PDA

View Full Version : Trying out some products tonight...

~GypsyCurls~
December 26th, 2008, 05:12 PM
I wanted to do a protein treatment since my hair is feeling weak and brittle lately, so I bought the two pack of Aphogee's two step protein treatment with the balancing conditioner. I used HE degunkify shampoo right before it, to clarify. I got an oil mix from Sally's, called "7 Natural Wonders" nail, cuticle and skin oil. It's in a dropper bottle and I'm going to use it each night that I don't do the MN treatment. Oh, and I'm going to try KY :eyebrows: as a leave-in! I think it may help with my frizz and have heard some good things about it, so I shall see...I admit I fell kind a weird about it, but whatever works right? :) I'll post back here about my results for everything.

Elphie
December 26th, 2008, 05:55 PM
Now THAT's a new one (the KY)!

Dolly
December 26th, 2008, 05:58 PM
That's a new one for me too! Sorry, but I got a little giggle.....let us know if it works!!

Elphie
December 26th, 2008, 06:09 PM
Well, I know it "works"...let us know if it works on hair! *grins*

~GypsyCurls~
December 26th, 2008, 06:52 PM
*Blushes*

A while ago, they were rejoicing over at the naturallycurly.com forums about it...I'm not sure how the first person thought about it in the first place though, lol!

I'm going to try it out tomorrow morning. I did the protein treatment and a scalp oiling and so far I'm satisfied...my hair is not 100% dry yet but so far, so good!