PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone!

Citrine
March 25th, 2008, 09:39 AM
Well, the phones are down at work, so now's as good a time as any to make introductions :D! My name is Meghan, I'm a university student, and have been growing my hair out since last fall. My hair is normally wavy, but until it gets to greater lengths I am straightening it.
Here's a picture of my hair as of last week: http://kittygirl35226.deviantart.com/art/My-Hair-80563768

I look forward to growing my hair out with everyone!

lora410
March 25th, 2008, 09:45 AM
Hello :waving: Uh oh your going to make the bad hair picts come out to play. I ill let nightshade have the honor of showing you what heat does to hair:lol: so besides straightening what is your current hair routine?

AJoifulNoise
March 25th, 2008, 09:53 AM
Welcome to the LHC! :flower:

Your hair is really shiney.

Citrine
March 25th, 2008, 02:43 PM
Oh gosh, I'm not sure knowing what the heat is doing to my hair will be a good thing :(. There are so many good things to do for my hair that I'm just now learning about, and I'm trying to work them into my routine slowly to not get burnt out. Currently I wash my hair bi-weekly and am trying to move to weekly washes to cut down on the hair straightening (which I only do after showering). I'm trying to use up some shampoo so that I can use the bottle for homemade shampoo instead. After shampoo I've recently started to rinse with a concoction of white vinegar, chamomile tea, and lemon juice. I figure that is nice to my blond hair. In between hair washings I use a dry shampoo I made from flour and oatmeal and then brush it out with a boars hair brush.