PDA

View Full Version : Something's wrong with Quick Links and more...

Neoma
March 24th, 2008, 08:27 PM
I tried to quote someone, and it brought me directly into HTML format.Now, when I select "Quick Links," it changes to "Open Contacts Popup."Something is wrong. I anyone else experiencing weird things? Everything was fine earlier tonight.

Neoma
March 24th, 2008, 08:42 PM
Here's the issue...

I had two instances of LHC open. The primary window functioned normally. The secondary window, which I launched when I got a PM, toggled the Quick Links menu to Open Buddy List.

I kept the primary LHC window open, closed the second LHC window and launched the Beauty Bottle. The "toggling" issue is happening at the BB when I have an instance of LHC open.

I generally have multiple windows open, with multiple instances of my favorite bulletin boards, and can say with certainty that I have not experienced this prior to tonight.

BTW, the "Open Contacts Popup" link doesn't function in the scenario that I described.

Nynaeve
March 27th, 2008, 09:20 PM
Here's the issue...

I had two instances of LHC open. The primary window functioned normally. The secondary window, which I launched when I got a PM, toggled the Quick Links menu to Open Buddy List.

I kept the primary LHC window open, closed the second LHC window and launched the Beauty Bottle. The "toggling" issue is happening at the BB when I have an instance of LHC open.

I generally have multiple windows open, with multiple instances of my favorite bulletin boards, and can say with certainty that I have not experienced this prior to tonight.

BTW, the "Open Contacts Popup" link doesn't function in the scenario that I described.

That's strange.
I have like 8 threads open at the moment, but I don't have TBB up and I'm using Firefox. I haven't noticed any strange things happening, but I will check.

What are you using? IE, Firefox, etc?

Neoma
March 28th, 2008, 05:01 PM
That's strange.
I have like 8 threads open at the moment, but I don't have TBB up and I'm using Firefox. I haven't noticed any strange things happening, but I will check.

What are you using? IE, Firefox, etc?Hi Nynaeve. MSN's version of IE. I've got other browsers on my laptop (I test software for a living), but this is the one I use most of the time, since the UI provides the easiest access to my email. :)