PDA

View Full Version : Bad dream!

Jorja
December 11th, 2008, 01:43 PM
I had THE worst dream ever last night!

I decided to have my hair cut off to just above shoulder length and then *gulp* permed! shudder: Then I remembered I had henna on it and noticed that it had removed all the lovely red, so I was grey AND the perm lotion reacted with my henna so my hair was like wire and snapping off. I actually woke up crying, then thought oh please let that have been a dream and i was patting around on the bed looking for my hair lol. It was such a relief to find it! It was so vivid, I had an awful sick feeling of regret like i've had before when I've cut my hair off.

This is the only place where people might understand how terrible this dream was lol.

Has anyone else had hair nightmares?

lora410
December 11th, 2008, 01:53 PM
YUP, I even had one where I had a huge blad spot on the top of my head. It's normal to have hair dreams around here.

morguebabe
December 11th, 2008, 01:56 PM
Yeah I've had a few hair dreams.

redtea
December 11th, 2008, 01:59 PM
Whenever I start spending a lot of time obsessing over my hair, I always wind up having some sort of hair dream. Usually they're bad, but the other night I had one where I looked in the mirror and my hair was TB length (my goal) so of course it was a very good dream :)

Angellen
December 11th, 2008, 02:05 PM
Aw, I'm sorry. :grouphug: That's a pretty bad one. I just have these weird dreams where I take scissors and cut everything off. They can be very upsetting. :(