PDA

View Full Version : I think I've found my signature style!

MandaMom2Three
December 5th, 2008, 10:29 PM
This (http://www.lhj.com/style/hair/styles/special-occasion-hairstyles-from-2005/?page=12) is it! So simple but so pretty :love: I'll try to get a pic of ME in it :p. It's almost enough to make me consider KEEPING these long bangs if I can get them to stay like that!:cool:

6monkeys
December 5th, 2008, 10:56 PM
That is really pretty. Wonder how hard it would be to keep it looking like that?:poot:

marajade
December 5th, 2008, 11:08 PM
Wow, there were a lot of pretty styles in that article. Nice choice though, and as bangs go, I would choose that too. Not too bangy but lovely and face framing. :)

MandaMom2Three
December 5th, 2008, 11:14 PM
That is really pretty. Wonder how hard it would be to keep it looking like that?:poot:

For me not very hard at all, my hair is almost that curly naturally, a couple foam curlers in overnight if I feel like it. The most difficult thing for me would be the bangs, they are at that length but they like to flair outward, I just have to figure out how to make then stay down. Though tonight they are behaving quite nicely, I think I'll let them get a tad longer, then the weight shoudl be enough to keep them down.

sneakybea
December 5th, 2008, 11:46 PM
That's really pretty! I can never get my bangs to stay in place when they are that long, but I love the look!

Vitalai
December 5th, 2008, 11:47 PM
Ooh, I really like that, especially those bangs. I'm growing out parts of my bangs (my stylist cut them too heavy), and I want them to be more wispy like those.

I can't wait to see your version! :drama:

Ryanne
December 6th, 2008, 02:36 AM
That's a beautiful style, the bangs look lovely.

sahiba
December 6th, 2008, 04:04 AM
There are lovely pictures there. Looking forward to see you in them.:)

Aditi
December 6th, 2008, 04:27 AM
i loved the sexy french twist and pretty pony hairstyles.

Akiko
December 6th, 2008, 05:47 AM
That's a beautiful feminine style. I envy those with natural waves and curls. Nice bangs, too.

mellie
December 6th, 2008, 05:49 AM
That's so pretty!! Love it!

MandaMom2Three
December 6th, 2008, 08:13 AM
Ok, I am NOT photogenic, here's the best pic I could get, it looks much nicer in person LOL
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e57/muchforgiven_2008/betterhairpics003.jpg

Amoretti
December 6th, 2008, 03:22 PM
You look very pretty! :)

This is what I miss about having shorter hair; being able to do styles like this.

magpielaura
December 6th, 2008, 03:33 PM
That style looks good on you!

There were some lovely styles on that site. I was suprised how many were for long hair too.

joyfulmom4
December 6th, 2008, 04:14 PM
I really like that look. It's lovely. Those bangs are really cute too. Almost makes me want to cut some wispy long bangs like that... Show us a pic of YOU in this style!

jera
December 6th, 2008, 04:38 PM
Very pretty. :)

morguebabe
December 6th, 2008, 06:01 PM
I love this one (http://www.lhj.com/style/hair/styles/special-occasion-hairstyles-from-2005/?page=8)
It reminds me of a less sever version of whatever you want to call that kinda 40s hair...:o I don't know the terms for anything.:shrug::shrug:

Peggy E.
December 6th, 2008, 06:22 PM
They are so sneaky! Have to "tell your stylist to do this, that, or the other...." I AM my stylist!!! And, believe me, it does not good at all telling me to do this, that or the other! :o(

I'd love to know how to do that chignon with the interesting weaving. And it seemed to be about the only one without any "back-combing" or "teasing" involved!

Your "signature style" pony is really cute and I'd love to see it on you here!

spidermom
December 6th, 2008, 06:59 PM
That style really suits you; I love it. I tried it, but my ponytail sagged right away and pulled. Ow.

MandaMom2Three
December 6th, 2008, 07:38 PM
For those who asked to see me in it, post #12 :D

AutumnSky
December 6th, 2008, 09:10 PM
Very pretty! I can't handle any hair in my face, but I love the look of a high ponytail....especially a curly one! Have fun!

Lady Lilya
December 7th, 2008, 09:47 AM
I love this one (http://www.lhj.com/style/hair/styles/special-occasion-hairstyles-from-2005/?page=8)
It reminds me of a less sever version of whatever you want to call that kinda 40s hair...:o I don't know the terms for anything.:shrug::shrug:

Gibson Tuck. I have a few pics of my Gibson Tuck in my album.

I think I have found my signature style too, but it is an issue with a toddler that pulls on it. I'm saving it for fancy occasions. It has half of the hair pulled up to a high pony, and then all my curls arranged and pinned in a big mass from the crown of the head all the way down, so that the upper curls are pinned neater but the lower curls are looser and more free. I did that on Tuesday and it came off really well, but we were in a hurry to go out and i said we need to remember to take pics when we get home, but then we got home so late and I was so focused on getting the toddler to bed.