PDA

View Full Version : Oh Wow Super Long Hair Sighting

nastasska
November 21st, 2008, 06:48 PM
After reading about it for so long it finally happened to me:cheese:Last night out shopping I saw in real life a woman with Knee Length Hair:cheese::disco::cheese::disco:

I'm so excited I never thought I'd have it happen to me:) Seeing hair that long in real life has really strengthened my resolve to grow mine as long as I can and this ladies hair was almost the same colour as mine:cheese:

If you were at Woolworths Woden last night and you're lurking here join!

Alana2000
November 21st, 2008, 06:54 PM
This reminds of the time back in May, when we stayed at a Travellodge (i think) in Ottawa Ontario, anyway long story short I saw a women with knee length blond hair, it was very healthy well maintained hair, she pulled it off flawlessly... if you are online here let me know I'd love to meet you!

jojo
November 21st, 2008, 07:06 PM
yes please join if your reading.

Sammybunny711
November 21st, 2008, 07:07 PM
OOO yes! How excited to see hair that long while being out and about! That is super exciting.

Curlsgirl
November 21st, 2008, 07:09 PM
The only time I saw hair that long was when I went to see Crystal Gayle in concert. Hee hee. I have only seen classic length otherwise, no longer.

BlndeInDisguise
November 21st, 2008, 07:10 PM
nastasska: That is so neat. You are definitely on your way. :)

trolleypup
November 21st, 2008, 07:23 PM
I can't wait for tomorrow's floor length sighting... :inlove:

misstwist
November 21st, 2008, 07:47 PM

Get a room!

Wait a minute, I think that's what's going on. :p

DecafJane
November 21st, 2008, 08:10 PM
Natasska, I think it is so funny that you are impressed by her hair, when if I saw your hair in real life, my jaw would drop, too! :D

nastasska
November 21st, 2008, 08:34 PM
Natasska, I think it is so funny that you are impressed by her hair, when if I saw your hair in real life, my jaw would drop, too! :D

:)

If you'd seen this hair you'd still be looking for your jaw:lol:

Dianyla
November 21st, 2008, 08:36 PM
Get a room!

Wait a minute, I think that's what's going on. :p
Mmhmm. Something like that! :roll:

Angelita
November 21st, 2008, 08:38 PM
o wow amazing .. the longest hair i ever saw in person was floor length hair and it was really heathy too =)

nastasska
November 21st, 2008, 08:40 PM
Mmhmm. Something like that! :roll:

You lot all need a cold shower;)

Bill D.
November 21st, 2008, 08:41 PM

I've seen that, at least in an implied sense, one time aside from my LHC friends. At a pow-wow I once saw a woman with an ankle-length braid; her hair would probably have been to the floor if loose.

Actually, the longest strands on Elizabeth's head are within a few inches of the ground, but when viewed casually her hair looks like it ends somewhat higher up.

Bill D.

Dianyla
November 21st, 2008, 08:42 PM
You lot all need a cold shower;)
Oh, no, we're just fine the way we are. :agree:

nastasska
November 21st, 2008, 08:55 PM
Oh, no, we're just fine the way we are. :agree:

I'll bet you are:smirk:

WritingPrincess
November 21st, 2008, 09:17 PM
Wow! I've never seen longer than classic in real life (other than an LHC meet) and it was most definitely not in good condition.

EdG
November 21st, 2008, 11:40 PM
Nastasska - cool! :cool:

Before joining LHC, I think I saw ankle-length hair only once in real life. Now after several hair meets, super long-hairs seem like a common occurrence! :D
Ed

missmanytoes
November 22nd, 2008, 12:10 AM
One of my co-workers has knee length hair - it is soft, even at the ends. And I recently saw a woman with a classic length braid, so I asked her how long it was when it was not braided - knee length! So that's 2 for me in one little bitty drinking village with a fishing problem (so proclaims the T-shirt with my town's name on it that I saw last week)

Vivien'
November 22nd, 2008, 02:35 AM
I don't remember having seen such long hair "IRL" :) Long hair as we have here, I mean, because I've seen two or three person with extra long dreadlocks (maybe knee length), either men or women...

Aditi
November 22nd, 2008, 03:12 AM
o wow amazing .. the longest hair i ever saw in person was floor length hair and it was really heathy too =)
ya even i saw a woman having floor-length hair, and it was so well maintained and shiny.

Xandergrammy
November 22nd, 2008, 05:45 AM

Awwww! You guys are so cute. :gabigrin:

Xandergrammy
November 22nd, 2008, 05:47 AM
At a pow-wow I once saw a woman with an ankle-length braid; her hair would probably have been to the floor if loose.

Bill D.

:inlove: Oh boy, that sounds so beautiful!!

Ryanne
November 22nd, 2008, 05:48 AM
Great!
There is a girl at my school that has knee-lenght hair, it looks very healthy.

Beatnik Guy
November 22nd, 2008, 10:46 AM
If you'd seen this hair you'd still be looking for your jaw:lol:
I guess that means you didn't compliment her then? :D

Congrats on your sighting, Nastasska. I expect you'll suddenly be seeing super long hair the whole time now...

Hatsumomo
November 22nd, 2008, 10:55 AM
It's when I see hair that length that I remember why I'm growing (or attempting to constantly) grow my own. It's just amazing in person! I saw a woman at the train station today with classic length, thick blonde hair but the most surprising thing was that it was bleached and still looked healthy. It's always fun to have a sighting though :)

hippiechick1976
November 22nd, 2008, 11:51 AM
I think the longest I've seen was a few weeks ago. I was at the mall and this lady took her hair down to put it back up again and it fell about 8-10 inches past the floor and she must have been close to 6 feet tall. I am 5'8 and she was a good 3-4 inches taller than me. I complimented her and she kinda gave me a weird look, saw my big bun and said thanks how long is yours? I said bra strap and she was like wow that must be mega thinck then...we then parted ways after comparing hair toys:)

spidermom
November 22nd, 2008, 12:56 PM
I sometimes see a woman walking her dog near the lake. Her hair is upper calf length, and I often wonder how she manages her hair after walking with it down. When I walk my dog with my hair down, I come home to knots and snarls, especially in the nape hair.

Copasetic
November 22nd, 2008, 03:14 PM
i what a fun sighting! there should be some sort of LHC hand sign. that way if you see someone with long hair, you can flash it to them, and if they flash back, you know that you are both members.
seriously. :p

the longest hair i have ever seen in person was about mid-bum. but i remember seeing a lady on the bus with a really long looking pony tail, that she was desperately trying to finger-comb. it was really matted and knotty. if it was brushed out it could have been thigh length.

vamq
November 22nd, 2008, 03:36 PM
One time, I was in a big city, and a woman walked past me, and I don't know why but I just had to look at her hair, and then I saw she had a kneelength braid. I just wondered how long that hair would be if it wasn't braided..Her hair didn't seem to be very healthy, but it still was so beautiful<3

I work in a supermarket, so I've seen a lot of long-haired people. The best one of them is an old lady (I think she must be about 65, maybe 70) who always wears her hair in a waistlength braid. I think it's nice to see that not all women cut their hair off when they get older.