PDA

View Full Version : Compliment on Ficcare

Pierre
December 21st, 2008, 10:39 PM
I went to the HFS to buy some food (including raw kimchi which I just found out about a few days ago), wearing my two Mini Maxes as I always do. The gal at the checkout liked my "antique" hairclips and asked where I got them. I told her they're made by Ficcare, they're only a few years old, and I got them in a group order here.

Loviatar
December 22nd, 2008, 04:50 AM
Nice, Pierre. My mom always commented on my Ficcares, and since last Christmas, now she has her own ;)

I never got the hang of the mini Ficcares, sadly.

Sherri
December 22nd, 2008, 08:09 AM
I went to the HFS to buy some food (including raw kimchi which I just found out about a few days ago), wearing my two Mini Maxes as I always do. The gal at the checkout liked my "antique" hairclips and asked where I got them. I told her they're made by Ficcare, they're only a few years old, and I got them in a group order here.
Which color do you have? I have always wanted to try the minis. I don't know how well they would work in my hair as it is very slippery.

sahiba
December 22nd, 2008, 09:24 AM
You won't believe this but here nobody knows about them and when I started wearing them in social gatherings my hair toys were really appreciated. And I was thanking LHC for giving my this limelight :cool: ,even if it was very short lived as now every body is wearing them. :shrug:

Pierre
December 23rd, 2008, 02:01 PM
AFAICT from the catalog they're caramel, but they look lighter than the picture in the catalog.

The only time they showed any sign of failing to hold was when I went swimming in the ocean.

Phalaenopsis
December 24th, 2008, 05:21 AM
Which color do you have? I have always wanted to try the minis. I don't know how well they would work in my hair as it is very slippery.

I also have slippery hair and they can hold my hair if I take the right amount of hair to clip. But they can slide away after a while when I move around a lot.