PDA

View Full Version : Hair compliment from my aunt!

sneakybea
December 27th, 2008, 03:07 PM
Hi all! I haven't been posting much lately because I am enjoying the holiday (and the mild temperatures) at my parents' house in California, but I thought I would share a hair compliment from my aunt. She and my uncle came for Christmas Eve dinner and among the gifts they brought for me were a pair of French barrettes with crystals on them because, as she said, "This one [me] has the most gorgeous hair!"
P.S. The barrettes are pretty, though they don't hold back much of my hair!

Sissy
December 27th, 2008, 04:16 PM
glad to hear you got such a nice compliment!

misstwist
December 27th, 2008, 04:20 PM
That's very sweet. Maybe you can use them as sideclips for an updo.

Shannon4J
January 4th, 2009, 08:59 PM
That's sweet!!

Debra83
January 4th, 2009, 09:04 PM
Hi all! I haven't been posting much lately because I am enjoying the holiday (and the mild temperatures) at my parents' house in California, but I thought I would share a hair compliment from my aunt. She and my uncle came for Christmas Eve dinner and among the gifts they brought for me were a pair of French barrettes with crystals on them because, as she said, "This one [me] has the most gorgeous hair!"
P.S. The barrettes are pretty, though they don't hold back much of my hair!

That is sooooo nice :)

swiftbn
January 4th, 2009, 11:19 PM
by viewing your avatar, they did not pull your leg....you have some of the most beautiful hair. im pretty sure that you find great joy in your hair everyday.

DiyaC
January 5th, 2009, 09:53 AM
You have lovely hair sneakybea. No wonder you got such a nice compliment and an equally nice present.

MemSahib
January 5th, 2009, 11:50 AM
How wonderful and gracious of her — both the gift and especially the compliments. She sounds like a treasure.

embee
January 5th, 2009, 03:15 PM
What a nice thing for someone to do! We are so used to hearing just the opposite, and I'm sure you'll find a way to enjoy the clips, even as just decorative.

sneakybea
January 5th, 2009, 05:16 PM
So I'm slow to come back here, again for the same reason (just got back from CA). I went to see the same aunt on New Year's day, and wore the barrettes to decorate my updo. She definitely noticed them!
Thank you all so much for the nice compliments!

sahiba
January 5th, 2009, 10:38 PM
You got really pretty hair , so you should be expecting them. :) Hope you keep getting them more and more.