PDA

View Full Version : Changing hair routine

PaddedPushUpBra
December 6th, 2008, 03:19 PM
Someone on her mentioned that I should try putting jojoba oil in my hair while damp, and the leave-in when it was dry, instead of doing the opposite like I was originally. Well, after two days my ends became very dry so I switched back and they are happy and smooth again. Does anyone know why this would have happened?

And I currently CWC, but I was thinking about changing to no cones. When I used a non-silicone shampoo, my scalp got very oily after a few days, even though I wash my every day. I loved how my length was, so would it be completely pointless to use a silicone shampoo with a non-silicone conditioner? And I love Aussie's deeeep 3mm, so would I not see any progress if I used that 2 or 3 times a week as well?

Kirin
December 6th, 2008, 04:03 PM
There is actually no "wrong" way to do things, nor pointless, if your hair likes it. Individual's hair reacts differently with different products, sincerely, there's no one set formula that will work for everyone.

If your hair is better with a cone shampoo and no cone conditioner, go for it. Its all about what works for you, and a routine that you and your hair are happy with.