PDA

View Full Version : Listing on Craigslist - Hear Stylist

purplebubba
December 8th, 2008, 05:46 PM
Hear Stylist

Fantastic Sam;s looking for a hear stylist.

~~~
Saw this on Craigslist while job hunting.

Do you think this is a misspelling or do you think they actually want someone who will listen?

Disclaimer: PurpleBubba is not claiming to be a perfect speller nor perfect typist nor anything else perfect. He is simply sharing something you may get a chuckle out of because relieving stress with laughter is good for hair. Or is that hear?

GlennaGirl
December 8th, 2008, 06:13 PM
LOL!!!!

Perhaps the person is just a little lonely lately?

sneakybea
December 8th, 2008, 07:10 PM
Thanks for sharing that! Typos always make me giggle (even my own).

embee
December 8th, 2008, 07:35 PM
Maybe it was a spell checker? They're really good at that kind of thing!

Silver & Gold
December 8th, 2008, 09:08 PM
Hee hee . . . I might actually go to a hear stylist.

Pierre
December 8th, 2008, 09:25 PM
I wouldn't go to a hear stylist. He'd cut my hear either above or touching the hears. I'd rather have my hear long so that I can twist and clip it into hear muffs.

Copasetic
December 8th, 2008, 09:27 PM
craig's list never fails to amuse.

ItalianFlower
December 8th, 2008, 09:29 PM
I bet a hear stylist would be someone who would custom-organize your mp3 files into a sequence most pleasing to your personal listening habits.

"Hellllllllllllllo I'm Jackie and you're watching Hear Stylists! During this episode you'll see poor, musically challenged Rebecca Donaldson from Lousiville, Kentucky get a complete MUSICAL MAKEOVER!" (Think of the fashion shows that are all the rage right now...)

DragonLady
December 8th, 2008, 10:45 PM
"Hellllllllllllllo I'm Jackie and you're watching Hear Stylists! During this episode you'll see poor, musically challenged Rebecca Donaldson from Lousiville, Kentucky get a complete MUSICAL MAKEOVER!" (Think of the fashion shows that are all the rage right now...)

I need one of those! I can never seem to get it right....flyin' down the freeway listening to George Thorogood (spelling?) one minute, only to have the track change to some Elton John weepy thing....ugh. A hear stylist would fix that. :)