PDA

View Full Version : Feye's cutting technique

jojo
March 25th, 2008, 06:15 PM
http://community.livejournal.com/feyeselftrim/

Just found this on my bookmarks if any body is interested in self cutting hair.

Mods please delete if this is already up, i looked but couldn't find it.

Onebeauty
March 25th, 2008, 08:02 PM
YAY! I knew that was around somewhere but I haven't been able to find it. THANK YOU!! I just don't like going to salons. Say it with me:

"Maybe if I thinned it a little it'd have more movement"
"Try this product"
"Layers would really suit you"
"Gosh that must be really hard to take care of. You should go shorter"
"You know, a flat iron would make your hair all straight and shiny."

BLECH! No thank you! I'll trim myself.

jojo
March 25th, 2008, 08:16 PM
LOL! glad to have been of help, so glad i bookmarked that too. Id bookmarked a few things off the old LHC but can't access them, and i do recommend this method, ive just done mine and it turned out great.

Robinlyn
March 26th, 2008, 11:35 AM
Thank you for posting this link Jojo! I'm going to give it a try over the weekend!

BrianaFineHair
March 26th, 2008, 12:50 PM
I've got a long while before I would try this, but it's nice to have available for the future.

SweetPea88
March 26th, 2008, 12:55 PM
I used Feye's method about a month or so back, it works great! Very quick and easy to do.

Unofficial_Rose
March 26th, 2008, 01:12 PM
YAY! I knew that was around somewhere but I haven't been able to find it. THANK YOU!! I just don't like going to salons. Say it with me:

"Try this product"

Hahaha! What she said. :D

Thanks Jojo - I've already used this method and bookmarked it but it will help so many people. :rockerdud

Euphony
March 26th, 2008, 01:12 PM

"Try this product"

I feel so fortunate in the idea that my stylist does exactly what I want. She loves to trim my hair and she always marvels at the condition it is in. In two years we are moving 300 miles away, I want to take her with me - I'm so concerned I'll end up with someone like how you mentioned.

I'll need to bite the bullet and trim my own hair when I move.

emeraldjoy
March 26th, 2008, 01:21 PM
I am scared of scissors. I have tried to cut my husband's hair and it turned out very badly. I really needed a trim, but I have a hard time paying someone to take off 1/2 inch of hair. So I reluctantly tried this and it was so easy. I am still trying to figure out how to do layers. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. I would also like to learn how to do a nice tapered look. I have always liked Lindsey Lohan's hair and would like to imitate her long styles.