PDA

View Full Version : More compliments

YogaGirl59
December 18th, 2008, 08:46 PM
Since joining LHC last month I started doing CO wash, finger combing and Coconut Oil treatments. I can see improvements in the condition of my hair (although it's growing too slow for my impatient personality). I have started getting compliments from various friends and coworkers. Today a total stranger in a public bathroom asked me to tell her exactly what I do to get my hair this way. I told her I do nothing at all. I had not washed it or combed it in one full week and I only fluff it with my fingers. I thought her eyes were going to pop out of her head. She just couldn't believe it.

Silver & Gold
December 18th, 2008, 09:55 PM
Now that is encouraging! In this case less IS more. Congrats, it seems you've found what works for you.

Tressie
December 18th, 2008, 09:58 PM
Congratulations! Just think of all the money we save too! (o: Woo-hoo!!

devs12
December 18th, 2008, 10:17 PM
seriously before knowing LHC my hair was a frizz ball, rough and dry.

sahiba
December 18th, 2008, 10:28 PM
How nice. :) Hope you keep getting more and more.

Haith
December 19th, 2008, 08:32 AM
This is very sweet and encouraging! I have noticed that my hair looks much better when I actually do nothing to it as well!

NurseMama
December 19th, 2008, 09:12 AM
What a great compliment! It really is hard for nonLHC people to understand that what society says is the "right" way to care for hair rarely works for all hair types.

I went by your profile hoping that you had an album with your new gorgeous locks!

Copasetic
December 19th, 2008, 11:19 AM
I bet she was expecting you to give her the name of your hairdresser ;)

RoseRedDead
December 19th, 2008, 12:06 PM
It's wonderful that people have noticed the change and care you've taken. :flowers: Congratulations.

Curlsgirl
December 19th, 2008, 07:30 PM
Yippee! Isn't that encouraging! KUTGW!!!