PDA

View Full Version : Breaking my vow of silence.

emeraldjoy
March 24th, 2008, 10:21 AM
I have been lurking since last September. I have used many of your terrific ideas. I have decided to become a vocal interactive member of this community because I spend so much time here and I am tired of waiting for someone else to read my mind and post my questions.

angelthadiva
March 24th, 2008, 11:42 AM
Well, let me be the first to welcome you to LHC!!

What are your hair goals?

Xandergrammy
March 25th, 2008, 12:26 PM
Well, I'm delighted that you've decided to join the party. Welcome!

AJoifulNoise
March 25th, 2008, 12:31 PM
I'm sure you won't regret it. Jump in and ask your questions! And welcome to the land outside of the lurker shadows.

wintersun99
March 25th, 2008, 01:23 PM
he he, I did the same thing, for a much much longer time - when you're ready, you're ready! Welcome. :)

Islandgrrl
March 25th, 2008, 01:50 PM
A warm welcome to you! Tell us more about you! And your hair!

emeraldjoy
March 25th, 2008, 02:57 PM
I don't really know what to say about my hair. It has a rebellious mind of its own. I will post pictures later when we find our camera.

For years I want to be a glamorous blonde, but bleach from a box make my hair look brassy. So for several years I grew the dyed damaged hair out. I have many pictures of myself with a distinct line separating my virgin hair from nasty brassy hair. Those years are over and I am approaching uncharted territory. I have never grown hair past my shoulder blades before. So I wondered onto this website to look for ideas about how to confine my rebellious tresses. I have been lurking ever since. My husband thinks I am crazy for spending so much time here.

I have resigned myself to having light brown/almost blonde hair. I am not sure how long I will let it grow. I at least want it waist length. I also want to learn how to make hair toys and new dos. I am rather crafty.

As for the rest of my life, I am a student. I am majoring in Natural Science, Psychology, and Nursing. I have one more year to go and I can't wait! I have been married for almost two years. While marriage isn't the easiest thing I have attempted, I am happy and I do find it rewarding.

WritingPrincess
March 25th, 2008, 08:09 PM
Welcome to our big, happy, noisy community! I'm sure you will find many friends here.