PDA

View Full Version : Dream salon

MandaMom2Three
November 27th, 2008, 08:55 AM
LOL I had the funniest dream last night!!!! I was in the mall with a friend and she wanted me to help her pick a salon to go to. There were two salons right beside eachother and I walk into one thinking "Oh yeah, I'm going to like THESE places!" First thing I see is a big sign that says MEHANDI.COM and had all these pamphlets and stuff about henna!! I look at their price chart and these are the things they had on there...

WO wash.......$5
CO wash........$8
Finger comb....$2
BBB.....
etc.

I was "Oh my goodness, the best place ever!!!" and as if that wasn't enough, they were selling HENNA BUNNIES!!!!!!! They were dutchies (you know with the white around their shoulders and up their face) but th colourd part was RED and glowed in the sun like henna!! And their FUR was so incredibly silky soft!!! I wanted one!!!! I woke up and was like "Oh MAN! I wish there was a place like THAT!!!!" :D

marajade
November 27th, 2008, 09:42 AM
Oh that's too funny. I love dreams like that!!

Addy
November 27th, 2008, 09:48 AM
There is a place like that... In Your Dreams! :p :D

That's funny though, they even sell henna bunnies!

Vitalai
November 27th, 2008, 12:05 PM
That's so cute, hee hee! I laughed at the henna bunnies part!

missbexy
November 27th, 2008, 02:11 PM
I have an albino dwarf rabbit sitting next to me your really tempting face for the poor little thing! Love your dream salon, did it do cheap dusting trims aswell.

savi
November 27th, 2008, 02:42 PM
I'd visit that place. :agree:

And it's funny, I dreamt of hair toys last night. :D

HairColoredHair
November 27th, 2008, 03:09 PM
5$ for a WO wash? I dunno... :lol:

AnneAdeline
November 27th, 2008, 03:40 PM
Sounds great! I do adore bunnies, and one henna colored would be so beautiful.

Boots
November 28th, 2008, 08:10 AM
I Wish! I love to be pampered but I don't go to salons anymore-not about to fight about shampoo and combs on my curls. I'd love to go get a scalp massage and CO.

Is the curly girl author's salon still open?