PDA

View Full Version : Hair visions/hair dreams?

backtolonghair
November 19th, 2008, 07:43 AM
Since joining this board, I have been having visions and dreams about my hair. :)

I had a vision the other day that I was combing my hair and it was bra strap length, and I had a dream the other night that I french braided my hair and it was really long as well.

Also I have this recurring dream where some guy is rubbing my back and he's talking with my parents and me. My hair is about APL. I get the feeling that we are dating. I am single right now, so I thought that was interesting. I'm trying to think how long it will be before I get to that length, since I'm about shoulder length right now.

Anyways, how about you? Have you had any dreams/visions about your hair? And have any of them come true???
Blessings

chrissy-b
November 21st, 2008, 10:38 PM
I haven't really had dreams about long hair, but for the past few weeks in most of my dreams my hair has been longer than it is in my waking state. Strange, but I didn't really even think about it or note it as odd. Didn't even remember it until I read your thread. It's almost as if my subconscious is ready for me to be a long hair again.

Why doesn't my body realize that and make my hair catch up!?

Juneii
November 21st, 2008, 10:44 PM
hmm, I remember several weeks ago I dreamed that I had hip length hair. it was really cool actually, it was like I separated into two people. the part of me that I saw through was playing with my other self's hair. I knew it was myself though, it was a bit awkward to see the back of my head. the thing that really blew me away was how silky my hair was. it really did feel like silk my dream.
then I watched myself seduce my ex - well, I would assume it was, he had really curly hair - by flicking my hair over my shoulder XD

ahh, well, what can I say? it was a dream. it got me really excited though, I would be so happy to have my hair that long and smooth :]

rose_in_bloom
November 21st, 2008, 11:14 PM
Yes, I often dream of having my hip-length hair back! It makes me sad. :(

winter_star
November 22nd, 2008, 03:18 AM
I had a dream the other day that everyone I knew had classic length hair and my little sister dyed her hair blonde... very weird. I don't usually dream specifically about hair, but lately I have been noticing it more in dreams and remembering hair more vividly than other facial features.

backtolonghair could your dream be a glimpse into the future? :heartbeat

Aditi
November 22nd, 2008, 03:23 AM
No i never had any hair dreams, but i do have vision of growing my hairs till waist-length and i am already on my way to my vision just couple of months let to achieve it.

granitbaby
November 22nd, 2008, 03:27 AM
About a moth ago I dreamed I had a classic length rope braid. It looked so good in the dream I decided to make it my real life hair goal :)
In my dream my hair was blond but I'm sure it will look nice with henna too.

backtolonghair
November 22nd, 2008, 08:45 AM
I had a dream the other day that everyone I knew had classic length hair and my little sister dyed her hair blonde... very weird. I don't usually dream specifically about hair, but lately I have been noticing it more in dreams and remembering hair more vividly than other facial features.

backtolonghair could your dream be a glimpse into the future? :heartbeat

Thanks everyone for sharing! I always like hearing about this kind of stuff.

Winter Star :
It might very well be a glimpse into the future.. I don't know. I guess time will tell. I have had a few dreams/visions come to pass, so I guess we will have to see. That would be very cool though if I was with someone... I've been single for quite awhile. There just seems to be no one here! lol

Blessings