PDA

View Full Version : A nasty comment

Sharon
December 24th, 2008, 06:12 PM
Ok I've put this for awhile. I was so shocked when it happened.
about two weks ago A crazy guy said I have pretty hair, :p only to turn around and say he would RIP it out. :confused: I was so shocked/confused I just gave him the lok and wandered off.

Themyst
December 24th, 2008, 06:15 PM
:confused: Did he say he would 'LIKE to rip it out?'

If he just said he would 'rip it out' - I wonder what he meant.

Maybe he meant that he would like to have long hair, but can't, because he would rip it out if he did. You know, get it caught on things or machinery.

MotherConfessor
December 24th, 2008, 06:28 PM
a f e t i s h i s t? :confused::confused:

Kittee
December 24th, 2008, 06:31 PM
Strange, I'd be freaked out if a stranger said this to me.

Pegasus Marsters
December 24th, 2008, 06:33 PM
If a stranger said that to me I'd either run away, seek assistance or deck the git then run away. Creepy.

Euphony
December 24th, 2008, 06:34 PM

Maybe he meant that he would like to have long hair, but can't, because he would rip it out if he did. You know, get it caught on things or machinery.
I can totally see this being what he meant.

Copasetic
December 24th, 2008, 06:43 PM
Either he was a total nut, or something was lost in translation. Let's hope it was just confusion!

Wanderlust
December 24th, 2008, 06:45 PM
I would run far, far away from that guy. And then if he was still following me, I'd call the cops.

Sharon
December 24th, 2008, 06:48 PM

Perhaps he did say that he would LIKE to RiP it out and I just missed it or forgot.

Elenna
December 24th, 2008, 06:50 PM
He sounds like a nut.

gretchen_hair
December 24th, 2008, 06:50 PM
I woulda said. "If you think you're big enough try."

lapushka
December 24th, 2008, 06:59 PM
Total nutcase.

ChloeDharma
December 25th, 2008, 01:16 AM
Even if he did mean he'd rip his own hair out i'd make a very quick exit from him. There are some VERY strange men out there (trust me, i say this from personal experience!) so it's best not to take any risks. I generally keep my hair up and contained when out by myself.

flapjack
December 25th, 2008, 01:34 AM

I'm HOPING he meant this.

a f e t i s h i s t? :confused::confused:

But there's a chance he might have meant it this way. :/

Miss World
December 25th, 2008, 01:49 AM
thats quite weird :S

Debra83
December 25th, 2008, 01:52 AM
Ewww!!! Good Grief. What a sad world we live in.

Ryanne
December 25th, 2008, 04:11 AM
That is strange, hopefully it was just confusion!

Chrissy
December 25th, 2008, 04:35 AM
The fact that you said he was crazy should have been your first clue. I would just get away from him asap. I haven't read the other replies yet. I hope it's someone you won't see again. Be safe!

Dreamernz
December 25th, 2008, 08:29 AM
umm.........still I see the point that he might have meant that if his hair was that long it would rip....but still.....scary.......

Speckla
December 25th, 2008, 08:31 AM
Maybe English isn't his first language? Or he's just a creep and I'm glad you're ok.
________
Medical Marijuana Patients (http://mmjp.org)

jojo
December 25th, 2008, 12:00 PM
id have said 'try sunshine and i will snap your hands clean off' how rude of him!

yrrebwartsymssi
December 25th, 2008, 12:03 PM
I know there is sexual song and a line of the lyrics is "I won't stop till i'm pulling out tracks" meaning weave tracks... so maybe he meant something ::gasp:: sexual :(

not to creep you out more than you already are lol

jastark84
December 25th, 2008, 12:31 PM
Wow that's a bit freaky! I wouldn't know what to say if someone came up to me and said that.

Sissy
December 25th, 2008, 12:39 PM
If a guy said that too me, I'd take it it that he meant it in a sexual sense. I'd be frightened and get away quick. I tend to scare easily.

Tap Dancer
December 25th, 2008, 12:43 PM
about two weks ago A crazy guy said I have pretty hair, :p only to turn around and say he would RIP it out. :confused:

Yikes! What kind a freak goes around saying things like THAT?! :eek:

Lara1
December 25th, 2008, 03:09 PM
I would be freaked out by this.

Katahdin
December 25th, 2008, 03:11 PM
Creepy. I would certainly have run away from him!

Oracle
December 25th, 2008, 03:24 PM
This is very sad. I'd say this was a nut case for sure.

I actually had a woman grab (yes grab not touch) my hair before someone I did not know...a person from my church, but I did not know her as she was a stranger and I found her conduct even 'stranger'.

At the time I was so frustrated and kicked myself later for doing nothing (it happened so fast). :mad:
Needless to say that was about 5 years ago and believe me no one could get away with that now!

Tashomani
December 25th, 2008, 04:37 PM
I would think he meant it in a very perverted way......RUN

Opal25
December 25th, 2008, 05:33 PM
He sounds nutty to me and if he wasn't, then he should have thought it through before he said anything.

alligatorbaby23
December 25th, 2008, 06:34 PM
EEK! I used to have people touch my hair at work, kept telling them to leave me alone.. Until I almost bit my supervisors head off. I HATE having my hair touched...Even my Granny is wary. Well, she does it just to get a rise out of me, then runs her 83 year old butt as fast as possible away!
I am sorry this happened to you. I would have been a total B, regardless of the meaning of the comment.
-mao y legz

Ruadh
December 26th, 2008, 08:29 AM
Ok I've put this for awhile. I was so shocked when it happened.
about two weks ago A crazy guy said I have pretty hair, :p only to turn around and say he would RIP it out. :confused: I was so shocked/confused I just gave him the lok and wandered off.

Well, you did say "a crazy guy". My vote is in for a total nutter!

venividibxtchy
December 26th, 2008, 04:00 PM
My vote is for him just being facetious. I'd most likely take it in the same vein as those who make scissors out of their hands and say they'll snip off your entire ponytail.