PDA

View Full Version : Mini-goal Reached!!!

tiny_teesha
March 25th, 2008, 09:25 PM
My hair is waist!!! :happydance:

It reaches waist when it is wet and flattened out! JUST! The middle of the V reaches waist! YAY! when dry it fluffs up an inch higher with my little waves- but still!!! YAY! :happydance:

I've been waiting so long for this moment, as i normally call people with waist length or longer with having "long" hair. (mainly because around here hardly anyone has waist length or longer.)

I reached my goal 6 days early! Which means i am .25mm longer then i should be theoretically!! (but it is wet so i'm not sure that counts!)

I am going to maintian this length for a few months to change the hemnline shape. Just had to share, there is no denying it i took many photos and all of them just skim the line of my waist. :)
I suppose i should get a photo up but i'm not lyeing there is no room on my computer to upload them- i have to delete some stuff first!

:) Thank you for listening!

this is a photo from february- even then my hair looks waist but i think it was the angle of my head. But that is how it looks now but without the head tilt pretty much!
http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc139/tiny_teesha/My%20Hair/comparison.jpg

ETA- I am now waist when dry and STRAIGHT (not in my natural wave yet)
Here is a picture to illustrate post trim of May:
http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/5977/may08zh7.th.jpg (http://img356.imageshack.us/my.php?image=may08zh7.jpg)

jojo
March 25th, 2008, 09:32 PM
:cheer::cheer::joy::joy:

yay! waist length hair!! im really pleased for you, cant wait to join you in waist ville! :cheese::cheese::cheese:

cant see the picture though:(

eta-i can see it now congratulations!!!

prettyeyes1
March 25th, 2008, 09:33 PM
Congratulations!

tiny_teesha
March 25th, 2008, 09:41 PM
thank you guys!
How about now? the photo working?
heres another of my frustration in Feb how i kept getting dodgey measurments with photos:
http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc139/tiny_teesha/My%20Hair/whatttt.jpg

Alley Cat
March 25th, 2008, 09:46 PM
Congratulations tiny_teesha :happydance:
That's awesome :cheer:

tiny_teesha
March 25th, 2008, 09:56 PM
Thank you!!! :) I'm feeling pretty happy- but it really isn't there when dry- so it's like a bitter sweet victory!

florenonite
March 26th, 2008, 02:30 AM
Congrats! Your hair's a lot longer than mine ^_^

Nat242
March 26th, 2008, 02:48 AM
That's awesome!!! Congratulations!!!

I'm only a couple of days away from posting a "can I call this waist-length photo"...it's very exciting!!

-- Natalie

Katze
March 26th, 2008, 02:55 AM
wow, that's great news! I know you have been working hard, so now you can feel good!

I've cut so much (see through ends) that my mini-goal is to reach waist (5 more inches) this YEAR. Even if I trim, I hope this is still possible.

congrats to you, my sort-of hair twin!

Katze

tiny_teesha
March 26th, 2008, 04:38 AM
thanks florenonite but your hair is prettier.
Nat242- Yay for you too!!! :)
Katze - yep! thanks! We are similar in our struggles! I wish you many good vibes so that you can reach your goal this year!

DecafJane
March 26th, 2008, 04:43 AM
Congratulations! I'm very happy for you!!! :happydance::happydance:

addikted
March 26th, 2008, 04:45 AM
Congrats tiny_teesha! Isn't it nice when we reach a goal (however mini!) And who cares if it only reaches your waist when wet.

FaeryTails
March 26th, 2008, 04:50 AM
Congratulations! :D

tiny_teesha
March 26th, 2008, 05:49 AM
DecafJane - thanks!
addikted- hahaha thanks!
FaeryTails - thanks

Garnet66
March 26th, 2008, 06:10 AM
Congrats on reaching your goal!:cheer:

Carina
March 26th, 2008, 06:19 AM
Yay:joy:.Congratulations to reaching your goal:joy:.

Xandergrammy
March 26th, 2008, 06:21 AM
Congratulations!!! It looks great!!

tiny_teesha
March 26th, 2008, 06:27 AM
Xandergrammy - liar :P But thanks! I wish my hair was as beautiful and thick as yours!
Carina - thank you!
Garnet66 - thanks! It's been less then a year since i was here- i did a big trim.... And it is frustrating that despite the fact i chopped out layers last time my hair is just as thin- proveing that trimming does not equal thicker growth!!!!

ladystar
March 26th, 2008, 06:47 AM
YIPPPEEE. :cheese: I cant wait for me to post my waist length I have a little to go. I bet it must feel great. !!!! WWOOOHOOOO!!!! :joy:

tiny_teesha
March 26th, 2008, 06:49 AM
Ladystar- Acutally it doesn't, because it is nothing like i thought it would look. It is a lot thinner....but with dry wavey hair it doesn't look SO bad....Me and my hair are on nonspeaking terms at the moment...lol. It is annoying me. But yeh i am sort of relived it is FINALLY at waist....but i want it to be there when dry and wavy- that is my "proper" mini-goal!

lora410
March 26th, 2008, 07:27 AM
I'd take waist length any way I could get it :lol: CONGRATS :cheese::joy::applause:beerchug::thumbsup:

whatevergirl
March 26th, 2008, 07:42 AM
Hello Miss tiny_teesha , WooHOO, http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc263/whatevergirlspix/way2go9rw.gif Congrats for reaching waistlength (just wish I had a waist)

Your hair and color are sooo pretty!!!:flower:

Avrilon
March 26th, 2008, 08:51 AM
Congratulations Teesha! :) Isn't it nice to reach a goal? I remember hitting waist because it was the longest I'd ever had my hair - and it was great. Enjoy!

:cheer:

Avrilon

Emme76
March 26th, 2008, 08:56 AM
WOW....congrats. You must have fast growing hair...:)
/Emme

AJoifulNoise
March 26th, 2008, 09:50 AM
:cheese:Hurray!! Congratulations! :cheese:

Gumball
March 26th, 2008, 09:58 AM
Congrats! Getting there sooner than expected is a wonderful surprise! You've got beautiful hair, too!

Curlsgirl
March 26th, 2008, 10:16 AM
Congratulations!!! :cheese: VERY lovely hair!!!

I can't WAIT!!!

tiny_teesha
March 27th, 2008, 12:59 AM
lora410 - true i should be more greatful! MY hair coudl have fallen off at the scalp, but it chose to snap half way! I should be more thankful!
whatevergirl - thank you! lol, i've never seen such beautiful graphics in a reply before, thankyou for putting in the extra effort! I'm sure you have a waist! :)
Avrilon - this has been my shortest hair length of choice. I never want to go shorter- ever.... But i had to cut off a lot of damage, i was so naive thinking killing/'dieing' my hair wouldn't kill it even more!
Emme76 - no not really, just 1cm a month. Thanks!
AJoifulNoise - Thank you!!! :)
Gumball - yes it is a welcome suprise!!! Thank you! i'm glad you think it is beautiful. I'm quite fond of your locks too, i love curly hair!
Curlsgirl- are you sure you aren't waist when wet? It looks like if you pulled those curls they would reach!!

xrosiex
March 27th, 2008, 06:32 AM
Thats great, congraulations! I cant wait to make it to waist. I'm really happy for you.:)

Nightshade
March 27th, 2008, 07:51 AM
:cheer: Waist is awesome :D Congrats and keep growing! :cheer:

tiny_teesha
March 28th, 2008, 02:34 AM
xrosiex - you are pretty close! you will get there in no time and no doubt it will look just as thick as your hair is now!

Nightshade - thanks! Don't worry....i WILL!! :)