PDA

View Full Version : What can I call this length?

CindyLea1
December 20th, 2008, 10:45 AM
Here, is a picture my husband took last night, after a catnip treatment.

What do you folks think? Is it tail bone or "can I call this classic?" HEHEHE

Also, what do you think about the ends? Is this what we call fairytale ends? I think I like them what ever they are called. My updo's stay snug when I can wrap them in good and tight.

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa221/Cheeseistheword/HPIM1615.jpg

Radulfr
December 20th, 2008, 10:48 AM
I would call it tailbone just edging into classic. IMO.

viking_quest
December 20th, 2008, 11:10 AM
I would call it tailbone just edging into classic. IMO.

I agree. It's definitely tailbone, but not quite classic yet.

AutumnSky
December 20th, 2008, 11:11 AM
Tailbone, classic in just a couple inches...way to go! And such a gorgeous delicate color!

Sherri
December 20th, 2008, 11:14 AM
I would say almost classic!!

Finoriel
December 20th, 2008, 12:38 PM
The beautiful fairies of this tale are resting right in the middle of the never ending land of Lowercheeks... far beyond the last part of the Rocky-Backbones, following the long and shady road of Verticalsmile, but still not down in the glorious valley of the smiling horizon.
:wink:

GlennaGirl
December 20th, 2008, 12:40 PM
The beautiful fairies of this tale are resting right in the middle of the never ending land of Lowercheeks... far beyond the last part of the Rocky-Backbones, following the long and shady road of Verticalsmile, but still not down in the glorious valley of the smiling horizon.

LOL!! Best answer ever.

jojo
December 20th, 2008, 12:57 PM
id say tailbone length too, good growing!

Ryanne
December 20th, 2008, 01:04 PM
I agree, it looks like tailbone, close to classic. Beautiful hair!

CindyLea1
December 20th, 2008, 01:07 PM

HEHEHEHEH That is cute! So you say I have a huge butt?? :p HEHEHEHEHEHE

CindyLea1
December 20th, 2008, 01:09 PM
Woohoo! So I guess, I got a few more inches to go to get classic. Come on hair! HEHEHE

Thanks for the replies folks! I'm going for knees, then we will see what it does!

Finoriel
December 20th, 2008, 01:29 PM
HEHEHEHEH That is cute! So you say I have a huge butt?? :p HEHEHEHEHEHE

Nonono! :D Just saying that most fairies are not that fast flying. They tend to hang-behind when wandering around in the highlands.
Not that it would just be in the highlands :p ask those whose fairies stray around in the Lowlands of Thigh for centuries.

CindyLea1
December 20th, 2008, 01:41 PM
Nonono! :D Just saying that most fairies are not that fast flying. They tend to hang-behind when wandering around in the highlands.
Not that it would just be in the highlands :p ask those whose fairies stray around in the Lowlands of Thigh for centuries.

Nice Save!!! HEHEHEHE

I love all that Celtic, Irish, Gaelic type talk. Very romantic.

Thank you again!

CindyLea

Samara Morgan
December 20th, 2008, 02:04 PM
Your hair is beautiful CindyLea :grin: Finoriel has described your hair length perfectly :D

HairColoredHair
December 20th, 2008, 03:02 PM
Nice Save!!! HEHEHEHE

I love all that Celtic, Irish, Gaelic type talk. Very romantic.

Thank you again!

CindyLea

Perhaps then thou ought to beseech entry into the glorious order of the Long Haired Knights... :D