PDA

View Full Version : Where's 'Home'?

ladiosaRosa
March 8th, 2008, 12:13 PM
There used to be an official 'Home' page for TLHC; I forget what exactly was featured but I don't seem to see it.

OK, when do I get the prize for the most stupid question?

Cinnamon Hair
March 8th, 2008, 12:18 PM
Not stupid at all. It was at longhaircommunity.com but that page is gone now and takes you straight to the forums.

Sorry, you'll have to come up with a better question to qualify for "most stupid Q."

ladiosaRosa
March 8th, 2008, 12:20 PM
Not stupid at all. It was at longhaircommunity.com but that page is gone now and takes you straight to the forums.

Oh, OK.....I got a terrible 'Warning' and 'Fatal Error' (is there a doctor in the house?) but never got taken straight to the forums.

Thank you Cinnamon Hair.

redbark
March 8th, 2008, 12:25 PM
My question is : Where is the "todays' posts" button? I used to always check newer threads and newer posts by going to that view. I feel so lost in these forums.
And I am slowly remembering the "names" of the smilies.

Tee Hee... this feels fun and strange at the same time.

Carolyn
March 8th, 2008, 12:35 PM
There is NEW POSTS but I'm not sure if there is TODAY'S POSTS. It's on the gray bar near the top of the page.

dancingbarefoot
March 8th, 2008, 12:43 PM
Today's Posts is inside the Quick Links drop-down menu.

snowbear
March 8th, 2008, 01:44 PM
There used to be an official 'Home' page for TLHC; I forget what exactly was featured but I don't seem to see it.

OK, when do I get the prize for the most stupid question?
Home doesn't work, since the longhaircommunity.com page is broken. However, if you click the image at the upper left corner of any page (the one that says "the long hair community" in two fonts), that will take you to the forums home.

ladiosaRosa
March 8th, 2008, 01:58 PM
Home doesn't work, since the longhaircommunity.com page is broken. However, if you click the image at the upper left corner of any page (the one that says "the long hair community" in two fonts), that will take you to the forums home.

Hey snowbear....I seem to be stalking you from one thread to another. Thanks for this bit of information. It all contributes to de-fogging my brain.

Stephanie
March 8th, 2008, 02:03 PM
Fixing the home page is on my priority list. It'll be done soon. ;)

snowbear
March 8th, 2008, 02:03 PM
Hey snowbear....I seem to be stalking you from one thread to another. Thanks for this bit of information. It all contributes to de-fogging my brain.
Oh, you're quite welcome!

And don't worry about following me around. I'm trying to answer all the site support questions I can. You'll either end up learning a lot, or getting very confused. Hopefully the former! :lol:

ladiosaRosa
March 8th, 2008, 02:47 PM
Fixing the home page is on my priority list. It'll be done soon. ;)

Oh, thanks, Stephanie..... I'm not in a twist about it...just curious. There's so much to work with here. Thanks for all you effort. It's a great site.