PDA

View Full Version : Classic length club!

Stagecoach
March 8th, 2008, 11:52 AM
I miss our old classic length club! So here's another!

We had a whole list of questions, but I can't remember them all, so I'll post what I do remember.

What is your hair type?
What is your hair care method?
What are your favorite styles for casual?
What are your favorite styles for formal?
Why did you grow to this length?
What difficulties do you find at this length which you did not have at TB or shorter?
Any tips for classic length hair care?
Do you trim and/or S&D?

Well, that's all I can think of for now, if anyone else things of more just post and I"ll add them.

Peggy E.
March 8th, 2008, 12:28 PM
....and MY favorite question: How long must your hair be to qualify as "classic length?!"

I'm always seeing these lengths referred to, but never figured out just how long they really are, and if they aren't different lengths on everyone, due to height and proportion issues.

rhubarbarin
March 8th, 2008, 12:37 PM
Classic length is at or below the crease where your.. uh.. buttcheeks meet your thigh. So it's different for everyone depending on height and proportion.

Peggy E.
March 8th, 2008, 01:24 PM
Hey, hey! I have classic length hair!!! (Well, I have a FEW classic length hairs.....)

zift
March 8th, 2008, 01:40 PM
Yaay the classic length hair thread is back! Well I started the old one back at the old LHC but I cannot remember the questions now. :lol:
And I have overgrown betraying the spirit of classic length:P
Can I still join? :D :wannabe:
ETA: hey there are groups in the new forum format right? Maybe we should start groups for lengths:D

dancingbarefoot
March 8th, 2008, 01:44 PM
Yes, let's use the groups function for threads like these.