PDA

View Full Version : Article and recipe collection in German

Gothic Lolita
March 24th, 2008, 03:40 AM
I just wanted to know if some of you, who speak German, would be interested in a page where all the articles, style insructions, hair care tipps and recipes are collected in German.

I wanted to have my own internet site for a long time and since I'm interested in hair and hair care I found that this would be a subject I'd like to write about. LHC is gold mine if you need anything about hair, but some people told me that they sometimes find the instructions for something a bit hard to understand, so I would translate every thing.

Of course there'd be a bit more than just the LHC things, I'd write on my own, too. But before I start I wanted reassurance that I'm not the only visitor on my page!

trollkjerring
March 24th, 2008, 05:37 AM
I would read your page:D
Thats a big task but not so much, if haircare and growing is a very important hobby for you, go for it. I think we really need more haircareinformation in Germany, there are a few one-people-pages like from Madeleine or Kupferzopf and the Langhaarnetzwerk that I know of but for the information and the friendship I still come here to LHC.
trollkjerring

(Maybe post about this also in the "Hairy people in Germany" social group to reach more people?)

Gothic Lolita
March 24th, 2008, 12:21 PM
I think I'll do it, would be funny. Thanks for the "Hairy people in Germany" tip, I totaly forgot about that! Damn, I can't find them anywhere. Can somebody please give me a link?