PDA

View Full Version : Hi!

Carthasis
March 24th, 2008, 09:55 AM
Hello everybody!

I've been lurking around here ever since the site came back, and figured that I should introduce myself.

I from Germany and I found this board through the German forum langhaarnetzwerk.de.
I'm 21 and I've got dark brown (now hennaed), straight hair, midback length right now, but I'm working towards 100 cm (what's that in inches? around 40?) A little over a month ago i decided that I really need to take care of my hair and I'm more than a little bit obsessed with it :D

Um, what else? If you want to know anything, feel free to ask :)

angelthadiva
March 24th, 2008, 11:45 AM
Hi, welcome! What is your current hair routine?

Carthasis
March 24th, 2008, 02:04 PM
Since I started reading up on haircare, I wash with thinned shampoo (cone-free, but with SLS) every two-three days, less if I'm just sitting at home; oil with coconut oil- it smells heavenly! I use a coconut, shea butter and beeswax mix for the ends and a water-jojoba oil spray as Leave-In. Um, what else... I use horn and wood combs, a BBB (cheap, but I'm going to get the real thing soon, in fact as soo as I stop spending $$$ on new hairtoys :rolleyes:), wear some updo or braid every day. I'm trying to learn new styles, because I still have two left thumbs as far as updos are concerned :D

I've changed my hair routine quite a lot in the last month - before that I just didn't care for it at all: wash, blow dry (I stay away from the dryer now!), wear it down or in a pony tail, comb if it couldn't be avoided any longer.

Lixie
March 24th, 2008, 09:44 PM
Hello and welcome to LHC, Carthasis. :flowers: