PDA

View Full Version : How long does it take for flexi-8 to ship?

tigerlily83
December 10th, 2008, 04:00 PM
I ordered mine Monday night....with the free shipping, it says it takeas anywhere from 5-10 business days.

How long did it take those of you that bought one, to get it shipped to you?

eadwine
December 10th, 2008, 11:10 PM
I believe it took about 7 working days to get here. Do take the holiday period into account, patience, it will get there ;) :)

Calanthe
December 11th, 2008, 01:47 AM
Like eadwine's mine arrived after about 7 workdays, which I consider really quick, if you take into account that we live in Europe and I have to wait up to 6 weeks sometimes for hairtoys from oversees to arrive...

Angellen
December 11th, 2008, 04:05 AM
According to my posts in the flexi thread, it took 9 days from online ordering to arriving in my mailbox. I'm finding this amusing because it seems to be faster shipping overseas!

According to the receipts I received after my last purchase, my package shipped five days after my order (and I received it four days after that).

Hope that helps! I just ordered one too, and I want it badly. ;)

Curlsgirl
December 11th, 2008, 06:21 AM
Mine have always been very fast, like 2-3 days.

Iylivarae
December 11th, 2008, 12:33 PM
I think it took them about 4 days, when I ordered. I really didn't expect them to be here so fast, so I was really astonished when the package was in the mail.

Angellen
December 11th, 2008, 03:48 PM
I just got an email notification that my order has been shipped, which is 3 days processing, not bad. Hopefully you will get the same, soon!

tigerlily83
December 11th, 2008, 06:34 PM
Mine was shipped today, too and it took since Monday to process (so, three days just like yours, Angellen.) I hope it gets here by next week! :)