PDA

View Full Version : Hi everybody!

Lavendula
March 26th, 2008, 04:46 AM
Been lurking the boards for about a month and became totally addicted. No, seriously... I became totally *obsessed* with my hair (and, in a less degree, with that of others too, I have to say), but I'm sure I'm not the only one around here ;).

It al started with getting "Curly Girl" from a coworker, because I was totally fed up with my wavy hair, that seemed to be drying out more and more and lost its wave. I had to use large amounts of (of course even more drying) stylingproducts to get the desired look.
I don't strictly do the CG-method, but it helped me finding better products for my hair. LHC already helped me a lot with taking better care for my hair, but I am still looking for a routine that works for me; still learning of course.

My hair is shoulder-length at the moment. I don't intend to be a long hair (because it doesn't suit my face :(), but LHC made me decide to try to grow it to BSL. It is so funny, because before LHC I didn't particularly like long hair, but that totally changed... I became to LOVE long hair, there's so much TLC in it...

Nice to meet you all!

florenonite
March 26th, 2008, 06:42 AM
Welcome! This place is an absolute treasure trove of information for everyone here, I'm sure you'll find lots of good advice xD

AJoifulNoise
March 26th, 2008, 09:42 PM
All I can say is: It happens!

When I first came here I had only dreamed of waist-length hair. Then, tailbone. Maybe classic. Now, my ultimate goal is knee (though if it goes longer, I'm okay with that). You get around longhairs, and suddenly it's really tempting to be one!

Anyway, welcome to the site. I look forward to seeing you around! :D

madisonclare
March 27th, 2008, 10:39 AM
hi hair twin!! My hair is also shoulder length right now. I have had the same problem with the hair losing curl and then in turn using more products to define the curl but all the while drying out my already damaged hair... I'm also looking for a routine.

anyway, welcome to the boards!!:D

Lavendula
March 27th, 2008, 02:36 PM
You'll probably won't be reading this anymore, but just in case.... Thanks for the warm welcome!

Ajoyfulnoise, I saw your posts earlier... your hair looks amazing! Ultimate goal knee length... wow! It would be as if you're walking right out of a fairytale :inlove:...

Kirin
March 27th, 2008, 02:53 PM
Hello and welcome and never say never! Grow your hair out, with the idea that if you like it you'll go further. Never set a permanent marker!