PDA

View Full Version : Whodunit . . . LHC style

noelgirl
November 24th, 2008, 11:14 PM
The other day on a CVS run, I'd bought a few bottles of conditioner (it was on sale) and some new hair toys, and when I got home I put the bag with them in a specific place in my apartment. Well, this morning when I went to get one of the toys out of the bag, there was an empty bag where the full bag once was! I wondered how this had come to be - I looked around and wondered who on earth would take my conditioner and hair toys, but leave other valuables untouched. That question practically answered itself - clearly, this is the handiwork of an LHC member!

So if the guilty party is reading this, I do not need to know who you are - I would just like my goodies back. You know where to return them - right where you took them from. Please and thank you ;)

RavennaNight
November 24th, 2008, 11:49 PM
I'm assuming you hung out with someone from LHC today? Are you sure the stuff didn't fall out of the bag? Did you maybe forget that you put your stuff away already? Any of the stuff fell out in your car? I found a bottle of conditioner under the passenger seat once when I was cleaning the car. Do you room with anyone? Maybe someone is just pulling your leg? Good luck, hope you find your things! :flower:

Gumball
November 24th, 2008, 11:52 PM
It was [insert Illinois member's name here] in the living room with the ficcare.

...this is LHC Clue, right?

Bene
November 25th, 2008, 12:15 AM
i didn't do it, nobody saw me do it, you can't prove anything http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y244/bene25/smilies/confused.gif

chicken
November 25th, 2008, 02:10 AM
Sometimes it's good not to live in America... :p Taking a flight just for some bottles of conditioner - that would be a very expensive conditioner;)

purplebubba
November 25th, 2008, 02:31 AM
Miss Peacock Twist killed Mr. White Rain Extra Body in the Kitchen with a Rope Braid while he was busy making some home made hair stuff.

I think he was using some mustard and plums.

Chrissy
November 25th, 2008, 04:08 AM
It's probably in "the safe place" where I put my stuff frequently! :P

Aditi
November 25th, 2008, 04:40 AM
I didn't knew this find of fact about LHC members. Now i have to keep mu hair toys and conditioners in safe place. Thanks for the warning noelgirl ;)

EvaSimone
November 25th, 2008, 04:40 AM
Hmmm... I bet it was :cheese:

I've heard rumblings that he was sick of being the LHC mascot, especially since he doesn't even have hair!

purplebubba
November 25th, 2008, 04:42 AM
My VO5 stash is in my tv entertainment center's cabinet.
At least it was.................

EvaSimone
November 25th, 2008, 04:43 AM
Miss Peacock Twist killed Mr. White Rain Extra Body in the Kitchen with a Rope Braid while he was busy making some home made hair stuff.

:rollin:

Very creative purplebubba, you should market a new version of Clue for LHC. The weapons could be rope braids, hair sticks, Ficcares umm....

purplebubba
November 25th, 2008, 04:54 AM
:rollin:

Very creative purplebubba, you should market a new version of Clue for LHC. The weapons could be rope braids, hair sticks, Ficcares umm....

Some product bottles are heavy enough to do the job. Might take more than one swing.
Maybe drop the shampoo on their toe and then swing the conditioner.
Not that I wish to encourage that sort of behavior IRL. But for a novel or game......

Maybe death by turby towel?

Smothered with a satin cased pillow?

:evil:

Tressie
November 25th, 2008, 05:40 AM
It was [insert Illinois member's name here] in the living room with the ficcare.

...this is LHC Clue, right?
Good one Gumball! LOL!!

Dolly
November 25th, 2008, 06:06 AM
Some hairtoys would make mighty good weapons!

Sherri
November 25th, 2008, 06:17 AM
Hmmm... I bet it was :cheese:

I've heard rumblings that he was sick of being the LHC mascot, especially since he doesn't even have hair!
:rollin:EvaSimone you make me laugh

AutumnLeaves
November 25th, 2008, 07:03 AM
Mr. Peacock Twist had to have plums if he was going to steal from and LHCer. I swear it wasn't me. Honest.

noelgirl
November 25th, 2008, 08:27 AM
No roomies, and I have carefully surveyed the area for anything that might have dropped. This has turned up nothing. The perp is still on the loose. Come out, come out, wherever you are.

aprilmay
November 25th, 2008, 10:01 AM
You missed the swarm of LHC members rushing your door and fist fighting for your new goodies before we leapt out the window? You must have been in a deeeeeep sleep to not hear us!:o

joyfulmom4
November 25th, 2008, 10:21 AM

I think he was using some mustard and plums.

BAHAHAHAHAHA! Love this one.

Obviously purplebubba must be guilty or he wouldn't be trying to pass off the blame on others.

RavennaNight
November 25th, 2008, 11:34 AM
Arm yourself. Invest in a hair dagger. But hide it when you're not wearing it.

Kirin
November 25th, 2008, 11:46 AM
Henna Scarlet did it with Mustard Cassia with a gallon jug of cider vinegar in the lavatory.

Morticia
November 25th, 2008, 11:47 AM
It must be the same member who keeps taking 1 of each of my pairs of hairsticks. :)

lora410
November 25th, 2008, 12:23 PM
The ghost did it :lol:

mooglewoo
November 25th, 2008, 12:26 PM
hehehehe love this thread LOLZ

Periwinkle
November 25th, 2008, 12:29 PM
It must be the same member who keeps taking 1 of each of my pairs of hairsticks. :)

We must catch this cunning thief!

I also believe that this is the member responsible for stealing all my kirby grips and hairpins. Devious person...

joyfulmom4
November 25th, 2008, 12:37 PM

Gee, that happens at my house too. Perhaps we should get together and see if we can match up any of our oddball singles?

rileysmama32208
November 25th, 2008, 01:29 PM
well it wasnt me, even tho im in chicago, lol. but do you have cats? my cats can move ANYTHING. my mother in law bought be this cast iron andle holder thing and she said the cats couldnt knock it down, it was too heavy. but they sure did knock it down, lol.

suicides_eve
November 25th, 2008, 03:55 PM
:ponder:....

i've got my suspicions :suspect:

wintersun99
November 25th, 2008, 04:43 PM

Speckla
November 25th, 2008, 05:05 PM
Not me. I've never posted on this site before. *snicker*
________
Honda Cl100 (http://www.cyclechaos.com/wiki/Honda_CL100)

alligatorbaby23
November 25th, 2008, 06:23 PM
Purplebubba, you have me in hysterics.

I was thinking "Clue" myself.

But I think it was Ms Scarlet. She is in the bathtub, rinsing henna off her head with a wide tooth comb. She has your fancy 'dish in there to help her detangle. Maybe you should worry less about the 'dish and more about your TOWELS!! EEK!

Chrissy
November 25th, 2008, 06:29 PM
I know I know!!! It's Faeries that Pegs sent!!! They are flying off to England to Peggsies house disposing of everyones items there.

Giggy2
November 25th, 2008, 07:47 PM
:couch:Personally..... I would've picked the "other" conditioner.... :eyebrows: Jk :p

RavennaNight
November 25th, 2008, 08:06 PM
:yawn: maybe it was that sleeping pill that makes you sleep-eat and sleep-drive? What was it called... Lunesta? Maybe you sleep washed and sleep styled, sleep drove, ditched the hair accessories somewhere, and came home? :sleep: