PDA

View Full Version : My first proper hair compliment since joining LHC!!!!

Dreamernz
December 20th, 2008, 11:02 AM
Hi guys recently I tried out the hot olive-oil treatment on my hair, the day after I was giving everyone tips on hair, brushes, etc.(i.e. ranting) and one person said as I was leaving the classroom 'your hair is perfect'- I was well chuffed!!!:D:D:D and people were telling me that I'd be the person they'd go to for all advice on hair :D:D:D:cloud9: (this is great as my hair is only about APL at the moment and it helped me stop obsessing over length a bit, because I guess, as they say, it's quality not quantity)

CindyLea1
December 20th, 2008, 11:06 AM
Perfect hair! What a great compliment! And even better when they say they would come to you for advice. You must be doing something right!

Don't worry about the length! It's like the watched pot never boils syndrome. I try not to look at where it is everyday. Then one day I'll get a tickle in a low spot and go to grab a "bug" or stray hair, and it is connected to my head!!!

CindyLea

Dreamernz
December 20th, 2008, 11:09 AM
Loooool, thanks so much! :D

invisiblebabe
December 20th, 2008, 05:07 PM
Very nice! :)

alligatorbaby23
December 20th, 2008, 06:57 PM
How lovely. And if there is every a problem they can't solve, you can come to the Oracle of LHC!

squiggyflop
December 20th, 2008, 07:52 PM
no one ever called my hair perfect.. the closest complement to being that good is when some woman got out of her car just to tell me that she loved my hair color.. i wish someone would say my hair was perfect.. congrats

Dreamernz
December 22nd, 2008, 05:33 AM
Thankyou so much guys, thing is that a lot (most :))of my hair knowledge has been learnt from here!!! all hail LHC!!! :D:D:D