PDA

View Full Version : Captain to all members of the crew.

Hypnotica
December 1st, 2008, 10:47 AM
We seem to have encountered a Class Y planet.
There is no doubt that it is lethal, but it is crucial that we explore it.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3074/3075081266_64f213abb1_o.jpg

AJoifulNoise
December 1st, 2008, 10:49 AM
*squeels* I'm so glad you posted an action shot! I admit I was quite excited when I saw it in Nightshade's shop... I've been sorta stalking you for a picture. :lol: :o

That is beyond awesome.

sahiba
December 1st, 2008, 11:03 AM
You always give us pictures which is so confusing... I mean should we be praising your hair, your style or your hair toy.:bowtome:

MandaMom2Three
December 1st, 2008, 11:25 AM
*gasp* I want I WANT!!!!!

JessTheMess
December 1st, 2008, 11:34 AM
That totally ROCKSS!!!! OMG

Hypnotica
December 1st, 2008, 11:39 AM
*squeels* I'm so glad you posted an action shot! I admit I was quite excited when I saw it in Nightshade's shop... I've been sorta stalking you for a picture. :lol: :o

That is beyond awesome.

I have been sorta stalking the mailbox! Such a great timing, I'm rather down with worry today. But I feel happier now! :)

You always give us pictures which is so confusing... I mean should we be praising your hair, your style or your hair toy.:bowtome:

The stick, damnit, the stick!! :D The hair is post-henna blah.

*gasp* I want I WANT!!!!!

You can't have it! :D

That totally ROCKSS!!!! OMG

It does. It looks like my head is a planet. Haha. I'm a planet-head!

pookatrina
December 1st, 2008, 11:48 AM
I am about 8 billion kinds of jealous! I love it!

Oskimosa
December 1st, 2008, 11:52 AM
Hahaha, that's pretty cool. I think I'd need the Romulan and Klingon ships too. But I don't know if anyone would "get" the Borg cube.

Islandgrrl
December 1st, 2008, 11:54 AM
MUST. HAVE. HAIRTOY.

Love it. Want it. Need it. Might die without it.

:silly:

justgreen
December 1st, 2008, 12:03 PM
Hahaha, that's pretty cool. I think I'd need the Romulan and Klingon ships too. But I don't know if anyone would "get" the Borg cube.

How would they know if they 'got' it or not, they'd be assimilated.....:eyebrows:

lora410
December 1st, 2008, 12:04 PM
LOL a star trek hair stick, how wicked cool is that. I have to admit some of you ladies have an odd style :lol:

ktani
December 1st, 2008, 12:16 PM
Very very cool. IMO.

Deborah
December 1st, 2008, 12:39 PM
That is so cute!

camara
December 1st, 2008, 12:44 PM
I want that stick so badly right now. Aghhhh!!! I want cool hairtoys, too! *sobs with pointless envy*

Hehe, but that design is really cool, and looks great together with your beautiful hair, too!

snowbear
December 1st, 2008, 12:55 PM
Ketylo + Trek = Epic geekery. :lol:

Hypnotica
December 1st, 2008, 01:07 PM
MUST. HAVE. HAIRTOY.

Love it. Want it. Need it. Might die without it.

:silly:

Haha! :) I know the feeling.

LOL a star trek hair stick, how wicked cool is that. I have to admit some of you ladies have an odd style :lol:

I'm odd all over. But I'm a very nice odd person. :D

I want that stick so badly right now. Aghhhh!!! I want cool hairtoys, too! *sobs with pointless envy*

Hehe, but that design is really cool, and looks great together with your beautiful hair, too!

I wonder if I'm going to be brave enough to wear it in public. :confused:

Ketylo + Trek = Epic geekery. :lol:

Thank you for my new avatar title! :lol:

Sherri
December 1st, 2008, 01:26 PM
Beam me up Scottie!!! I'm ready to take a ride. lol:D

Hypnotica
December 1st, 2008, 01:33 PM
Beam me up Scottie!!! I'm ready to take a ride. lol:D

Wrong series :D

Ryanne
December 1st, 2008, 01:47 PM
That looks really cool!

snowbear
December 1st, 2008, 01:47 PM
:lol: You're quite welcome!

Sherri
December 1st, 2008, 01:49 PM
Sorry :( I tried though:blossom:

lora410
December 1st, 2008, 01:49 PM
Haha! :) I know the feeling.

I'm odd all over. But I'm a very nice odd person. :D

Nothing wrong with being odd or different :D

Hypnotica
December 1st, 2008, 01:57 PM
Sorry :( I tried though:blossom:

Yes, I know :)

Live long and prosper!

DecafJane
December 1st, 2008, 03:23 PM
I LOVE IT! :D :D :D

You are going to walk past some geek boy, and the combination of awesome hair + uber-powerfully cool hairstick will make him pass out! :p

(Sherri, that is the only series I am familiar with, too, as we don't have cable. I can't wait for the new movie!)

Dvips
December 1st, 2008, 04:31 PM
That hairstick is so COOL.... and geeky! :lol: I love it!

Islandgrrl
December 1st, 2008, 04:38 PM

Oh, how could you NOT wear it in public???

AJoifulNoise
December 1st, 2008, 05:46 PM

Agreed! Get your geek-girl pride on! :D

dearladydisdain
December 1st, 2008, 09:34 PM
That's amazing! I want one! :joy:

Hypnotica
December 1st, 2008, 09:36 PM
I LOVE IT! :D :D :D

You are going to walk past some geek boy, and the combination of awesome hair + uber-powerfully cool hairstick will make him pass out! :p

(Sherri, that is the only series I am familiar with, too, as we don't have cable. I can't wait for the new movie!)

Haha! :D I can also read Unix error logs, code in Basic and I have owned a Commandore. I do have a lot of geek points.

I'm a little shy sometimes - but I promise I will try very soon (today is french twist day - only doable with a Flexi-8).

banglaminerva
December 1st, 2008, 09:47 PM
If that goes missing from you, really, it's not in my toy box.... really, don't waste your time looking over here, it's not here. Really.

I'm turning into an Orion here... I LOVE that stick. An amazing Trek hair toy seems best suited for the ship with the best haired captain too.

I'm casting my vote for you to wear it in public with pride! I would so wear it. Then again, I wear an IDIC all the time anyway.

Flaxen
December 1st, 2008, 10:57 PM
Wrong series :D
There is only ONE series. I do not recognize that other stuff. Therefore, there is a teeny, tiny NCC 1701 on the bottom of that hairstick topper. :wigtongue

And you must wear it out in public. :cheese:

Wavelength
December 1st, 2008, 11:00 PM
THAT... is one freakin' cool hairstick! :D

Hypnotica
December 1st, 2008, 11:03 PM
If that goes missing from you, really, it's not in my toy box.... really, don't waste your time looking over here, it's not here. Really.

I'm turning into an Orion here... I LOVE that stick. An amazing Trek hair toy seems best suited for the ship with the best haired captain too.

I'm casting my vote for you to wear it in public with pride! I would so wear it. Then again, I wear an IDIC all the time anyway.

Hehehehehe! :) I'm starting to think that if I ever put it up for auction it would go for a rather high price!

There is only ONE series. I do not recognize that other stuff. Therefore, there is a teeny, tiny NCC 1701 on the bottom of that hairstick topper. :wigtongue

And you must wear it out in public. :cheese:

Voyager came in a set with the Defiant and the Enterprise, but I believe that the Enterprise is a later model then NCC 1701. I have to check when I'm back home again.

nastasska
December 2nd, 2008, 01:35 AM
This requires a very special celebratory song:cheese:

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=AM_fpspCq2c

Even I want one and I'm a Whoie:cool:

Don't suppose there's one with a Tardis :lol:

jessie58
December 2nd, 2008, 01:46 AM
Yet another reason that I think Nightshade is brilliant!!!

Tresses
December 2nd, 2008, 11:21 AM
I love it!!! :D

Voyager came in a set with the Defiant and the Enterprise, but I believe that the Enterprise is a later model then NCC 1701. I have to check when I'm back home again.

Definitely not the original NCC1701. The shape and the nacelles are wrong. It looks like the D to me.

[/geekfest]

:p

LeaM07
December 2nd, 2008, 11:34 AM
Awesome, Hypnotica!

Even I want one and I'm a Whoie:cool:

Don't suppose there's one with a Tardis :lol:Heh, I've been Tardis-shopping for my brother and have been considering this phone charm (http://www.amazon.com/Doctor-Who-Tardis-Mobile-Phone/dp/B000PGKHWK) (the Tardis lights up and spins when you get a call, I guess). Maybe it would have the same effect glued onto the end of a hairstick?

Hypnotica
December 2nd, 2008, 12:03 PM
I love it!!! :D

Definitely not the original NCC1701. The shape and the nacelles are wrong. It looks like the D to me.

[/geekfest]

Nope, it's a NCC1701E (Sovereign class). The D-model is Galaxy class, capable of saucer separation.

LadyGunn
December 2nd, 2008, 12:52 PM
Awesome, Hypnotica!

Heh, I've been Tardis-shopping for my brother and have been considering this phone charm (http://www.amazon.com/Doctor-Who-Tardis-Mobile-Phone/dp/B000PGKHWK) (the Tardis lights up and spins when you get a call, I guess). Maybe it would have the same effect glued onto the end of a hairstick?

I have that phone charm & just got the Dalek one too. Now I just have to decide if I want to tear them apart for toppers for have them dangle as is...

<She>
December 2nd, 2008, 01:46 PM
Really awesome hairstick!:grin: I would love to see the Borg cube on a (hair)stick!:)

lapushka
December 2nd, 2008, 01:50 PM
Awesome! Now if that's not a geeky hairstick, then I don't know what is (this should be great for that thread as well).

It's absolutely beautiful. I'd be so scared to break it, that I would have the hardest time putting it into my hair.

Flaxen
December 2nd, 2008, 05:00 PM

[/geekfest]

Nope, it's a NCC1701E (Sovereign class). The D-model is Galaxy class, capable of saucer separation.

:lala: I'm not listening to you two...

Wavelength
December 2nd, 2008, 05:27 PM

Resistance is futile -- you will be assimilated. :D

Tresses
December 2nd, 2008, 09:39 PM

Really? I wondered if it was an E based on the shape of the saucer, but thought it could be the angle the pic is taken. What made me decide it was a D was the nacelles. The warp engine field grilles (the blue lights along the nacelles) are on the top of the nacelles on the E, but on the sides for the D, like on your hairstick. (I don't know this much about my own car tail lights. :p)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v331/Tresses/emoticons/Aliens_borg_assimilation_faces.gif

:lol:

Flaxen
December 2nd, 2008, 11:50 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v331/Tresses/emoticons/Aliens_borg_assimilation_faces.gif

:spitting:

:face: :face: :face:

Really? I wondered if it was an E based on the shape of the saucer, but thought it could be the angle the pic is taken. What made me decide it was a D was the nacelles. The warp engine field grilles (the blue lights along the nacelles) are on the top of the nacelles on the E, but on the sides for the D, like on your hairstick.
:bowtome:

Hypnotica
December 3rd, 2008, 10:32 AM
Really? I wondered if it was an E based on the shape of the saucer, but thought it could be the angle the pic is taken. What made me decide it was a D was the nacelles. The warp engine field grilles (the blue lights along the nacelles) are on the top of the nacelles on the E, but on the sides for the D, like on your hairstick. (I don't know this much about my own car tail lights. :p)

Now I have confused both of us (I think). The hair stick is topped by NCC-74656, but I do also have a model NCC-1701-E.

E also have a much flatter saucer than 74656.

Tresses
December 3rd, 2008, 11:00 AM
Now I have confused both of us (I think). The hair stick is topped by NCC-74656, but I do also have a model NCC-1701-E.

E also have a much flatter saucer than 74656.

Oh crap, it's Voyager! :doh: I have shamed myself. :oops:

I'll blame Flaxen...she started it all by bringing up NCC1701. That's my story and I'm stickin' to it. ;)

So, Hypnotica, you have two sticks with ships? ::envy:: Or did you mean that you have an actual model of the E? If I were one of those folks who puts up the Christmas tree early, I could've just plucked off an ornament . :lol:

banglaminerva
December 3rd, 2008, 12:26 PM
how sad is it that I was actually eying the Voyager that I have hanging off my rear view mirror as potential hair toy? It's about 6 inches long and heavy.

I miss Voyager

Hypnotica
December 3rd, 2008, 12:31 PM

I'll blame Flaxen...she started it all by bringing up NCC1701. That's my story and I'm stickin' to it. ;)

So, Hypnotica, you have two sticks with ships? ::envy:: Or did you mean that you have an actual model of the E? If I were one of those folks who puts up the Christmas tree early, I could've just plucked off an ornament . :lol:

In the Geek thread, I did mention that I wanted a Star Trek hairstick. One of our lovely members found a page selling miniatures of three ships (Defiant, E-model Enterprise and Voyager). So I ordered them and a Ketylo to Nightshade who did her magic work. So I only have one (for the moment).

Laila23
December 3rd, 2008, 01:47 PM
Unbelievable.

Star trek hair toy.

I can't believe it. How cute lol

Flaxen
December 3rd, 2008, 03:25 PM

:laugh:

It's much simpler in my world where there is only one Star Trek series. :p

Hypnotica
December 4th, 2008, 01:29 AM

Yes, Voyager is the best series :p

bjt
December 4th, 2008, 06:39 AM

Now ladies! Lets not fight--all Star Trek is good & right. there's a time and place for all of the series! ;) Lets all meet at Quark's for a drink to toast the goodness that is ST!

Tresses
December 4th, 2008, 07:07 AM

:suspect:

Now ladies! Lets not fight--all Star Trek is good & right. there's a time and place for all of the series! ;) Lets all meet at Quark's for a drink to toast the goodness that is ST!

Agreed! Just hide the Romulan ale. Poor Flaxen didn't know what hit her last time.

;)

Hypnotica
December 4th, 2008, 07:40 AM
I can probably hang my Bat'leth on the wall for a moment to indulge in some drinkin'! :D

Flaxen
December 4th, 2008, 02:22 PM
Bwahahahahaha!

But no. I am an old school purist. You can have a hundred series and call them anything you like, but you can't put "Star Trek" in front of the title. So, none of this Star Trek: Deep Space Nine cr@p. You didn't put it in front of "Voyager," so you get :cheese: and :flowers:.

Agreed! Just hide the Romulan ale. Poor Flaxen didn't know what hit her last time.

;)
:toast:

bjt
December 4th, 2008, 02:29 PM
:suspect:
;)
sounds like a plan! We can drink Klingon blood wine instead. :p
MajQa!