View Full Version : Another newbie

Wendi R
November 23rd, 2008, 07:10 PM
Hello everyone,

I have been lurking and have read some wonderful things so I decied to join. I have been making soap, lotions, etc. for 20 plus years. My hair has been a pixie cut to down to my buns. Right now I am mid-way neck length. I also use henna and have been for 20 years. My broher-in-law goes to India twice a year for work and always brings me back wonderful treats. BTW I am a florist and have an extensive herb garden that I use for cooking, facial/body products and even some limited distillation. If I can help anyone with any questions in those areas, just let me know.

Thanks in advance for all the fun.

Wendi

Gumball
November 23rd, 2008, 10:01 PM
Glad to have you here!

Teazel
November 23rd, 2008, 10:09 PM
Welcome to LHC, Wendi R! :flower:

I like the sound of your herb garden!

Redheaded Raven
November 23rd, 2008, 10:37 PM
Welcome and I would love to hear more about your herb garden:blossom:

Wendi R
November 24th, 2008, 07:37 PM
I have 2 really big weddings this weekend and I will be unable to focus on anything else for a few days. Of course both of my brides have wanted spring flowers instead of what is in season, so I am kinda freaking out. I will tell you how I and my DH have set up the garden and hopefully find some of the pix I took this summer when everything was happy. I have had some computer crashes and I do not know if the computer tech was able to retrieve the pixs. I will let yall know.

Wendi

Vitalai
November 26th, 2008, 01:43 AM
Hello Wendi! :flower: Welcome to LHC!

Good luck with the weddings!

jera
November 26th, 2008, 09:35 AM
Hi Wendi,

Welcome to LHC. :) Love the sound of your herb garden. I too have begun making my own hair and hand lotions / oils. I have a question for you re: herbs. How do you distill oil from the herb or flower petal? Presently I have to buy all my essential oils, but would love to learn this skill. ;)

neon-dream
November 26th, 2008, 11:59 AM
Hey Wendi :)
Welcome to the forums!!
xxx