PDA

View Full Version : Hi people, I'm back again...

Fluke
December 26th, 2008, 02:26 AM
I took a little detour on my long hair journey, so to speak, heheh..

After 2+ years of growing I cut my hair again last summer, to my favorite short hair style. All was fine and happy, I got a good hairdresser who got my style spot on every time. But this last time, she screwed up.. big time...

I don't really know what happened, and I didn't really notice how short it actually was before I had walked out of there, after all, she got it right every time! A second look in the mirror at the mall washrooms confirmed that it was horrible...
My desire to grow my hair out came back with a vengeance, needless to say, heheh.. After all, why pay 500+ NOK for horrible haircuts when I can get long beautiful hair for free?

I hope I have gotten the desire for short hair out of my system now..

Growing out my hair, Take #2

RoseRedDead
December 26th, 2008, 02:31 AM
Hey, I remember seeing you... I don't think we officially know each other, but I'm RoseRedDead. :P I'm glad you're back. :)

jeno
December 26th, 2008, 02:42 AM
Keep on growing! I started out with hair as short as yours three years ago and now I'm APL. Wtih layers of course, but I kind of like them. If I had been trimming them I wouldn't have passed shoulder yet.

Dreamernz
December 26th, 2008, 02:51 AM
I agree with everyone else and the thing is you're free to try and do it as many times as you like, but the dedication and patience it takes to grow your hair is lost when you chop it off. Anyway sorry about the bad hair cut, at least now you get a fresh start with lovely, healthy,virgin hair, it's quality not quantity as they say...though of course it would be great to have both :D:D:D good luck and welcome back!!!:D:D:D

LisaJaney
December 26th, 2008, 04:53 AM
Well, we live and learn. Like my mother always says: If we fail to learn from our mistakes, there's little point in making them. So, it sounds as if you've learned what you needed to learn, and now you can get on with the (slow) business of growing again. I have often thought that the journey was as much fun as the destination, so hopefully you'll enjoy the process as you do it again. ;) And when you get the urge to go back to that "favorite style", you can have this thread bookmarked and remind yourself why you don't want to do THAT again! ;)

Carina
December 26th, 2008, 06:23 AM
Welcome back Fluke:waving:!!!!!Sorry about that bad haircut.But congratulations to the decision on growing long again.

Radulfr
December 26th, 2008, 07:47 AM
Welcome back, Fluke!

Eliminate those scissors and haircuts and keep it growing! :D

pookatrina
December 26th, 2008, 08:45 AM
Welcome back! I am sorry about the haircut, the good thing about hair is you can always start growing again.

brok3nwings
December 26th, 2008, 09:03 AM
At least if you like your hair short it wont take long for you to be happy with it again, i think... if the first time you cut it short you did like it it makes sence to me to say it. There are people around here that simply cant stand walking with short hair. i had really short hair and i felt that something inside me has gone but i can "stand" my face with short hair. Even now i have people that say that they loved to see me with short hair...
i just hope that you can find peace with your hair and define what are your real wishes