PDA

View Full Version : Profile Question

ladiosaRosa
March 23rd, 2008, 07:24 PM
In my Profile....under 'Albums' it shows one pic of an updo and one pic of my Profile background texture. Does that background pic have to be there......in my 'Albums' box? I deleted my Profile pic Album and re-instated it again but it doesn't give me an option not to have an Album Cover for my Profile pics.

Anyone know what I'm talking about?

:waving: 'Night.

aisling
March 23rd, 2008, 11:23 PM
You can only see it yourself, we normal users can't see it (don't know about moderators). I think it's there for easier access for you, all your albums are gathered in one place. Perhaps you could leave the "Album cover" field empty, I see my only profile picture doesn't show up as an icon.

ladiosaRosa
March 24th, 2008, 04:20 PM
You can only see it yourself, we normal users can't see it (don't know about moderators). I think it's there for easier access for you, all your albums are gathered in one place. Perhaps you could leave the "Album cover" field empty, I see my only profile picture doesn't show up as an icon.

OK, I think I understand. When I go to your Profile, in the 'Albums' box I see two pics....one pic titled: 'Aislings Updo's and Tools' and another pic titled: 'Aisling's length pictures'. I do not see a pic of your background texture (very pretty, by the way). So I'll assume when members go to my Profile they're only seeing one pic of me with a Moezland Bun titled: 'ladiosaRosa's Pictures'.

Thank you again. :flowers: