PDA

View Full Version : Lurked for a bit, then finally took the plunge

SASSyWitch
September 26th, 2024, 09:13 PM
Been growing my hair out for the last few years for funsies (goal is to reach rump, like it was back in first grade), but only just this year I decided I wanted to actually read up on how to take care of it. This community is where I first read about CWC which has been a game changer for my hair, so I decided I'd sign up and find more gems.

It's been ages since I've been on a proper forum, so I'm trying to get back in the groove of layouts, terminology, where everything is and rules. Please be patient with me as I fall on my butt a few times haha.

I'm keen to share enthusiasm with fellow newbies while we all have fun on our journeys and what we discover for our locks!

Nefcerka
September 27th, 2024, 12:02 AM
Hello, welcome :flower:

Fiorentina
September 27th, 2024, 01:53 AM
Welcome :)

SandyBottom
September 27th, 2024, 05:23 PM
Hi and welcome to the LHC!

maternalbew
October 24th, 2024, 09:51 PM
Been growing my hair out for the last few years for funsies (goal is to reach rump, like it was back in first grade), but only just this year I decided I wanted to actually read up on how to take care of it. This community is where I first read about CWC which has been a game changer for my hair, so I decided I'd sign up and find more gems.

It's been ages since I've been on a proper forum, so I'm trying to get back in the groove of layouts, terminology, where everything is and rules. Please be patient with me as I fall on my butt a few times haha. among us online (https://amongusonline.co/)

I'm keen to share enthusiasm with fellow newbies while we all have fun on our journeys and what we discover for our locks!

Don’t worry about getting back into the groove of forum life—we’ve all been there! It’s exciting that you’re here to share your experience and enthusiasm, and I’m sure you’ll pick things up quickly. Feel free to ask questions as you explore, and don’t hesitate to dive into discussions with others on their own hair journeys.

Don’t worry about getting back into the groove of forum life—we’ve all been there! It’s exciting that you’re here to share your experience and enthusiasm, and I’m sure you’ll pick things up quickly. Feel free to ask questions as you explore, and don’t hesitate to dive into discussions with others on their own hair journeys.

maborosi
October 24th, 2024, 10:32 PM
Welcome! :flower:
And welcome to you, too, maternalbew :blossom:

I'm a huge fan of forums, and LHC is probably the best of the best. Y'all are in a great community! :D

TatsuOni
October 25th, 2024, 01:09 AM
Welcome! :)