PDA

View Full Version : What poo?

morguebabe
November 21st, 2008, 01:20 PM
OK I have dry hair, oily scalp, its thick (but getting thiner and I'd like more volume case it's flat), and it's colored treated and it kills me to see my color get washed down the drain. I tired avoiding using shampoo but just got really really greasy. What would you go with for shampoo?

chrissy-b
November 21st, 2008, 01:29 PM
One of my personal favorites is Lamas Botanicals Chinese Herb Stimulating Shampoo. It has made a difference in darkening some of my grey hairs and has helped to fill in some of my thinner areas. It isn't specified for dry hair, so I'm not sure how well it will work with that issue. It does contain protein, though so if your hair doesn't like protein, I wouldn't recommend it.

Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose Shampoo is very moisturizing for dry hair, I use it sometimes when my hair is feeling extra dry (but my scalp is still too oily to go w/o a wash) with good results.

Sammybunny711
November 21st, 2008, 01:39 PM
I can't remember...did you say you had used poo bars before? They really helped my oily hair TREMENDOUSLY to keep from getting oily so fast. They helped me to stretch washings out a little longer and allowed me to shower at night and still keep volume. :o)

morguebabe
November 21st, 2008, 01:41 PM
Nope never used a poo bar.