PDA

View Full Version : Hair update pictures

ilovelonghair
November 25th, 2008, 08:55 PM
I took a picture yesterday and was surpriced to see the fairy tale ends are not that long anymore and heaps of thickness has grown in:

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=44&pictureid=25732

This is a pictures from 6 weeks ago:

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=44&pictureid=23125

Of course it's down in this picture, but still I can see a change :)

ilovelonghair
November 25th, 2008, 08:59 PM
Every time I see those fairytale ends in my pictures I'm tempted to chop them off :D. But they are so handy in updo's and they make nice curls when I curl my hair.

What do you think? Should they stay or should they go?

Raven69
November 25th, 2008, 09:03 PM
They should stay, they look cute!

Vitalai
November 25th, 2008, 09:09 PM
I love fairytale ends! :cloud9: Your hair is beautiful!

sneakybea
November 25th, 2008, 09:10 PM
Your hair does look thicker in the top picture. Beautiful!

morguebabe
November 25th, 2008, 09:16 PM
I think you're hair is pretty and if you like then leave it. I know i always cut my ends off if they fairy tale ends, I personally don't like on them on me, but like the way on on certain people.

ilovelonghair
November 25th, 2008, 09:33 PM
Thanks!

I'm going to henna today and will cut my hair a bit, it's time for the weekly hair cut anyway, but will keep the fairytale ends :). In a few months they will grow in and then I can start going for more lenght, but I first want to gain more thickness.

sahiba
November 25th, 2008, 09:41 PM
Wow, I love the thickness. Lucky you.

Tangles
November 25th, 2008, 09:48 PM
Oh your ends are just so cute. I wouldn't cut them off too much.

ilovelonghair
November 25th, 2008, 09:53 PM
Don't worry: it's a micro trim. My hair grows quite fast it seems, so in order to make it look healthy I do that weekly to maintain the same lenght till everything is one lenght.

What I find very strange is that my henna outgrow doesn't look like it grows out that fast, but each week when I cut off that bit of lenght, the next week it's back. How strange!

prettyeyes1
November 25th, 2008, 10:03 PM
I like your ends.

Ryanne
November 25th, 2008, 11:25 PM
Your hair does looks thicker in first picture.
I like the fairytale ends.

ilovelonghair
November 25th, 2008, 11:38 PM
I think there's a little misunderstanding :cheese: the first picture is the latest picture and the second is the old picture.

This is my current hair color with the fairy tale ends:

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=44&pictureid=25737

but not for long: I got my head full of henna! Just to make the color a bit brighter again :)

jojo
November 26th, 2008, 12:17 PM
I love your hair, the latest picture looks beautiful and id say keep those fairys!

LaurelSpring
November 26th, 2008, 12:21 PM
I love the fairy tale ends. I want mine to do that. I wish I hadnt had my "tail" trimmed off a couple of months ago. I would have a really good start on them by now.

ilovelonghair
November 26th, 2008, 04:03 PM
Don't worry: fairytale ends always come back!

Arctic
November 26th, 2008, 04:09 PM
I like fairytale ends and I think your hair is really beautiful! Great progress!

Addy
November 26th, 2008, 05:22 PM
I like your fairy-tale ends!

As soon as I grow my color out, I'm going to work on my fairy-tail ends! It'll be awhile though. :( Hopefully, time will fly! :)

backtolonghair
November 26th, 2008, 09:16 PM
You have such beautiful hair! I can definitely see more thickness in the first picture.
It's up to you, but I would keep your fairytale ends. I can't wait till my hair gets long!
Blessings

Curlsgirl
November 27th, 2008, 07:37 AM
I love the fairytale ends on you!!! Beautiful color too!

ilovelonghair
November 27th, 2008, 05:42 PM
Awwww thanks *blush*

I can really see the difference ending abruptly in braids, I got to take a picture, it's very interesting to see! It's actually all the growth since I'm on this forum! (just a year now)

DarkChocolate
November 27th, 2008, 06:39 PM
I love your fairytale ends:):)
I also love your waves too:)