PDA

View Full Version : Confused about hair type...any answers?

Sammybunny711
December 20th, 2008, 09:33 PM
I'm just really confused as to what my hair type is. I know my hair is wavy but since doing CO, it is really bringing out my natural waves instead of suppressing them...so...I was wondering if some of you could tell me whether or not my hair typing is accurate (in avatar/profile.) Here is my most recent pic:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3201/3124405492_470f966280.jpg?v=0

I've used Fia's hairtyping guide, but I am still confused...:shrug:

Elphie
December 20th, 2008, 09:38 PM
You might be a 2a. I think it's hard to tell until you grow a bit more. Your hair certainly has some waves going on! Look how fast it's growing, too!

Speckla
December 20th, 2008, 09:50 PM
I'd agree with the 2a with potential for 2b when you gain a few more inches.
________
GOSSIP GIRL DICUSSION (http://www.tv-gossip.com/gossip-girl/)

saoriiroas
December 20th, 2008, 10:20 PM
I don't know. But, your hair looks cuuuute. Especially in the avatar.

Sammybunny711
December 20th, 2008, 10:24 PM
I don't know. But, your hair looks cuuuute. Especially in the avatar.

Thanks!:) This cut is MUCH easier for "awkward" phases than my last growing attempt. The hair dresser even said that if I chose to grow out again (back in September) that it would grow out nicely. :smile: My first growing attempt was growing from Pixie and it was...mighty interesting looking in the front. The back looked okay...but the front was STRANGE. Heehee. i like this cut for growing much better.

jojo
December 20th, 2008, 10:55 PM
As the others have said it is a bit difficult at your length to type but id guess your a future 2a. Mine was similar but with slighly more curl than yours at that length. Definatelly a furture wavy hair!

Katze
December 22nd, 2008, 04:03 AM
definitely at least 2a! My hair just starts to "flip" at that length but nowhere near as much and as cutely as yours does. My spirals only develop from about mid-neck down; at your length, my hair was mostly straight with some flips and C-waves. Therefore, I would put you into the 2s without a doubt - definitely a wavy.

Your color and shine are beautiful - your hair looks very healthy!

Ryanne
December 22nd, 2008, 04:07 AM
I agree with the others, 2a.
Very pretty hair, and a beautiful colour!

Dreamernz
December 22nd, 2008, 06:10 AM
Probably 2a, but we'll have to see what it looks like longer, the longer your hair the more weighed down it is so that (at least in my experience) the straighter it is, though obviously if you are a wavy it'll show :D