PDA

View Full Version : some of my treasures...

helanek
March 25th, 2008, 09:12 PM
The HippieChick comb - sold :)

The Heavenly Harvest pins - swapped

QueCraft BAMBOO Hair Stick - swapped
The Hair Spray - sold :)

went through my hair accessories today. i realized there is a few things that i have to find a good home for. all of them are in excellent shape - some are new and bought by me, some from trade on lhc, some are gifts. i love all of them, but they simply do not work for me. i have very slippery hair and quite fine as well... i am open for swaps (would love some hairforks as i am posting here 2 out of three i have, but pm me with any offers :). i can also sell but i do not have paypal - concealed cash in letters worked well before...
i have positive ratings on lhc. i believe 5 or so... PM me if interested.

1. selling this one breaks my heart. i have a few things from Willowthewisp (TheHippieChick) and love them all. well made, beautiful design - this one was a special order for me made with Maple and Manzanita and... some Asters. :) it is 6 in long and 2 in wide, has 5 prongs. holds extremely well, it is a bit too big for me and my hair (slippery and fine) spits it out. :o it comes with the original wooden box (also with asters) and was only tried on few times. the original picture

2. a set of two pins from Heavenly Harvest. made of horn, hand carved. these are squared at top. about 5 in long, top about 1.25 in wide. tried on only few times - again the same problem will not hold because of my hair type. one note - the prongs came a bit rough. it is not very bad but you may want to smooth them a bit with sandpaper (should not be too difficult).
original picture

3. QueCraft BAMBOO Hair Stick / Pin / Pick BUFFALO HORN - Hand Carved - 14 cm long. i got this one in swap on lhc. a beautiful stick - and yet again too slippery for me.
the original picture from website

4. a hair spray - from a swap. a beautiful little toy. a bone stick about 4 in long with pearls on top. holds well, looks gorgeous. my problem - fine flyway hair. somebody with heavier smooth hair will be extremely happy though.

eadwine
March 25th, 2008, 10:22 PM
You might want to contact Willowthewisp and ask her if she can shorten it for you, instead of selling it :)

WritingPrincess
March 26th, 2008, 01:35 AM
How much is the pearl hair spray?

SHELIAANN1969
March 26th, 2008, 06:15 AM
Im interested in the hippie chick fork and the blonde horn quecraft stick, I didnt see any prices???

I sent a pm, thanks......or if you wanna trade something, pm me as well

TheHippieChick
March 26th, 2008, 09:11 AM
Good Morning! what do you want for the lovely pearl stick? PM'd you ;)

helanek
March 26th, 2008, 07:55 PM
eadwine... thought about it but it is simply too big not only too long so i think i will find it a good home. :)

tonight i am emailing everybody that wrote!

helanek
April 2nd, 2008, 11:37 PM
up, up, up :)