PDA

View Full Version : A whole table of classic length long hairs!

Curlsgirl
November 23rd, 2008, 03:34 PM
There aren't really many long hairs around me as a rule but after church on Sunday we tend to see a few of them when we go to restaurants after church. Today we went to a different Mexican restaurant and this particular one had a table of at least 6 classic length or longer long hairs of all ages. I am sure they their religion probably believes in it and that's okay. I was just mesmerized. One woman had beautiful curls about hip length, one straight blond hair (classic) and then another brown wavy hair (longer than classic). A couple of others had really pretty updos. Anyway, I had a hard time keeping from staring!

Amara
November 23rd, 2008, 03:56 PM
How impressive to see so many all together!

Curlsgirl
November 23rd, 2008, 04:11 PM
It really was. And all their hair was SO healthy looking! I wanted to ask them to reveal some secrets! Hee hee!

Angellen
November 23rd, 2008, 05:20 PM
It makes me wonder if it was perhaps a long hair meet. So many longhairs at one place seems pretty unusual....

That would make for quite a jaw-dropping group, though, no doubt about it. :D Maybe next time you can ask for some hair care secrets? You know, just to help us out over here.... ;)

Curlsgirl
November 23rd, 2008, 05:43 PM
It makes me wonder if it was perhaps a long hair meet. So many longhairs at one place seems pretty unusual....

That would make for quite a jaw-dropping group, though, no doubt about it. :D Maybe next time you can ask for some hair care secrets? You know, just to help us out over here.... ;)

No don't think so. There is an Apostolic church in the area and they seemed to dress the way that religion does also. They were with their families and I wouldn't have wanted to intrude anyway. Normally I wouldn't mind giving a compliment and asking if I had the opportunity but not in this case. They were enjoying family time it seemed. :love:

Gypsy
November 23rd, 2008, 05:46 PM
We have a Mennonite gathering in my town and on those days I see a lot of long hair, just like you said; all together and quite the sight!

Dolly
November 23rd, 2008, 06:43 PM
We have a Pentacostal church in our small town, and all of the ladies have gorgeous hair! Most are classic or longer, and as a rule, many of them do fabulous updos when they are out and about.