PDA

View Full Version : hello!:)

backtolonghair
March 24th, 2008, 09:28 AM
Hey there everyone! How are you? I found this site looking for some inspiration and a little encouragement. I am attempting to grow my hair out again. Yes, I am one of those who after awhile of growing their hair out will in frustration or just getting bored will cut their hair. My hair is now shoulder length and my goal is to get it to the middle of my back. I know it will take some patience and effort, but I"m willing to try.:)
Love all the recipes on here! I will have to try some. Hello to everyone on here!
Thanks! :)

Xandergrammy
March 24th, 2008, 09:44 AM
Welcome, backtolonghair!!

lora410
March 24th, 2008, 10:01 AM
:waving: Hello and welcome. You will prob get more of a response on the Mane forum. Thats the most popular spot on here. :flowers:

angelthadiva
March 24th, 2008, 11:44 AM
Hi, welcome! What is your current hair routine?

backtolonghair
March 24th, 2008, 02:19 PM
Hey there everyone! Thanks for the responses.:)
Angelthadiva... my current hair rountine is pretty simple. I wash and condition my hair every other day.. I find it gets greasy if I don't for some reason. I would like to go longer without washing it, but for some reason it gets way oily.. which is weird because I have a tendency toward dry skin. I have also heard that when your hair is shorter gets oiler faster, than someone who has longer hair.. is this true?
Then I just brush as usual and let it air dry. I usually will flat iron it because it gets so frizzy otherwise.. I use a cermaic flat iron on the lowest heat setting. I would like to go without using that.. my hair has a natural wave to it, but gets really frizzy if I don't use the straightner. Any ideas? Thanks so much!:)