PDA

View Full Version : BIG box of goodies. - SOLD

Hypnotica
December 29th, 2008, 12:46 PM
SOLD!

So, some of you are aware that our dog fell ill two days ago and yesterday we had to visit the vet. Nothing conclusive was found, but it seems that she has some liver damage/liver problems. Although she is insured, there is about $150 in co-pay (and we will need to make at least one more visit).

Money is no issue when it comes to my beloved dog's health, but the cold harsh fact is that it is still a hefty sum to pay. So I've decided to sell about half of my hair stuff.

Because the sheer amount of stuff and that I do need the money, I'm not going to sell them one and one - no, the whole 17 piece set is going as one.

Price: $60
Shipping: $10 (because it is rather heavy and I will pack it in a box rather then a padded envelope).

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3100/3148422818_7763c29b2f_o.jpg

1. Etta Mae Lingnium Vitae.
2. willothewisp purpleheart comb with filigree silver butterfly.
3. Bronze Jeweller's hair screw.
4. glassdancer's Quill stick.
5. Majestic hair flower w/ green beads.
6. Nightblooming stick.
7-8.yourcrowningglory sticks.
9. XL Flexi 8 silver w/ dragonfly.
10. Bronze Jeweller's comb with red stones.
11. Que Craft dragon hairstick.
12. Nightblooming metal stick.
13. Que Craft ragon slide.
14-15. Nighblooming sticks.
16. Northwestgood's barette XL in copper w/ Nickel Silver.
17. TheFarGrove bone hairsticks.

PM me!

angelthadiva
December 29th, 2008, 12:56 PM
Sorry to hear about your fur baby! What a lovely collection; I hope it finds a good home and your dog is feeling better soon. :flower:

Presto
December 29th, 2008, 12:58 PM
Pm'ing you.

Pegasus Marsters
December 29th, 2008, 01:10 PM
I wish I had the money. I hope it sells fast and your dog feels better soon.

Islandgrrl
December 29th, 2008, 01:26 PM
Hypnotica, I'm so sorry to hear about your dog. I so hope she gets better soon.

I'm sorry I can't buy your big box-o-goodies:( The only thing I really love is the Willowthewisp, and I just can't spend the $$ right now.

Darkhorse1
December 29th, 2008, 03:22 PM
I'd love to buy a few pieces, but can't afford the whole lot. I hope your dog gets better soon!! ((HUGS)))

darkwaves
December 29th, 2008, 08:22 PM
Hugs for your puppy, Hypnotica!

And maybe a few people could get together on this box, if no single buyer appears? I'd be interested in the barrettes, 10 and 16. (eta -- I know 10 isn't a barrette! It's a comb!)

(Although your pm box is full... so I hope you've had lots of offers!)

Darkhorse1
December 29th, 2008, 09:11 PM
I'm interested in #4. :)

Darkhorse1
December 29th, 2008, 09:49 PM
Alright, I'm curious to know who bought it and if they wish to sell the pieces that they don't want? :D

Hypnotica---not sure in your area if you've had any petfood recalls? In North America, we have and they were causing liver problems. Perhaps take a look at petfood recalls online...you can do a google search. It may just help your vet in caring for your dog, if that is in fact, what it is.