PDA

View Full Version : Morningstar poked me into it ^_^

stalking_cat
March 24th, 2008, 10:21 PM
Okay, I've lurked for awhile, so it's probably about time I introduced myself.

Hi, I'm Amanda, and I'm addicted to hot water. There, I've admitted it. I should probably also admit that I'm generally to impatient to treat my hair as gently as I should, but I'm working on it.

I love this site. Y'all have turned me on to shampoo bars and vinegar rinses, CO, henna and BPAL.

I like to write, and make jewelry (I've been on a big rosary/prayerbead kick, lately, if anyone wants one) - as soon as I can get a camera to work for me, I'll be putting up an etsy store. I get my username from my mom's cats, who are always stalking something (usually each other, the dog or my cat.)

I'll try not to lurk so much.

Take care!

capelli lunghi
March 24th, 2008, 10:32 PM
Welcome to LHC!!! :D

jessie58
March 24th, 2008, 11:03 PM
Welcome to the boards Stalking Cat.

morningstar
March 24th, 2008, 11:06 PM
Hi Amanda, it is nice to meet you. I like hot water too. Is that bad? You sound interesting to me and so I am glad you came out to play. I don't stalk quietly, I am out in the open. I am looking forward to seeing you more here and getting to know you. Thanks for introducing yourself.

Elyce
March 25th, 2008, 12:47 AM
Hi Amanda! So glad you came out of your lurktitude! (I know, that's not a word, but kind of descriptive :)

Welcome!

WritingPrincess
March 25th, 2008, 07:59 PM
Hello, Amanda! I'm so glad to meet you!

morningstar
March 26th, 2008, 08:42 PM
I hope she is not lurking still. Still pushing...

stalking_cat
March 28th, 2008, 05:44 PM
Not lurking, just trying to catch up. And I thought I read that hot water dries out your skin, but I could be imagining it.

AmandaPanda
March 28th, 2008, 06:23 PM
Hi Amanda, I'm Amanda :)

manderly
March 28th, 2008, 07:56 PM
Hi Amanda, I'm Amanda :)

Hi Amanda and Amanda, I'm Amanda :)

GlassEyes
March 28th, 2008, 08:45 PM
Hi Amanda, Amanda, and Amanda.

I'm Not-Amanda. xD

Welcome to the site. ^_^

stalking_cat
March 28th, 2008, 09:51 PM

Hi, Amanda and Amanda! Dear Stars, it's like high school again! :p And Jen wondered why I was going by Viridian at first. . .

dontcallmejessi
March 29th, 2008, 11:41 PM
Welcome Amanda! I wouldn't use hot water. Though I thought it was ok to use warm as long as you do final rinse in cool to smooth down the cuticle. But now you've got me wondering. :ponder::shrug:

FaeryTails
March 30th, 2008, 03:02 AM
Hi Amanda and welcome.