PDA

View Full Version : types of hair

ursusem
December 21st, 2008, 07:35 PM
Hello,

I am wanting to know- is there any place I can go on this community's website that would show pictures of the member's hair lengths? I would like to upload a picture of my own hair to see what you all think of it.

Thank you- this is more important than I seem to make it! :)

wintersun99
December 21st, 2008, 07:43 PM
Upload your picture to a photo hosting site (like photobucket, or something similar) and than you can post your picture (from that site) into your message here... If you are not sure how to do this, check out the thread in Site Support.

Elphie
December 21st, 2008, 07:44 PM
You can upload a photo to your own album. Just click your ID in the above right hand corner to access your profile page.

ursusem
December 21st, 2008, 07:45 PM
Well, I would like to know/ see the lengths of hair that members here have. I am very curious and it seems like all hair looks different

ursusem
December 21st, 2008, 07:59 PM
Gee guys,

I don't feel like I've been helped... :(

CestMadeleine
December 21st, 2008, 08:01 PM
Well you can't access other members' albums yet because you need to have 25 posts before you can see people's profiles and all. You also can't see yours or upload any albums yet. Keep posting, be patient, and soon you'll be able to see them :)

RedButterfly
December 21st, 2008, 09:07 PM
Welcome to LHC! Are you asking about where you can find both an explanation and visual guide to the hair types mentioned on the site? The article section of the website has an article about Fia's hair typing system (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/vbjournal.php?do=article&articleid=5)that explains the hair types people use here. The article also contains a link with photo examples of the hair types.
I hope that helps.

Nat242
December 21st, 2008, 09:09 PM
Also, many members keep their albums private, meaning you have to be a contact or listed as a "friend" in order to see them.

angelthadiva
December 21st, 2008, 09:35 PM
Well, I would like to know/ see the lengths of hair that members here have. I am very curious and it seems like all hair looks different

Gee guys,

I don't feel like I've been helped... :(

Most of us have some version of our hair in our avatar or in our signature...Some members have opted not to do this, but most of us have...

I'm sorry to hear that you don't think you've been helped...I think you've been given great suggestions of taking and posting your own picture...Everyone's hair looks different, we have from blonde, to brunette to black and shades in between...We have nearly there hair length, to tripping over your feet length and varied lengths in between...

Hop in and start making quality posts, allow people to get to know you and before you know it all the secret places will be revealed...Welcome to LHC! :flower:

Melisande
December 21st, 2008, 10:22 PM
14 minutes between your request and your expressed frustration. Wow, with a frustration tolerance of 14 minutes you may find it difficult to grow long hair. Well, maybe you have long hair already ;-)

lizzyjo
December 21st, 2008, 11:23 PM
I'm not aware of a thread that is concerned only with length because some people are wary of people with long hair f*tishes looking at them. Some people have albums that you can view by clicking on their user name, but you have to have at least 25 posts to do so. The member's hair length is posted under his or her avatar on the left side of his or her post. So, if you want to look for pictures of hair that is, say, 40" or longer, you have to search around for people who have that length posted and then see if they have pictures. Yes, it does take longer than having all the pictures on one page, but it protects peoples' identity more.

harpgal
December 22nd, 2008, 12:08 PM
Well, I would like to know/ see the lengths of hair that members here have. I am very curious and it seems like all hair looks differentOK ursusem....you first.....

If you would participate around here and contribute to our community, you may get your wish. However,...who are you?