PDA

View Full Version : OK wacky Co question.

morguebabe
December 9th, 2008, 07:29 PM
Do you think I can C-W-C but instead of W just use CO or maybe just CO then use a thicker CO after it?

Speckla
December 9th, 2008, 07:35 PM
I use a light suave conditioner as my 'poo and then a creamy/heavier condish as my final condish. I have no problems with buildup or hair being dry.
________
Los Angeles Dispensaries (http://dispensaries.org/)

morguebabe
December 9th, 2008, 07:39 PM
Thanks.
I have to try and figure if I can find myself an animals friendly light CO.

Angellen
December 9th, 2008, 08:13 PM
For CO, I like Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat, myself. It's pretty light, and keeps my scalp nice and happy. I follow with Giovanni 50:50 most times. My hair is VERY happy right now. :)

Sissy
December 9th, 2008, 08:46 PM
I started using Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat Shampoo and Condish and Giovanni Super Moisturizing Condish. I love them both! Perhaps it's because they are my first non-con products and non SLS products I've tried. I don't know what it is... but the sheen and manageability has been incredible! I need to try to ween myself of shampooing everyday, but my scalp area tends to look oily/dirty if I don't shampoo. So, I've just been using a tad of the Giovanni Shampoo on the scalp only and letting it rinse down hair before using conditioner.

Sammybunny711
December 10th, 2008, 05:47 AM
I use cheapo suave for a first dirt removing quick "wash" and I rinse it really well. Then I use Mane and Tail condish for a deep condish where I put a shower cap on and finish the rest of shower stuff. I then rinse REALLY well. My hair is no where near as greasy as it used to be :o)

jivete
December 10th, 2008, 08:03 AM
I use V05 calming chamomile as my "wash" conditioner, sometimes mixing Shikakai with it and then the generic Biolage conditioning balm as my heavier conditioner. I used to be a daily shampoo-er, but this meathod makes my hair much less greasy and certainly healthier. I now "wash" every other day.