PDA

View Full Version : Thanks everyone for the compliments

Chrissy
December 27th, 2008, 07:01 AM
I just wanted to thank everyone who has noticed my new siggy/avatar. I appreciate all of your kind words. For those who have asked I have not colored it. I was using a shampoo/condish that was supposed to hilight the blonde. As I've gotten older my blonde has darkened. It seems that shampoo brought out the red!!

My father had reddish hair as a child so it comes to me that way. I do however think my hair does not look that red in real life. My son says it does when it is in the light.

I thought also that the color looked bad because of the shampoo so I got rid of it. Maybe I shouldn't have!!!! I'm going to continue using something else for now and see how that goes.

So this is my long winded way of saying thanks for noticing the growth. When it's on your own head it seems to c r a w l!!!! I'm looking forward to each stage as it grows back!! You all are the best!!!!!!!!!!!

SHELIAANN1969
December 27th, 2008, 07:21 AM
Well, it does look fabulous and it deserves many compliments! :blossom:

I love the color, I thought you came over to the Henna-Borg! :D

plainjanegirl
December 27th, 2008, 07:22 AM
WoW! Your hair looks great. It does look longer. And the color and shine are amazing. Keep up whatever you are doing.

jojo
December 27th, 2008, 07:57 AM
My hair gets redder with CO washes for some reason, anyways your hair is officially beautiful!

~GypsyCurls~
December 27th, 2008, 08:17 AM
Your hair is so pretty! Love the color, smoothness and it looks very soft.

ladyluck
December 27th, 2008, 08:23 AM
Hair always grows soooo much slower on your own head! :D

Your hair is beautiful though and a lovely colour.

LutraLutra
December 27th, 2008, 09:47 AM
Your hair looks a lovely colour Chrissy, so shiny and healthy. :)

Speckla
December 27th, 2008, 09:53 AM
Naturally people are going to compliment such beautiful hair on such a sweet lady. :)
________
MAZDA M5 TRANSMISSION HISTORY (http://www.ford-wiki.com/wiki/Mazda_M5_transmission)

Lara1
December 27th, 2008, 10:22 AM
Your hair looks great!

WindowDressing
December 27th, 2008, 11:06 AM
Dear Chrissy your color and growth are simply stunning!!!!:cheese:

Hugs,
WD :)

MermaidGirl
December 27th, 2008, 01:22 PM
The color is lovely and your hair looks so shiny and healthy. Good for you! I wouldn't change a thing ...

Chrissy
December 27th, 2008, 01:27 PM
Thanks you guys!!

Silver & Gold
December 27th, 2008, 01:49 PM
OoooOOOooo, I love that shine and color. Your hair has made some pretty fine progress. Another year from now and that major chop you did will be a distant memory.

Kittee
December 27th, 2008, 02:08 PM
I've noticed it and I couldn't help but appreciate how beautiful and shiny it looks!

WTG GIrl!

jera
December 27th, 2008, 03:45 PM
I've always envied strawberry blondes. And you hair has grown a lot since the last cut. How did you manage that?? :)

Fillette
December 27th, 2008, 03:47 PM
Chrissy - your hair looks so smooth, soft and silky! Congrats on the growth :)

Johanna64
December 31st, 2008, 03:08 AM
Your hair is beautiful :crush:
I love the color and it's very shiny!!

Carina
December 31st, 2008, 03:14 AM
Oh,you have had great progress so far and :thudpile: to that.I hope that 2009 will bring me good speedy growth.Congratulations :cheese:.

sandrak
December 31st, 2008, 05:55 AM
Yes, your hair is very pretty. I love the color and how smooth and shiny it is.