm not staying up until 3 am my time, so probably I either won't be able to get on or all the designs I want will be gone. Well, my wallet will be happy! :p

Theobroma
November 26th, 2015, 09:34 AM
Rags, at least the company is in your time zone, or close to it! No clue when I'd have to be online here in Europe...

But it's probably academic. The site is bound to lock up again under the onslaught of hopeful buyers, no? And all our wallets will be safe. /gallows humour

eadwine
November 26th, 2015, 09:39 AM
Thing is they're in the balance on site, not on card.. I received a payment in euro and they ask for USD.
Last time I tried to buy a ficcare that called for euro and I had 15 usd as balance plus the rest on the credit card and it told me I don't have enough money even though after talking with the seller to send the 15$ in the usd currency plus the rest in euro from the card it worked so I had enough money :/
This PayPal business is complicated..
Over here it doesn't matter what funds are in the account, it just converts to what is needed *shrug*

No credit card here though, hate the things.

Viola88
November 26th, 2015, 09:39 AM
Rags, at least the company is in your time zone, or close to it! No clue when I'd have to be online here in Europe...

But it's probably academic. The site is bound to lock up again under the onslaught of hopeful buyers, no? And all our wallets will be safe. /gallows humour

Here - http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

I've got to live vicariously through everyone here :D I'm only allowing myself maybe one flexi.

Theobroma
November 26th, 2015, 09:53 AM
Here - http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

I've got to live vicariously through everyone here :D I'm only allowing myself maybe one flexi.

Thanks, Viola... unfortunately it doesn't help that I've lost track of the post announcing the start time of the sale! :D Still, I suppose LR will be sending out emails closer to the time.

And I really shouldn't be allowing myself even one Flexi. I already have more than I can wear!

bonbon58
November 26th, 2015, 10:13 AM
Thanks, Viola... unfortunately it doesn't help that I've lost track of the post announcing the start time of the sale! :D Still, I suppose LR will be sending out emails closer to the time.

And I really shouldn't be allowing myself even one Flexi. I already have more than I can wear!

i believe it's 12am pacific time.
and nope, not staying up until 3am either :shrug:

Groovy Granny
November 26th, 2015, 10:14 AM
I took advantage of the last sale, and just got a few toys from other shops...so I will lurk in TIME OUT :popcorn:
Have fun and good luck everyone :)

Theobroma
November 26th, 2015, 10:33 AM
i believe it's 12am pacific time.
and nope, not staying up until 3am either :shrug:

Hmm, if they're starting when it's 12 a.m. over there, it'll be the middle of the day over here! Might be quite convenient for us, then. Oh dear. :)

Rushli
November 26th, 2015, 10:38 AM
It is at 2am for me and since my insomnia kept me up until after 4 this morning, I am hoping to stay up and order without issue!

eadwine
November 26th, 2015, 10:47 AM
It'll be 9 am for me. Can't get any more perfect ;)

parkmikii
November 26th, 2015, 10:53 AM
Over here it doesn't matter what funds are in the account, it just converts to what is needed *shrug*

No credit card here though, hate the things.

Thank you, I hope it'll work :D

Rushli
November 26th, 2015, 11:13 AM
Got the ok from Gumball! This is my Pinterest board (https://www.pinterest.com/rushli/hair-flexi-8/) with a some of the new styles. There are some FOTM and other ones I like too. (Sorry TW! And anyone else without an account!)

AlyBlu
November 26th, 2015, 11:16 AM

I have been speculating on how to share photos legally, and was wondering about a pinterest board link? If it is not your business one (or with a party linked, in my case) it's not soliciting your business. Or is it considered an illegal imagine hosting site? I have my toys board linked in my sig and not all of them are self taken shots, nor have links. I honestly never thought it might not be following the rules before now. Maybe I am over thinking things, but after under thinking the last one, I rather be safe. :p i have definitely over thought this! I have never had an issue posting the photos before, so my brain freaked a bit. I so do not want to get booted from the board.

AlyBlu
November 26th, 2015, 11:17 AM
It will be at 1 am for me, and I will more than likely be up and waiting. I want the winter iris!

Theobroma
November 26th, 2015, 11:29 AM
Got the ok from Gumball! This is my Pinterest board (https://www.pinterest.com/rushli/hair-flexi-8/) with a some of the new styles. There are some FOTM and other ones I like too. (Sorry TW! And anyone else without an account!)

Gah, no recriminations to you, Rushli, but that's the last time I'll ever follow a Pinterest link. If you aren't signed in the nag banner starts by obscuring about half the screen and then bloats to cover all of it when you start trying to scroll down. Sorry, but anything that's this obnoxious about trying to coerce me to sign up is something I'll resist as a matter of sheer principle. ;)

Anyone here have, say, an Instagram link to new Flexi styles, if we aren't allowed to see them right here at home?

KittyBird
November 26th, 2015, 12:28 PM
All I want is a ladybug (heard some rumors that this one is returning) in XXL, but gah, I don't want to spend 5-6 hours trying to get it.. :rolleyes: We'll see if the site behaves itself tomorrow.

Quasiquixotic
November 26th, 2015, 12:50 PM
It will be at 1 am for me, and I will more than likely be up and waiting. I want the winter iris!

I want this one as well. And maybe Hoot and Tawny...but this is more flexis than I will ever wear...

I have an XL Colors on Parade if someone wants to trade/buy...

Arete
November 26th, 2015, 01:10 PM
I'm really hoping native filagree copper and the piping turtle make an appearance

lazuliblue
November 26th, 2015, 04:07 PM
I missed the colours on parade at the last sale and have been waiting for it to be back in stock. I'm debating as to whether or not I can be bothered to get up at 8am tomorrow (my day off) and fight with the website or just buy it now!

AlyBlu
November 26th, 2015, 04:40 PM
For everything I have seen, piping turtle is a bust. Native filigree is one they are phasing out, so I think there is a very limitedquantity. But ladybug is there!

And yep, I can not post pics here or link off site, sorry. I would love to but playing by the rules means I get to keep playing. But I can keep posting action shots, so whenI can share I will.

Rushli
November 26th, 2015, 05:16 PM
Gah, no recriminations to you, Rushli, but that's the last time I'll ever follow a Pinterest link. If you aren't signed in the nag banner starts by obscuring about half the screen and then bloats to cover all of it when you start trying to scroll down. Sorry, but anything that's this obnoxious about trying to coerce me to sign up is something I'll resist as a matter of sheer principle. ;)

Anyone here have, say, an Instagram link to new Flexi styles, if we aren't allowed to see them right here at home?

That stinks. I have been using Pinterest since you had to be invited to use it so I have never struggled with these issues! I don't use Instagram often because using it on the computer was annoying. I went to play with it and found some new ones I had not seen yet!!! (And it either was not an option last time I tried or I just never tried to really figure the app out, but now I know where to copy url links!)
https://instagram.com/p/-jtd6KHt9G/
https://instagram.com/p/-j5-Cknt6f/
https://instagram.com/p/-jvUckHtxQ/
You pins are coming home with me too https://instagram.com/p/-iJLVMICD2/

Less than 8 hours!!

Alaska98
November 26th, 2015, 05:18 PM
I just want to clarify the rules.

We can't post pics that aren't ours, but we can link to pics that aren't ours?

Vendors can't post links to their wares, but I could post links to vendors' wares? (More specifically, since I'm not a vendor, can I post a link to Lilla Rose wares?)

Am I understanding correctly?

Arete
November 26th, 2015, 05:19 PM
Oh, I really like the second one you linked, Rushli!

Red.
November 26th, 2015, 05:23 PM
Ooh I want this one! https://www.instagram.com/p/-kDwpxnt0a/

Rushli
November 26th, 2015, 05:30 PM
I just want to clarify the rules.

We can't post pics that aren't ours, but we can link to pics that aren't ours?

Vendors can't post links to their wares, but I could post links to vendors' wares? (More specifically, since I'm not a vendor, can I post a link to Lilla Rose wares?)

Am I understanding correctly?

This is how I understand it. And when posting links you have to be careful about where you are posting from. My consultant posted pics in a private FB group, so I could not link to them for others to see, but I could if it had been her public page. I also could not download them, pop them on photobucket and link them either.

AspenSong
November 26th, 2015, 05:38 PM
Gahhhh....Why did I come in here and loooook?!!! I was so certain I'd just ignore trying to get any flexis, but now that I look at all these new ones I have several I REALLY WANT. I obviously feel like I need that Butterfly one...haha.

Rushli
November 26th, 2015, 05:45 PM
Oh, I really like the second one you linked, Rushli!
Me too! the xs is so cute, but what size to go with?

Ooh I want this one! https://www.instagram.com/p/-kDwpxnt0a/
I love the center peice and bead placement but Orange is not my color. Then part of me thinks about the jatoba fork I have with a very orange color and it looks surprisingly well. To me this looks like an orange dyed wood bead, so it might work....?

Arete
November 26th, 2015, 05:53 PM
I might get a mini in it for securing braids. Definitely snagging the native filagree copper in mega if they have it

Alaska98
November 26th, 2015, 05:55 PM
Gahhhh....Why did I come in here and loooook?!!! I was so certain I'd just ignore trying to get any flexis, but now that I look at all these new ones I have several I REALLY WANT. I obviously feel like I need that Butterfly one...haha.

Me too! And a large sunflower. And...

AspenSong
November 26th, 2015, 05:59 PM
Haha Alaska....I was just telling myself how I need to downsize more, blah blah....only try to get the few big dream items I like and posted in my ISO thread...etc. Then I go look and I'm OMG....I need the Butterfly and the Triangle feather one and the blue jewel pins!!!

Rushli
November 26th, 2015, 08:05 PM
Haha Alaska....I was just telling myself how I need to downsize more, blah blah....only try to get the few big dream items I like and posted in my ISO thread...etc. Then I go look and I'm OMG....I need the Butterfly and the Triangle feather one and the blue jewel pins!!!

Downsize? Never! Lol. In the end 3 more flexis won't push you into hoarder status. Especially when they their styles are so different from each other. (And when you have so generously give toys away to others!)

Alaska98
November 26th, 2015, 08:23 PM
Downsize? Never! Lol. In the end 3 more flexis won't push you into hoarder status. Especially when they their styles are so different from each other. (And when you have so generously give toys away to others!)

This! Lol! And I seem to remember that 3 is a magic number.

Rushli
November 26th, 2015, 08:32 PM
:magic: you got that right.... And multiples of three too, right? Cause I am thinking about a lot more....

AspenSong
November 26th, 2015, 09:03 PM

This! Lol! And I seem to remember that 3 is a magic number.

:magic: you got that right.... And multiples of three too, right? Cause I am thinking about a lot more....

http://i.imgur.com/X5EbOAo.jpg

lol. SHHHH! None of this multiples of 3 stuff! I'm now just picturing myself laying on the floor on a bed of Flexis, making "flexi" angels like in the snow...and hubby comes in all WTH?! And I'm like, But...but....3 is a magic number and multiple of three too!! This is just a lot of magic!!

Groovy Granny
November 26th, 2015, 09:18 PM
:lala:

Heading to the Time Out thread :run:

Rushli
November 26th, 2015, 09:24 PM
lol. SHHHH! None of this multiples of 3 stuff! I'm now just picturing myself laying on the floor on a bed of Flexis, making "flexi" angels like in the snow...and hubby comes in all WTH?! And I'm like, But...but....3 is a magic number and multiple of three too!! This is just a lot of magic!!

hahaha. :wethree: :wannabe:

:lala:

Heading to the Time Out thread :run:

Proud of you! Keep staying strong!

:radar: almost 3.5 hours!

Valkyriejae
November 26th, 2015, 10:11 PM
Well, I've narrowed it down from the ones I've found pics of on facebook... 6 I really want and another 4 I'm considering ><
Fortunately for my wallet, my dad has agreed to get me some as an early Yule gift :) Now I just have to avoid buying so many that I'll feel guilty

Rushli
November 26th, 2015, 10:20 PM
Well, I've narrowed it down from the ones I've found pics of on facebook... 6 I really want and another 4 I'm considering ><
Fortunately for my wallet, my dad has agreed to get me some as an early Yule gift :) Now I just have to avoid buying so many that I'll feel guilty

What ones?

AlyBlu
November 26th, 2015, 10:32 PM
No guilt. Wear them all, share photos, be an enabler!

Arete
November 26th, 2015, 10:46 PM
I'm planning on getting a mega native Filagree copper (if they have it, otherwise a flitter), a med compass rose, and not sure which mini I'll get

Groovy Granny
November 26th, 2015, 10:55 PM
hahaha. :wethree: :wannabe:

Proud of you! Keep staying strong!

:radar: almost 3.5 hours!
LOL Thanks!

It may be of help that I have a couple toys coming in the next day or so that I did cave on last week :wannabe:
BUT I am holding out for this sale....and even got a Ficcare email tonight :doh: :lala:

JadedByEntropy
November 26th, 2015, 11:16 PM
i haven't ever done blackfriday sales so this is a slightly more boring adventure than i was aware of. Plus, i assumed timezones were correct, and they're not so... cue jeopardy music for the next two hours. I've got my cart ready though just need one new one and i'm out!

Is there a new snowflake or just the old one? I'd rather it be different, but thats okay.

eadwine
November 26th, 2015, 11:42 PM
Good luck everyone. I just tried logging in and already got the firestorm error. This does not bode well!

mbella77
November 26th, 2015, 11:50 PM
Write down their sku # and go to quick order mode

<Mod note: Items removed.>

eadwine
November 27th, 2015, 12:00 AM
I cannot see a quick order mode (oh wait, found it, and I just tried to log in again which worked *snort*). Your images aren't working by the way.

Rushli
November 27th, 2015, 12:12 AM
I've been in for awhile with no issues. I would love to quick order but I am getting new styles, so I dont know them yet!

Kiwibird
November 27th, 2015, 12:17 AM
It's good to know that I'm not the only one who got the error.:)

JadedByEntropy
November 27th, 2015, 12:17 AM
I haven't had trouble yet, except deciding on from instagram which i want most with a max of 2

7thOfTheDamned
November 27th, 2015, 01:01 AM
Just got my order in for a Lg Poinsettia and a X-Sm Emerald Dream. :o I was going to get the X-Sm in Crimson Joy but those are out of stock already...

eadwine
November 27th, 2015, 01:04 AM
Done. That went without a hitch. Medium ladybug is the only one I still wanted :)

Red.
November 27th, 2015, 01:07 AM
Wow the only sizes available in the sapphire ice won't work for me. Bummer. That one is really stunning and I haven't seen it before.

AspenSong
November 27th, 2015, 01:10 AM
Well, I only had enough money in my hairtoy play paypal for two - So I got the Chenoa and Merry Iris, in large. Realllllly wanted the Ladybug, but hard choices had to be made....*tiny sob*

KittyBird
November 27th, 2015, 01:16 AM
Argh! I placed my order and then the firestorm error happened.. The money has been taken from my paypal, but I haven't gotten a confirmation email and the order doesn't show up in my account. Suppose I'll have to send them an email about it. :brickwall

Valkyriejae
November 27th, 2015, 01:16 AM
Welp, made it in and out with no more trouble than a bit of lag!
Got Merry Iris, Poinsetta, Grace, Felicity, Essence, Ladybug, Vanessa and Emerald Dream, all in size large! Ended up costing about 180$CAD (because our exchange rate is terrible)
I'm playing it safe this time though - getting it shipped to my boyfriend in California, then having him bring them for xmas, because paying 11$ in Califronia tax is STILL cheaper than the 50$ I'd have to shell out if it got stuck at the Canadian border again ><

Rushli
November 27th, 2015, 01:17 AM
turns out I ended up with a multiple of 3! ...and I dont want to tell you what that is....

Libbylou
November 27th, 2015, 01:19 AM
Order placed. 2 for me and 2 for granddaughter. I got Hoot and filigree dragonfly for myself, and the kitty cat and Merry Iris for granddaughter. No problems placing order.

JadedByEntropy
November 27th, 2015, 01:27 AM
no problems! Couldn't do my $100 cart, so i had to widdle it back down to XL Grace (spontaneous idea only available through the quick order method), XL Celtic Knot(the black one) and M merry iris. :D I meant to get the small, but i haven't tried a med yet so i'm giving it a go!

mbella77
November 27th, 2015, 01:33 AM
Some slowness but I'll take it over last year. Woohoo!

Zesty
November 27th, 2015, 01:48 AM
I had a few hiccups checking out but got some stuff. :) I've been eyeing the Salerno, so I got it in 3 sizes. :rollin: Hopefully I like it! And a mini Copper Rose with matching U and bobby pins... :whistle:

Littlefox
November 27th, 2015, 02:09 AM
I am so sad the Hibiscus Sea is not in the shop :wail: Do you think there is still hope that it will appear?

mbella77
November 27th, 2015, 02:15 AM
I hope so. I messaged them for you.
I am so sad the Hibiscus Sea is not in the shop :wail: Do you think there is still hope that it will appear?

Littlefox
November 27th, 2015, 02:18 AM
Thank you so much! That one is my absolute dreamflexi :crush:

mbella77
November 27th, 2015, 02:18 AM
Two of us emailed. lol Crimson Joy and Sapphire Ice are fixed too.
Thank you so much! That one is my absolute dreamflexi :crush:

Littlefox
November 27th, 2015, 02:27 AM
Thank you :) No mega though :wail:

mbella77
November 27th, 2015, 02:29 AM
Solicitation is not permitted in LHC. - mod

Thank you :) No mega though :wail:

Littlefox
November 27th, 2015, 02:30 AM
You are an angel :smooch:

Red.
November 27th, 2015, 03:13 AM
Jesus Christ that was frustrating. Glad I got sapphire ice though, yay. :heart:

lazuliblue
November 27th, 2015, 03:23 AM
I ordered before the sale...I would have been so annoyed if I had been unable to get onto the site and the colours on parade had gone again. As it turns out, two hours into the sale and he site is working fine! Ah well. I am still tempted by a few more but I am trying to not spend much more. Congratulations to all those who got their new flexis!

morrigan*
November 27th, 2015, 04:15 AM
I ordered L Merry Iris, and i got into site liek a minute past nine here, when it started and was able to order without troubles :D

jennareid
November 27th, 2015, 04:54 AM
All the ones I like are gone in XL :(

Was hoping for native copper to get another medium. Oh well.

Viola88
November 27th, 2015, 05:31 AM
Hmmm, nothing is screaming "buy me!" today. My consultant is even offering free shipping and still, nothing :(

I wonder if the designers at lilla rose have tried to affix some of the more popular focal beads to the hairsticks? I was looking at the flitter and winter wonder bobby pins and would love those on sticks.

So happy for everyone else who found many items, though! :)

parkmikii
November 27th, 2015, 05:34 AM
Hmmm, nothing is screaming "buy me!" today. My consultant is even offering free shipping and still, nothing :(

I wonder if the designers at lilla rose have tried to affix some of the more popular focal beads to the hairsticks? I was looking at the flitter and winter wonder bobby pins and would love those on sticks.

So happy for everyone else who found many items, though! :)

I didn't get anything either XD
Maybe next time

Theobroma
November 27th, 2015, 06:57 AM
Well, I caved and tried for Winter Celebration, but I'm getting hot and cold running Firestorm Standard Errors so I just sent off my order by email. Here's hoping.

Bossa Nova
November 27th, 2015, 07:01 AM
I got Simple Band in gold, one small and one x-large. No problem buying them a couple of hours after the sale started but I guess they weren't the most sought after. I've been eyeing them for a while and with the 30% discount I had to finally buy them.

Together with my custom made Flexis I think my tiny Flexi-8 collection just might be complete. Or is that a flexymoron? (har har : )

Anje
November 27th, 2015, 07:03 AM
OK folks, it's clear that a mod has to step in and explain some things in here. The LHC vendor rules can be found here (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=44940). The following is an excerpt.

Please remember that The Long Hair Community is a strictly non-commercial site. That means you may not use any part of the forums, including the private messaging system, for conducting business....
You may not:
post links to items using personal referral codes that give you bonuses or discounts on a website when other people use the code

Additional information applying to vendors
Vendors may:
add a link of your shop to our list of hair-toy links (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?p=307403#post307403)
include one link to your store or auctions in your profile
answer direct questions from other members about your products. Answer the question, but don´t use it as an opportunity to enable.
mention your shop in a blog-post once, after that all advertising must be limited to the links in the vendor list and your profile.
place an ad on LHC via Google Ads if you want more advertising. To do this, click the link at the top of each page that says "Advertise on this site" and apply directly to Google.

Vendors may not:
advertise for your shop in your signature - this means no links, logos, items etc. serving advertising purposes
sell items you made for sale - no shop leftovers, discounted B-quality or trial versions
post pictures of your wares - this includes the TLHC album section
offer to make items on a custom basis - no hints at it either
contact users via the forum to talk about your products
continually mention your own products or business/website
start threads that serve as nothing but advertising for yourself - including threads in the guise of soliciting feedback on your designs
ask, suggest or otherwise cajole your customers, friends or relatives to start advertising for you

What's all this mean?

Basically, if you stand to profit by it (in this case, as a consultant or host for a party), you are NOT permitted to post promotional images of products, even and especially if they were given to you by the company to post. That is advertising: if you want to advertise, you can buy an ad on the site.

You ARE permitted to post pictures taken by you, of things that you bought for your own PERSONAL use, just like any other member. If the mods start to feel like you're doing this as a way around the whole "no advertising" thing, we may end up having to change that. (That's a royal pain for us to try to enforce and results in grouchy moderators. We'd rather you not try to skirt the line, because we hate making judgement calls.)

You can (and are encouraged to) get a link to your consultant page in the list of vendors. You can't keep going around saying stuff like "I'm a Lilla-Rose consultant, I can get that for you." Drawing frequent attention to the fact that you're selling things makes you come across as someone who is here to drum up business, and one of the purposes to this forum being moderated is to keep it from becoming obnoxiously choked with selling and spam. Try to be conscientious of that, and you should be fine.

I hope that helps clarify things a bit.

lapushka
November 27th, 2015, 07:12 AM
You can't keep going around saying stuff like "I'm a Lilla-Rose consultant, I can get that for you." Drawing frequent attention to the fact that you're selling things makes you come across as someone who is here to drum up business, and one of the purposes to this forum being moderated is to keep it from becoming obnoxiously choked with selling and spam. Try to be conscientious of that, and you should be fine.[/B]

Yes, but who's to say they don't do it via PM? :shrug:

Anje
November 27th, 2015, 07:22 AM
We don't police the PMs, but we do ask that people don't do that. People have gotten reported to us over it. :shrug: Honestly, we do what we can, but it's a big forum and a couple of part-time mods.

eadwine
November 27th, 2015, 08:20 AM
I got Simple Band in gold, one small and one x-large. No problem buying them a couple of hours after the sale started but I guess they weren't the most sought after. I've been eyeing them for a while and with the 30% discount I had to finally buy them.

Thank you for reminding me! I needed a cheapo simple band one to go swimming with, completely forgot about that. Just ordered the black nickel simple band one for this goal :) Could have gone for the silver colored, but should it tarnish, then black to start out with is better :)

Could have saved myself $4 if I had remembered earlier. Ah well.. lol

Theobroma
November 27th, 2015, 08:35 AM
Eadwine, how are you managing to get past those Firestorm errors? I've been trying for hours with no luck.

And this time they aren't even answering their emails... :(

Alaska98
November 27th, 2015, 08:37 AM
turns out I ended up with a multiple of 3! ...and I dont want to tell you what that is....

LOL! So did I. I made it out with only 6 items. Proud of myself lol! (but then I visited nightblooming, and ficcare, and mountain musings is next on the list....)

eadwine
November 27th, 2015, 09:01 AM
Eadwine, how are you managing to get past those Firestorm errors? I've been trying for hours with no luck.

And this time they aren't even answering their emails... :(

I didn't get the error at all this time, sailed through as if nothing was the matter. The only time I saw it was when I was trying to log in, 1hr15m before the sale even started.

Maybe it's the IP address, different server, whatever.. could be various things. You could give the extension Hola a try, it'll make things look like you are coming in from a different country.

As for mails: I sent them a mail about not being able to log in at that point in time, haven't received an answer either. I wager it is HELLA busy there.

Gumball
November 27th, 2015, 09:03 AM
It would violate site rules and, if caught after frequent re-posting of the rules, could result in infractions and/or a site ban. Easier to abide by the rules if at all possible.

We don't police the PMs, but we do ask that people don't do that. People have gotten reported to us over it. :shrug: Honestly, we do what we can, but it's a big forum and a couple of part-time mods.
:agree: In this vein, PMs can be reported by those who received them. While the moderation team cannot view PMs outright, they are able to review reported PMs that someone has felt needed to be brought to our attention. More infrequent, yes, but possible. :)

AlyBlu
November 27th, 2015, 10:48 AM
Can not wait for action shots! I am having trouble getting on the site, so I may just wait til the middle of tonight to see if it is slower!

Quasiquixotic
November 27th, 2015, 10:50 AM
I got two. I put over $200 of wished for things in my cart and then had the grueling task of getting my total to under $50. Hard work for 6 am.

So I think I'm getting bitten by the flexi bug...this could be bad.

AlyBlu
November 27th, 2015, 11:07 AM
I got two. I put over $200 of wished for things in my cart and then had the grueling task of getting my total to under $50. Hard work for 6 am.

So I think I'm getting bitten by the flexi bug...this could be bad.what did you get?

Quasiquixotic
November 27th, 2015, 11:13 AM
Merry Iris and Sunnie. I think those are the names. Both XL.

Eta: and I've already recieved shipping notice!

AlyBlu
November 27th, 2015, 11:20 AM
Oh it let me in! I got two of the winter iris. I am hoping that is as pretty in hand as in the picture. And I had to get the copper butterfly!

ETA:

Merry Iris and Sunnie. I think those are the names. Both XL.

Eta: and I've already recieved shipping notice!
Oh, action shots! Sunnie looks interesting but I wonder if it would be brassy against my hair.

parkmikii
November 27th, 2015, 11:42 AM
I've been staring at the cat flexi for a while..Does anyone know if they'll have a Christmas/ New year sale as well?

Shorty89
November 27th, 2015, 11:44 AM
I can't access the website T_T.

Lisa Long4Life
November 27th, 2015, 11:58 AM
aww no winter wonder in XL still :(
I'm going to get a couple or 3 perhaps if it will let me order.

I like Crimson Joy, Sapphire Ice, and Night Owl :)

Arete
November 27th, 2015, 12:04 PM
Didn't bring bake native filigree. Darn. Now, do I get winter wonder and celtic lore, or wait?

Theobroma
November 27th, 2015, 12:31 PM
Well, I managed to get my order through... by dint of logging in on my phone browser. On the laptop I'm still getting Firestorm errors every single time I try, but I was able to complete the transaction on my phone. Getting Winter Celebration in XL and a pair of mini Crimson Joys.

Of course, it wouldn't be a Flexi sale if there hadn't been yet another glitch, so I received THREE confirmation emails with three different (and non-consecutive) order numbers. I've just shot off another email to say (a) don't process the email order from HOURS ago and (b) kill the two duplicate transactions and only ship (and charge) the order once.

Crossing fingers...

Shorty89
November 27th, 2015, 12:43 PM
Aaah help! I can't decide which to get?

Lisa Long4Life
November 27th, 2015, 12:51 PM
I've got 2 but I can't get Sapphire Ice to process. I ordered them separately to avoid customs this time. Could do with getting the Night Owl as left handed, will they do that for me?
Although today I've managed to do my Soaring Butterfly in a hypnobun (I think) but fastened right handed and it wasn't too hard :)

eadwine
November 27th, 2015, 12:55 PM
They will do the left handed, but let them know!!

bonbon58
November 27th, 2015, 01:11 PM
Will they be restocking the sold out items? I kind of wanted the XL atonia...maybe I'll just get one in small instead? :hmm:

Lisa Long4Life
November 27th, 2015, 01:28 PM
They will do the left handed, but let them know!!

ok I've replied to the order confirmation email so hopefully they will get it :) thanks

Bossa Nova
November 27th, 2015, 01:28 PM
eadwine, I seem to be getting a hang of this LHCF enabling thing all right : ) I think the Simple Band Flexis are some of Lilla Rose's prettiest and would probably buy them in silver as well if they were available.

And hi to you and everybody else on this thread :waving: I was lurking for some years before I became a member, especially the Flexi-8 and Ed's acrylics threads so in a way I feel I kind of "know" many of you. As much as you get to know someone through their taste in Flexis or acrylic hair sticks : )

But seriously, I'm grateful to the LHCF and the posters here and your great enabling action photos. The kind of barrettes etc I wore before finding the LHCF were awful to my hair.

eadwine
November 27th, 2015, 01:33 PM
Hi Bossa Nova! Welcome to the flexi bug :lol:

Lisa Long4Life
November 27th, 2015, 01:39 PM
ooh its letting me order the sapphire ice one on my ipad

Alaska98
November 27th, 2015, 01:45 PM
Has anyone had trouble with the dangley things getting tangled? I've already ordered, but.... Some of that dangley stuff is pretty, but I've been scared of it.

bonbon58
November 27th, 2015, 01:51 PM
The XL merry iris is calling out to me....help :lala:

earthybee
November 27th, 2015, 01:59 PM
I couldn't resist hoot, winter celebration, skull crossbone and a few smaller sizes for my girls. It took a while but it went through. :o

rags
November 27th, 2015, 02:04 PM
Alaska, I've had problems with the long dangles getting tangled, yes. Short dangles like on the Dreamcatcher, no. But sapphire ice, beautiful as it is, is a nightmare waiting to happen for me! Plus the extra weight and "pull" i suppose of the dangles makes them slide down when I try to wear in half ups (and I don't DO dangles in buns, just don't like it on me).

I couldn't get through on my laptop, but got through this morning on the tablet (both running Safari. :rolleyes: ). Straight through without a hitch once I got on it.

I might have gotten...um...more than one or two. :p. I really didn't need to spend the money, but part of it will be for my Christmas so yay!

Alaska98
November 27th, 2015, 02:10 PM
Thanks, rags. That's what I figured. It sure is pretty, though!

Arete
November 27th, 2015, 03:27 PM
I caved and got the winter wonder in mega and the celtic lore in medium.

mbella77
November 27th, 2015, 03:29 PM
My bad about the post earlier.

aww no winter wonder in XL still :(
I'm going to get a couple or 3 perhaps if it will let me order.

I like Crimson Joy, Sapphire Ice, and Night Owl :)

I love the Crimson Joy. I ordered 3 sizes for myself. I love the Sapphire Ice beads but also agree its too much dangle and will get tangled.
I went back and ordered Winter Wonders before they went OOS. I can't wait for the bobby pins.

dulce
November 27th, 2015, 05:22 PM
I stayed up,tried from 12 midnight to 1:15 am,couldn't log in,couldn't click on pics etc so finally went to bed.In the am it was very slow,finally got thru to checkout at 1030 am but was kicked out at the very end[server error] I called the company direct and put an order in verbally.They still need to work on the heavy traffic problems..I was using my computer.

cat11
November 27th, 2015, 06:00 PM
I had issues around the middle of the day but finally got it to go through around 2-3 pm. Luckily what I wanted was still there. I was quite dissapointed they didn't bring Charlotte's Web back :(

dulce
November 27th, 2015, 06:06 PM
I was aso surprised Charlotte's web was not re -released as it was so popular it sold out extremely fast.Maybe next year?

AspenSong
November 27th, 2015, 06:25 PM
I was really hoping for the Charlottes Web, dulce - I hate that I couldn't grab one the first time around, I really thought it would pop up for this.

Crystawni
November 27th, 2015, 06:30 PM
Some great pretties we're all getting, with nowhere near the trouble of last year (thankeffffff)! Still, it was glitching out for me, too (I used a couple of open tabs to get through). Sad that Charlotte's Web didn't make another appearance for those who were hanging for it.

I was soooooo looking and hoping to snag both Hibiscus clips (even though one has gold that I'm not as keen on on me; luckily the shade of pink and style make up for that), but they weren't listed when I ordered early on, only for them to appear afterwards. Gaaaaaaaaaaaaah. So I bought them separately and sent an email to ask for them to be added to my other order and shipping refunded. No response yet (as with others), but I live in hope.

All up, I snagged some mediums in Merry Iris, Winter Celebration, Hibiscus Sea and Sunset (all for twisted ponytails/buns like how I use my medium Ficcares), a Simple Band Black Nickel in XXL (simplicity for my cinnabuns, and my biggest flexi), and my first set of You-Pins in Winter Celebration. So, I'll have something in every size after this, too.

Arete
November 27th, 2015, 06:33 PM
I so wanted to get a mini in Markesh Romance, but I promised myself I'd stay under 40. I was good and removed it from my cart :p

Adiro
November 27th, 2015, 07:10 PM
Gah, last night I woke up to pee ( sorry tmi) around 4:30 am and I went back to sleep. Then I dreamed taht I got three flexis that I didn't need, one with a ladybug, one with a green dragonfly, and one out of nowhere with Aqua and blue crystals, plus a set of u pins in the same color....
When I woke up this morning apparently I did some sleep shopping last nigh.....
Darn, I guess I shouldn't drink that much tea before bed....

rags
November 27th, 2015, 07:13 PM
I so wanted to get a mini in Markesh Romance, but I promised myself I'd stay under 40. I was good and removed it from my cart :p

I promised myself I'd only buy a couple. I was NOT good. :twisted:

Did anyone get that new multicolor one? It's on a simple band but had different color solid beads? I thought it would be cute for a kid; I didn't like it for myself. My granddaughter needs to get to growing hair faster! :lol: (She's only one).

I just tried to get on to check the name of that one (it's CERA) and got two "service is not available" in a row and then it came up.

JadedByEntropy
November 27th, 2015, 07:19 PM
The XL merry iris is calling out to me....help :lala:

I had to use the quickorder form to get the XL option to come up but chickened out to get the Med size. If you don't like the XL size, i would probably trade for it. Thats not too helpful, but it gives options.

Rushli
November 27th, 2015, 07:52 PM
Some great pretties we're all getting, with nowhere near the trouble of last year (thankeffffff)! Still, it was glitching out for me, too (I used a couple of open tabs to get through). Sad that Charlotte's Web didn't make another appearance for those who were hanging for it.

I was soooooo looking and hoping to snag both Hibiscus clips (even though one has gold that I'm not as keen on on me; luckily the shade of pink and style make up for that), but they weren't listed when I ordered early on, only for them to appear afterwards. Gaaaaaaaaaaaaah. So I bought them separately and sent an email to ask for them to be added to my other order and shipping refunded. No response yet (as with others), but I live in hope.

All up, I snagged some mediums in Merry Iris, Winter Celebration, Hibiscus Sea and Sunset (all for twisted ponytails/buns like how I use my medium Ficcares), a Simple Band Black Nickel in XXL (simplicity for my cinnabuns, and my biggest flexi), and my first set of You-Pins in Winter Celebration. So, I'll have something in every size after this, too.
My mom ordered some this afternoon so I put a large hibiscus sea in her cart :) If it had been up when I did my first order I probably would not have gotten some other ones and got different sizes of this. Oh well, at least I got one!

Etna
November 27th, 2015, 08:52 PM
I promised myself I'd only buy a couple. I was NOT good. :twisted:

Did anyone get that new multicolor one? It's on a simple band but had different color solid beads? I thought it would be cute for a kid; I didn't like it for myself. My granddaughter needs to get to growing hair faster! :lol: (She's only one).

I just tried to get on to check the name of that one (it's CERA) and got two "service is not available" in a row and then it came up.

Cera is beautiful. I ordered two extra smalls for my daughter. She should be able to use them sometime in the next year. It took a VERY long time to get them to appear in my cart though.

AlyBlu
November 27th, 2015, 09:05 PM
Gah, last night I woke up to pee ( sorry tmi) around 4:30 am and I went back to sleep. Then I dreamed taht I got three flexis that I didn't need, one with a ladybug, one with a green dragonfly, and one out of nowhere with Aqua and blue crystals, plus a set of u pins in the same color....
When I woke up this morning apparently I did some sleep shopping last nigh.....
Darn, I guess I shouldn't drink that much tea before bed....oh no! Hopefully they are ones you wanted!

KittyBird
November 27th, 2015, 09:26 PM
Heard back from lillarose, and they've fixed the issue for me, so I'll get my mega ladybug. :) I tried to place an order for the simple band gold last night, but I got the firestorm error several times when I tried to check out, so I gave up. Today I've decided that I don't need it anyway. I hope lillarose realizes that their site issues are costing them customers :shrug:

Crystawni
November 27th, 2015, 11:47 PM
Adi, you have the best dreams because they come true! Bahahahaha! Nice choices! I can't wait to see them in your hair. Actually, I can't wait to see ALL the action shots to come! :D

My mom ordered some this afternoon so I put a large hibiscus sea in her cart :) If it had been up when I did my first order I probably would not have gotten some other ones and got different sizes of this. Oh well, at least I got one!

Yep! I'm happy with what I did get, although know it would've been a different cart had those been up at the start. I admit I was a little shocked, then peeved when they did appear, after already jumping through hoops with my first order and being disappointed about their no-show. Then having to do another order (loading issues), AND pay shipping when it could've been free--all this after the Aussie dollar exchange rate changed and bumped up the price for me as well... Lucky you could snag one via your mum as I think it will look great on you!

Sparklylady82
November 28th, 2015, 12:38 AM
Well, I went ahead and bought from the sale just now. It was really hard to choose since I only have two flex's in my collection (I like so many!). I chose a Large in "Abby" and "Regina" based on the fact that they had been "brought back" or whatever and are pretty neutral...I'm really new to flexi's so I just picked the ones that weren't in my paper catalog. Anyway, I plan on ordering more in the future!

mwallingford
November 28th, 2015, 10:03 AM
Does anybody know good updos for waist length hair using Flexi 8s? (sorry i'm intruding on conversations!) Is there a thread somewhere on this that I couldn't find using the search? Thanks in advance!

Theobroma
November 28th, 2015, 10:21 AM
H'm.

Why has international shipping jumped from $4 yesterday to $4.95 today?

Arete
November 28th, 2015, 10:23 AM
Try securing your normal buns with them. I find a disc bun and cinbabun work well.

Sparklylady82
November 28th, 2015, 10:30 AM
Does anybody know good updos for waist length hair using Flexi 8s? (sorry i'm intruding on conversations!) Is there a thread somewhere on this that I couldn't find using the search? Thanks in advance!

I'm learning that the style you can do all depends on the size of Flexi and texture of hair. For me with almost waist hair an XL
Secures a round bun, a L holds my everyday lwb or twist and tuck in ends. I can also use a medium if I secure the trust higher up. A small holds a ponytail and xs and mini hold half ups depending on how much hair I leave in.

I know you want pics but I hth!

two_wheels
November 28th, 2015, 11:16 AM

I do a nautilus with an XL or L (with an XL I stab the loop as well as the wrapped bit like this (http://i.imgur.com/W7yTHCOl.jpg), which keeps hair more in check on floof days; with an L it's centre held like this (http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb359/wheels_two/flexi_sunflower_zpsz9mtmdzw.jpg)). With a M I can do a braided bun like this (http://i.imgur.com/RKweUXw.jpg?1).

Glad everyone's been having fun in the sale! I got the turquoise & gold one with the feathers. Hoping it will be nice enough to supersede my dreamcatcher (which I keep because it's lovely but don't wear so much because it's silver).

bonbon58
November 28th, 2015, 11:20 AM
What does it mean when the availability is a triangle with ! in the view shopping cart mode? Is it out of stock? I was able to add the Merry Iris in XL through quick order mode but this showed up.
EDIT: darn it's out of stock! Oh well, guess it wasn't meant to be :p I got an XL thistle and S atonia instead..

mwallingford
November 28th, 2015, 02:10 PM
Thanks for the speedy advice! I ordered two more extra large Flexis and I'll definitely be doing some more experimenting. I can do a pretty efficient nautilus bun, but that has been it so far. two_wheels, you are the best!!! Some days the Flexi doesn't really feel like holding a bun and that's a logical method for wrestling stubborn hair into submission. Many thanks Arete! I haven't yet tried a disc bun, though that looks like it would be worth doing. Sparklylady82, you have my gratitude for that advice (and no pics were needed lol!) :flowers:

b70
November 28th, 2015, 02:56 PM
I bought my first flexis, have no idea what size I need or how they work in my hair - but they are so pretty ;)I got Elegance in xS, Montana in S and Fascinating in M.

TrapperCreekD
November 29th, 2015, 02:52 PM
I may or may not be three flexis poorer... :whistle:

rags
November 29th, 2015, 03:06 PM
I may or may not be three flexis poorer... :whistle:

Which ones? :eyebrows:

I'm considering the you-pins. Does anyone who have them and Bijoux Manoel find they work any differently/better than hers? Because hers don't stay in for me, but I love a couple of these out right now (and they're a LOT cheaper!)

Crystawni
November 29th, 2015, 04:51 PM
Quoting myself in part for clarity:

Yep! I'm happy with what I did get, although know it would've been a different cart had those been up at the start. I admit I was a little shocked, then peeved when they did appear, after already jumping through hoops with my first order and being disappointed about their no-show. Then having to do another order (loading issues), AND pay shipping when it could've been free--all this after the Aussie dollar exchange rate changed and bumped up the price for me as well... Lucky you could snag one via your mum as I think it will look great on you!

I'm soooo happy to say I received notice that my shipping has been refunded for the 2nd order, then combined with my first and shipped. WTG, Lilla Rose, especially considering the influx of orders, emails, etc., for this massive sale this holiday long weekend! :D

Rags, I can't help you as the ones I've ordered are my first, and I don't have Bijoux Manoel to compare. But I do think if you get some to try and they don't work, someone would snap them up from the swap board. I actually would've got another pair had I had the funds.

TrapperCreekD
November 29th, 2015, 08:05 PM

L Sea Hibiscus (wahh, why did XL have to be sold out?)
XL Thistle
XL Marrakesh Romance

I couldn't make the site work at all on Friday so I told myself I'd try once on Saturday and if it still didn't work, then I didn't really need more toys. Not a single hitch so I guess it was meant to be! ;)

JadedByEntropy
November 29th, 2015, 08:27 PM
I bought my first flexis, have no idea what size I need or how they work in my hair - but they are so pretty ;)I got Elegance in xS, Montana in S and Fascinating in M.

YAY! do post them when they arrive :D I just got my first in August and now have ...6...welcome aboard the flexi-insanity train. Might i also recommend the Hairtoy Time Out Support thread for when it gets out of hand. ;)

rags
November 29th, 2015, 09:06 PM
L Sea Hibiscus (wahh, why did XL have to be sold out?)
XL Thistle
XL Marrakesh Romance

I couldn't make the site work at all on Friday so I told myself I'd try once on Saturday and if it still didn't work, then I didn't really need more toys. Not a single hitch so I guess it was meant to be! ;)

Ooh, I was tempted by the Marrakesh Romance. I think the Hibiscus will look beautiful on you - and yes, it sounds like it was meant to be!

Sparklylady82
November 29th, 2015, 11:23 PM
Ordered some more because I had party credit...oh help me I'm addicted!
Marrakesh Romance-small
Gold Band-large
Freestyle Tiara-Large
Divinely Framed jewel-mini
Tidepool Treasures U-pins
:happydance:

Theobroma
November 30th, 2015, 02:59 AM

I'm considering the you-pins. Does anyone who have them and Bijoux Manoel find they work any differently/better than hers? Because hers don't stay in for me, but I love a couple of these out right now (and they're a LOT cheaper!)

I have the Grace you-pins and... let's just say several sets of Bijoux Manoel. :D Which exact BM pins are you wanting to compare them to? The you-pins are about a centimetre shorter than the big epingles à cheveux, but more than a centimetre longer than the petites epingles. In terms of hold the you-pins are probably a tad better than the petites epingles simply because they're longer, but not as good as the big epingles despite having a lot less weight.

rags
November 30th, 2015, 03:31 PM
Oh, I was comparing them to the sets of three petit epingles! But I was going to get the shorter ones, as the BM ones are a bit long on me.........(Ok, confession time. I might have a set of winter wonder coming, short ones. Maybe. :whistle: )

I have....a few....sets of BM pins myself as I love them for decoration - but I can't count on them for hold. (Hmm, well come to think, i believe I only have one set actually. DD absconds with all my BM except my little salamander big epingle - because I've threatened her if she touches him! :p )
So anyway, I was wondering if the hold was any better for these?

mbella77
November 30th, 2015, 06:25 PM
https://www.facebook.com/LillaroseCrazyforsavings/photos/a.555729257782913.1073741828.555453491143823/1081707048518462/?type=3&theater
Comparison of the leather like beaded flexi with a beaded flexi. Both size Medium.

mbella77
November 30th, 2015, 06:26 PM
https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/12313753_1081707048518462_5394051097663716317_n.jp g?oh=d04a411d5b7565cbe586e7a834aa2337&oe=56F01090

JadedByEntropy
November 30th, 2015, 06:59 PM
the butterfly is much narrower than i thought.

Rushli
November 30th, 2015, 07:14 PM
OK. I am ready to admit what is coming my way. I blush thinking about it BUT I have not ordered any flexis since last Black Friday.....
Pearl headband
Pearl L
Hues of blues headband
Hues of blues L
Hibiscus sea L
Tawny L
Chenoa L
Vanessa sm, xs, L
Merry iris xs, sm, L
Sapphire L
Winter wonder youpins
Grace Youpins

I also stuck sizes I know work now. (L=center held, xs=half ups, sm=ponytails) Eventually I'll grow to FTL, but am pretty positive I'll cut back to around a length just within 6 more inches of where I am at now, so I should not feel like selling off any of my sizes! Some days my hair will use XL and other says it seems to small.

mbella77
November 30th, 2015, 09:47 PM
You pins are HUGE
https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtp1/v/t1.0-9/12311315_10206900329199659_5956995993710858256_n.j pg?oh=5d58eddf64f91ea4ff4a275dab0fe6e4&oe=56E9D369

Theobroma
December 1st, 2015, 07:02 AM
Oh, I was comparing them to the sets of three petit epingles! But I was going to get the shorter ones, as the BM ones are a bit long on me.........(Ok, confession time. I might have a set of winter wonder coming, short ones. Maybe. :whistle: )

I have....a few....sets of BM pins myself as I love them for decoration - but I can't count on them for hold. (Hmm, well come to think, i believe I only have one set actually. DD absconds with all my BM except my little salamander big epingle - because I've threatened her if she touches him! :p )
So anyway, I was wondering if the hold was any better for these?

As I said, I find they hold better than the petites epingles and not quite as well as the big individual BM pins.

Mind you, I'm talking about the longer you-pins, and I've never had real problems with the hold of Manoel's petites epingles in the first place, so I don't know how well any of this will translate to how they work in your hair!

Kiwibird
December 1st, 2015, 10:27 AM
At first I was a bit worried because the Hibiscus Sea was not in the shop but I needed three hours to order until I found out that the shop is optimized for mobile devices and not for PCs.
Anyway I ordered:
Poinsettia in m
Hibiscus Sea in m
Merry Iris in m
Winter Celebration in m
Cera in m and
Winter Wonder U-Pins.

StellaKatherine
December 1st, 2015, 01:08 PM
You pins are HUGE
https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtp1/v/t1.0-9/12311315_10206900329199659_5956995993710858256_n.j pg?oh=5d58eddf64f91ea4ff4a275dab0fe6e4&oe=56E9D369

Ohhh, that U pin is gorgeous!!! And your hair is so beautiful! I so wish now I had ordered them... I actually had a couple in my card, but then chickened out.

I decided to get the October's owl. Can't wait for it to finally arrive here :crush:

missblueeyes
December 1st, 2015, 02:27 PM
I just had a really nice experience with a LR consultant and I just have to share the love right now. Long story short: I ordered a XL Sunflower via a consultant and sadly, I got lost in the mail. :( We did everything we could to track it down but it seemed hopeless so she refunded me and, thanks to Black Friday, the Sunflower is still available so I could reorder it. I also saved a couple of bucks because the LR shipping is cheaper than hers. :) I'm really happy that I'll finally get my clip!
I'm really happy now even though I hardly wear hairtoys anymore but that certain flexi has a special place in my heart because it was my first and I needed to size up really badly.

rags
December 1st, 2015, 05:21 PM
As I said, I find they hold better than the petites epingles and not quite as well as the big individual BM pins.

Mind you, I'm talking about the longer you-pins, and I've never had real problems with the hold of Manoel's petites epingles in the first place, so I don't know how well any of this will translate to how they work in your hair!

LOL, yeah I figured out that you had said they held better than the petite's after I posted! Thanks for that, I feel better about ordering them now! I'd think the hold for the smalls in may hair would be proportionate to the larges in your hair, since my bun is so tiny! :p

Manoel's petite epingles hold well at first, but they tend to work loose and slide out fairly quickly for me. I'm hoping these don't, but at that price, even if they do I won't be upset! I'll supplement with spin pins and then just have them for the pretty!

Arete
December 1st, 2015, 05:27 PM
I'm hoping my flexis are here tomorrow. The package hasn't update since Saturday, but that happened last time where it didn't update tracking until after delivery

Rushli
December 1st, 2015, 06:36 PM
OK. I am ready to admit what is coming my way. I blush thinking about it BUT I have not ordered any flexis since last Black Friday.....
Pearl headband
Pearl L
Hues of blues headband
Hues of blues L
Hibiscus sea L
Tawny L
Chenoa L
Vanessa sm, xs, L
Merry iris xs, sm, L
Sapphire L
Winter wonder youpins
Grace Youpins

I also stuck sizes I know work now. (L=center held, xs=half ups, sm=ponytails) Eventually I'll grow to FTL, but am pretty positive I'll cut back to around a length just within 6 more inches of where I am at now, so I should not feel like selling off any of my sizes! Some days my hair will use XL and other says it seems to small.

miscalculated hostess rewards and now I also have a Marrakesh romance and scrollwork heart both in L coming. Turns out I kept it in a multiple of 3! lol

Mbella, they are huge! Thankfully gorgeous too ;)
missblueeyes, so glad you got one eventually!

TrapperCreekD
December 2nd, 2015, 02:10 PM
*waits impatiently* :mail:

Zesty
December 2nd, 2015, 02:15 PM
*waits impatiently* :mail:

I'm there too. :lol:

TrapperCreekD
December 2nd, 2015, 02:36 PM
It's been so long since I ordered, I can't remember how long it usually takes for them to get here. (no, don't listen to that, I didn't mean order more frequently so you're never unsure of shipping time http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-angelic008.gif)

JadedByEntropy
December 2nd, 2015, 03:14 PM
:whistle: i didn't think it would ship so fast, so i sent them home and won't get them until i return from college for Christmas .... aaaagh

Arete
December 2nd, 2015, 03:50 PM
Mine are here! The medium is so tiny! It juuuuat works for a flipped braid. I think I need something between a medium and a large for a ponytail though. I really like Celtic Lore though and think I'll get it in mega

Christine_O
December 2nd, 2015, 03:51 PM
I ordered:

Sunflower in S
Tawny in S
Celtic Lore in XS
Celtic Knot in XS

I'd love to get some of the ones with dangly bits, but I'm not sure how I'd go about it. My first Flexi is the sun in XS, and in order to get it on with the sun face right side up I have to use my right hand to manipulate the hair clip. I'm not even slightly ambidextrous, and this takes a while for me to do.
I did contact the company, but their response left me with the idea that they didn't understand the problem.

Arete
December 2nd, 2015, 03:56 PM
You can get lefty flexis

lazuliblue
December 2nd, 2015, 04:00 PM
I'm there too. :lol:

Me three. I have promised myself that this flexi is the last hair thing that I shall order before the new year!

I have been wearing my x-small flexi today in a ponytail, it's held really well so I am pleased.

Christine_O
December 2nd, 2015, 04:10 PM
You can get lefty flexis

I just sent off a new email to them about this. Hoping I get somewhat more information than I did the last time. Thanks!

Arete
December 2nd, 2015, 04:13 PM
I just sent off a new email to them about this. Hoping I get somewhat more information than I did the last time. Thanks!

When I ordered my hoot, I just sent an email immediately after requesting it be left-handed. They did so and it didn't increase time to shipping at all.

Christine_O
December 2nd, 2015, 04:32 PM
When I ordered my hoot, I just sent an email immediately after requesting it be left-handed. They did so and it didn't increase time to shipping at all.

One of my hair idols is left-handed too.:crush:

Hele
December 2nd, 2015, 06:31 PM
now this is a pretty one!

http://i851.photobucket.com/albums/ab76/heletwo/20151202_201725_resized%20800x449_zps1q7mjapr.jpg

bad indoor lighting picture, it was dark out by the time i got the mail. I'm really proud of myself, this is the only one i bought in the sale! I was also really surprised i had no trouble with the site, i bought it maybe three hours after the sale started.