PDA

View Full Version : Wow, I actually got my hair pawed at

lora410
December 16th, 2008, 02:06 PM
So, last night was our company Christmas party. I was getting dd something and I feel someone lifting my hair!!! Our warehouse guy was pawing at my hair ha ha ha. Hes always the one who compliments it here at work. it's just weird reading about it and then having it happening :lol:

groque
December 16th, 2008, 03:22 PM
wow he finds your hair irresistable. I don't really notice people touching my hair but when I do find them touching it I am always surprised especially if it is not family.

OhioLisa
December 16th, 2008, 03:29 PM
Am I the only one who finds this a bit creepy? shudder:

Themyst
December 16th, 2008, 04:14 PM
I think it's a bit forward, but not creepy.

If someone feels like they have to kidnap you and keep you at their house so they can feel and stare at your hair - now, that would be creepy!;)

RavennaNight
December 16th, 2008, 04:26 PM
It depends on the overall character of the source, IMHO. I've seen some seedy characters around that I wouldn't want pawing around anywhere near my hair. If the warehouse guy is a decent individual, no problem! Compliment!

DecafJane
December 16th, 2008, 04:32 PM
Congratulations on this new milestone! :D

EdG
December 16th, 2008, 04:49 PM
You need a Hair Guard. :D
Ed

DaveDecker
December 16th, 2008, 06:31 PM
You need a Hair Guard. :D
Ed

Hmm, I wonder what (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showpost.php?p=280146&postcount=61) he's talking about...? :whistle:

lora410
December 16th, 2008, 06:53 PM
Hmm, I wonder what (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showpost.php?p=280146&postcount=61) he's talking about...? :whistle:

lmao I probably do esp as it gets longer:p

Mike
December 16th, 2008, 09:28 PM
Am I the only one who finds this a bit creepy? shudder:
I agree. It does sound creepy unless he is a good friend. Even so be careful.

Nat242
December 16th, 2008, 09:54 PM
I wouldn't find this sort of contact creepy if they were a person allowed "inside" my comfort zone, i.e. if we're on a hug/kiss hello/hand holding type of level. If you didn't feel creeped out, they were probably not being creepy!

You have lovely hair, Lora, so be prepared for it to happen again!

MandaMom2Three
December 16th, 2008, 10:10 PM

I agree :D *runs over and plays with Lora's hair* :p

lora410
December 16th, 2008, 11:18 PM
I wouldn't find this sort of contact creepy if they were a person allowed "inside" my comfort zone, i.e. if we're on a hug/kiss hello/hand holding type of level. If you didn't feel creeped out, they were probably not being creepy!

awww thank you :)

lora410
December 16th, 2008, 11:19 PM
I agree :D *runs over and plays with Lora's hair* :p

Thnak you as well for the sweet compliment