PDA

View Full Version : I got a compliment off a very long hair!

jojo
December 24th, 2008, 12:04 PM
I feel so happy! my best friend Grace at work is Indian with 3a classic length hair which is just beautiful, like should be on an advert beautiful. Today I came to work with my hair down as it was freezing and was tipping my head back to bun it, Grace said ' John (thats how she pronounces my name!) your hair is so curly and natural you must promise me never to cut or colour else I will fall out with you!' I was like a cheshire cat grinning saying ' oh hell no i will never go short, im trying to catch you up!' ' oh john' she replies ' that is wonderful, remind me to tell you about oils, there the Indian secret' ' Grace remind me to tell you about the long hair community I go on!' and so it went on but she made my day. I hope she joined, I said she should use the user name amazing Grace because she is!

Silver & Gold
December 24th, 2008, 12:15 PM
What a nice exchange. Your hair is coming along very nicely, Jojo. I'll cross my fingers and hope that 'Amazing Grace' decides to join, I'll bet she can add some good tips to our body of information here.

Merry Christmas!

And I get a kick out of your 'elf' avatar!

spidermom
December 24th, 2008, 12:20 PM
That's so fabulous, and I totally agree.

BlackfootHair
December 24th, 2008, 01:23 PM
Wow...yeah, you should make sure she joins. :)

MandaMom2Three
December 24th, 2008, 01:49 PM
Oh that's so cool!!!! I wish some of my friends would be supportive! ((((HUGS)))) what a great compliment!

Phalaenopsis
December 24th, 2008, 01:54 PM
Oh that's fun :)
I'm wondering which oils are the Indian secret now :o

YogaGirl59
December 24th, 2008, 05:37 PM
Wonderful compliments! They mean so much more coming from someone with such gorgeous hair.

Are the "Indian Oil Secrets" anything we don't already discuss in the Forum? Please share!

I have read that since Indian diets are rich in Tumeric, they have beautiful skin and hair. Since reading that a few months ago I try to eat some Tumeric every day. I don't think it has given me any benefit yet though, but I guess I it will take more than a few months.

Sharon
December 24th, 2008, 06:20 PM
Im glad you had someone say such nice things about your hair. I know it feels goods when someone does.

Aisha25
December 24th, 2008, 07:23 PM
Wonderful compliments! They mean so much more coming from someone with such gorgeous hair.

Are the "Indian Oil Secrets" anything we don't already discuss in the Forum? Please share!

I have read that since Indian diets are rich in Tumeric, they have beautiful skin and hair. Since reading that a few months ago I try to eat some Tumeric every day. I don't think it has given me any benefit yet though, but I guess I it will take more than a few months.
hehe I dont know if that is true but do you think my skin and hairs is beautiful too:p just kidding. Jojo I hope she joins im sure her secret would be coconut oil and maybe some ayurvedic oils too;)
Oh Jojo your hairs does look very pretty:)

girlcat36
December 24th, 2008, 07:49 PM
Jojo, that's a great story!

Sammybunny711
December 25th, 2008, 06:59 AM
Yay for Jojo! I am so happy for you! What a nice exchange.

YogaGirl59
December 25th, 2008, 07:22 AM
hehe I dont know if that is true but do you think my skin and hairs is beautiful too:pinktongue: just kidding. Jojo I hope she joins im sure her secret would be coconut oil and maybe some ayurvedic oils too;)

Aisha25,

OMG, yes, your hair is gorgeous! I haven't seen your skin, but if your hair is any indication, then I'm sure it's beautiful too.

Dreamernz
December 25th, 2008, 08:15 AM
Lol it rocks to get compliments like that! That's when you know you are without a doubt on the right track! :D:D:D

Carolyn
December 25th, 2008, 01:25 PM
What a lovely thing for her to say. I know that had to have made your day. I hope we see Grace around here soon.

jojo
December 25th, 2008, 04:12 PM
Thanks guys, yes she uses coconut and one which she gets from the Indian store, i will ask her for the name of it and post back.

I am going to get her to join, im sure she would love it on here.

Tashomani
December 25th, 2008, 04:33 PM
Yea JOJO I am so happy for you!

Lixie
December 26th, 2008, 12:31 AM
What a lovely compliment! You really do have gorgeous hair. :)

Chrissy
December 26th, 2008, 07:16 AM
I know when my hair was at it's longest 29" I was so used to it I didn't realize how long it was. It just didn't seem that long. Then someone would comment on it and it was wonderful. You're hair is looking great! I also hope she joins.

joyfulmom4
December 26th, 2008, 08:12 AM
Aww, that's sweet. So nice to have such a great compliment from someone whose hair you admire. You do have such lovely waves and shine!