PDA

View Full Version : (Slightly Controversial) Increasing energy to your scalp.

Laila23
December 3rd, 2008, 02:09 PM
I think that this exercise is making my hair grow faster :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMIOqIAugZA&feature=related

I wanted to share it because some people want their hair to grow faster, maybe they can try it and see.

Good luck to everyone.

girlcat36
December 3rd, 2008, 03:22 PM
Interesting. :)

Drynwhyl
December 3rd, 2008, 03:36 PM
My aunt does things like that to everybody :P
I never actually tried, but I will the next time...can't hurt, can it?

OhioLisa
December 3rd, 2008, 04:30 PM
Not sure that pressing firmly on the scalp and then pulling downward could be good. Seems like it would rip out some hair along the way. I say regular gentle scalp massages are a much better alternative. Just my :twocents:

Whimsical wind
December 4th, 2008, 02:43 AM
Not sure that pressing firmly on the scalp and then pulling downward could be good. Seems like it would rip out some hair along the way. I say regular gentle scalp massages are a much better alternative. Just my :twocents:

Its not like you're digging your fingers into your scalp. Really only applying a little pressure.

I tried it and my head did start feeling better.

winter_star
December 4th, 2008, 02:56 AM
Very interesting. I am going to try something very similar, working with the energy flow through my crown chakra. This technique may work well with visualisation. Of course this is not for everyone, but it is worth a try, kind of like the importance of positive thought when growing your hair.

Katze
December 4th, 2008, 04:08 AM
I'm getting craniosacral therapy right now and she seems to do similar things, though much more gently. While I don't understand this exactly, both seem to deal with the flow of spinal and cerebral fluid, and both sure do feel nice!

Charlotte:)
January 31st, 2011, 07:56 PM
Ooooh, I'm so glad I found this! Not only because it might make my hair grow faster, but because now I know how to clear my mind when it gets too foggy :)

virgo75
January 31st, 2011, 08:08 PM
Oooh, that's neat.

I just did it and my headache that I've had since about 6pm is gone. :hmm:

LaurelSpring
January 31st, 2011, 08:14 PM
I have seen her before and I think I tried some of her stuff awhile back. These things always seem to feel really good. I just forget to do them.

squiggyflop
January 31st, 2011, 08:26 PM
thats, um well.. i have no idea what she is talking about brain clogged at the end of the day.. the only time my brain feels clogged is right when i wake up in the morning..
ok i tried the first technique (even though i only believe in science, um real science, thought it couldnt hurt)

the results.. itchy scalp for the most part.. but maybe the itching that led to the scratching which led to the now red scalp means that the blood up there now will maybe help my folicles.. probably not but it couldnt hurt right, blood flow is good for the follicles

meh i enjoy a good head scritch.. why not.. even if um (searches for diplomatic answer), i dont agree with her, um, logic..

my question is, um how long exactly until the redness on my forehead goes away? anyone else have a problem.. i hope i didnt just give myself a breakout by touching my face with my greasy hands (yeah my fingertips are always oily).. maybe i pushed too hard..