PDA

View Full Version : My hubby had a bad dream..

Curlsgirl
November 21st, 2008, 08:46 AM
He came in to kiss me goodbye this morning and said he had an awful dream that I had cut my hair!!! When I talked to him a bit ago on the phone (we're both at work now) he mentioned it again. He said it was terrible and that he LOVES my hair and all my braids and pigtails and french twists and curls and ALL of it!

It made me SO happy. :love: He's a keeper!!!

neon-dream
November 21st, 2008, 08:49 AM
Ahw that's so sweet :)!!!
You're so lucky

spidermom
November 21st, 2008, 10:44 AM
Heart warming; he's definitely a keeper. I'm not sure my DH even sees me anymore. I could probably cut my hair off, and it would take him weeks to notice. He's not the only one, though. He grew a beard awhile back, then he shaved it off, and it took me at least a few days to figure out what was different about him.

MandaMom2Three
November 21st, 2008, 10:50 AM
awwwwwwwwwww

Fillette
November 21st, 2008, 10:52 AM
Awww how sweet! Good for you, he is definitely a keeper.

SHELIAANN1969
November 21st, 2008, 11:26 AM
That actually made me giggle, that is so sweet! :crush:

Curlsgirl
November 21st, 2008, 11:55 AM
Heart warming; he's definitely a keeper. I'm not sure my DH even sees me anymore. I could probably cut my hair off, and it would take him weeks to notice. He's not the only one, though. He grew a beard awhile back, then he shaved it off, and it took me at least a few days to figure out what was different about him.

I can't imagine he would miss your beautiful locks!!! :faints:

Vitalai
November 21st, 2008, 05:23 PM
Awwwww! Squee! That's so sweet! :cloud9:

hippiechick1976
November 21st, 2008, 05:26 PM
awww how sweet!!! My guy is always telling the same things:)

jojo
November 21st, 2008, 05:51 PM
AWWW what a darling hubby you got, thats really cute

embee
November 21st, 2008, 06:26 PM
How sweet of him! You are very fortunate :)

He grew a beard awhile back, then he shaved it off, and it took me at least a few days to figure out what was different about him.

Hee hee... spidermom, that happened at my house too! But one time I didn't recognise him when I saw him walking down the street toward the shop - he'd shaved his beard... he looked *terrible* and he looked like a stranger.

skay
November 21st, 2008, 09:16 PM
He came in to kiss me goodbye this morning and said he had an awful dream that I had cut my hair!!! When I talked to him a bit ago on the phone (we're both at work now) he mentioned it again. He said it was terrible and that he LOVES my hair and all my braids and pigtails and french twists and curls and ALL of it!

It made me SO happy. :love: He's a keeper!!!

Hi Curlsgirl, hope your husband's recovered from the bad dream. Those aren't fun. :o

You had mentioned, in another post, that earlier that day you had your scalped burned. Perhaps this "distressed" his mind a little before he went to sleep? (If he didn't know about that incident maybe he clued in to that situation & you somehow).

Either way, looks like he's "in tune" to you and your interests. Very nice. :)

missbexy
November 22nd, 2008, 04:54 AM
Very sweet! I have to torment my bf with the idea of cutting my hair before he breaks his 'i'm not going to say what I think because its your hair+i would seem controlling' +tells me he loves my long hair+doesn't want me 2 cut it. Silly men :)