PDA

View Full Version : Kay Jewelers commercial with long hair!

Barca
November 28th, 2008, 06:14 PM
I don't know if this is the right place for it, but OH EM GEE! I haven't been able to find it on you tube yet, but basically it's a guy taking his girlfriend to all their memorable places (first date, first kiss, etc.), and the last one is a place she doesn't remember to which he replies "you will" and presents the ring. The girlfriend has waist length (or possibly even a little longer) curly (3c) hair!!! I JUST saw it about 3 minutes ago and had to post. I'm assuming that it is her real hair because it would seem a bit excessive to add hair extensions that long. But oh my goodness-- that is my GOAL! I had to share. Hopefully I will get the video from somewhere so I can share.

Okay- so I haven't found the commercial but I found out who she is: Angelique Cinelu a singer from New Jersey. And I found a video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UIOZW9oMvs

It isn't quite as long in the video as it was in the commercial (BSL when curly as opposed to Waist Length) but it is still very very pretty ;)

Sissy
November 28th, 2008, 06:26 PM
I've seen that commercial on TV, it's cute. She has very beautiful hair!

Elphie
November 28th, 2008, 06:28 PM
Oh, I saw that a little while ago. Phenomenal hair, it was stunning!

Barca
November 28th, 2008, 06:58 PM
Yeah, she gives me inspiration that MY hair can look like that one day :)

skay
November 28th, 2008, 07:17 PM
I checked out the video - I love her long curly locks!

That must've been a nice treat to see her in the TV commercial - glad you found another hair inspiration! :)

marajade
November 28th, 2008, 07:54 PM
Wow beautiful hair! I know a lady at work that has very similar hair. I am not sure if she is mixed or what, but very similar and she takes very good care of it. I can't wait to see your growth! Good luck and keep us posted!!!

Addy
November 28th, 2008, 08:13 PM
I saw it too and noticed her beautiful long hair!

eyesofsummer
November 28th, 2008, 08:18 PM
I haven't seen the commercial, but her hair in the video looks awesome! I love how it's shorter in the front, it frames her face wonderfully! It really suits her.

YogaGirl59
November 28th, 2008, 08:32 PM
Oh, yes, I have seen that commericial. I agree, she has gorgeous hair and it looks beautiful on her. Someday you will have it too!

jessie58
November 28th, 2008, 08:32 PM
I haven't seen the commercial but if she gets that gorgeous hair to waistlength, I do want to see it.

dulce-de-leche
November 28th, 2008, 09:00 PM
I saw that commercial the other day and I stopped paying attention to what they were really showing and started paying more attention to her hair.IT'S BEAUTIFUL!

Barca
November 28th, 2008, 09:41 PM
Lol yeah! I felt the same way-- forget the diamond! Look at that hair!

Chrissy
November 29th, 2008, 04:43 AM
Wow she is so pretty. Beautiful hair, kind of Diana Rossish. :) She has a great voice too. Thanks for the video link.

Ryanne
November 29th, 2008, 06:46 AM
I haven't seen it, but she has beautiful hair.

morguebabe
November 29th, 2008, 07:17 AM
I know what you're talking about, every time it comes on I look at my boyfriend and go I REALLY LOVE HER HAIR!

GlassEyes
November 29th, 2008, 10:54 AM
I saw that too, and I was impressed. xD; Her hair is awesome.

It's 3c, though, I think. I'm pretty sure, actually.

Barca
November 29th, 2008, 11:08 AM
Yeah I had 3 c before I edited the Original Post. Then I looked somewhere else and it resembled a 3bish maybe. Some sites have different interpretations of 3s. I thought it was 3c also b/c we have similar hair textures (except my curls are short and tiny :-( ) I'm going to edit it again now lol.

bjt
November 29th, 2008, 11:40 AM
wow, she has fabulous hair! That is what I WISH my hair looked like!

Starr
November 29th, 2008, 11:46 AM
Hooray for curls!:cheese:

Her hair is just lovely!

GlassEyes
November 29th, 2008, 10:24 PM
Hooray for curls!:cheese:

Her hair is just lovely!

XD; It looks like your's. Or at least that's the first thing I thought of after 'preeetty'.

LisaButz2001
November 30th, 2008, 07:45 AM
I've seen it too and had the same reaction.

SaveTheTapirs
November 30th, 2008, 02:02 PM
OMG indeed. It's beautiful and when I first saw it, I thought of LHC and all my friends with that hairtype who are trying to grow it long. She really is an inspiration. She needs to get on here and share some tips with us.

sahiba
December 1st, 2008, 02:54 AM
I haven't seen the commercial but if she gets that gorgeous hair to waistlength, I do want to see it.

Me too.

I saw that commercial the other day and I stopped paying attention to what they were really showing and started paying more attention to her hair.IT'S BEAUTIFUL!

Lol yeah! I felt the same way-- forget the diamond! Look at that hair!

:gabigrin: I guess this happens to all the LHCers , when my hubby saw the video he went ' wow' and I was kike " I know, beautiful hair" and he gave me such a disgusting look :dizzy:

morguebabe
December 1st, 2008, 08:43 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFdDnVjwHAU&feature=related Heres a short bad clip of it.

paper
December 1st, 2008, 08:52 AM
Yes, I saw it too! She has amazing hair!

Raven69
December 1st, 2008, 09:15 AM
I've seen the commercial but did not notice her waist length hair, only saw the close ups of her face. I'll have to pay attention to it next time it comes on.

joyfulmom4
December 1st, 2008, 10:15 AM
Beautiful hair! And that commercial is just too sweet. :)

racheal1234
December 29th, 2008, 12:36 PM
honestly it looks like a weave to me i went to her myspace and there is no consistency with her length of curls. i could be wrong :S