PDA

View Full Version : How do you style Spanish Flamenco hair ringlets like this?

Priska
April 12th, 2024, 08:57 AM
https://img.aijaa.com/m/00884/15235207.jpg (https://aijaa.com/vRLDph)
Experiences or any good tips?.. Babyhairs there on the sides are so fragile and hair spray makes them so easily so dry.

Rainbouu
April 12th, 2024, 09:26 AM
Make your life easy and just use Schwarzkopf Got2b Glued eyebrow and Edges gel. A little tiny ammount will go a long way, it will hold like a rock all day, and it gives hair a darker, ultra shiny look. It is quite a firm hold so to take it down, just add warm water; it will begin to dissolve and you can gently cleanse it away. Done right I think this can be very protective for baby hairs. Hope this helps!

maborosi
April 12th, 2024, 10:40 AM
Make your life easy and just use Schwarzkopf Got2b Glued eyebrow and Edges gel. A little tiny ammount will go a long way, it will hold like a rock all day, and it gives hair a darker, ultra shiny look. It is quite a firm hold so to take it down, just add warm water; it will begin to dissolve and you can gently cleanse it away. Done right I think this can be very protective for baby hairs. Hope this helps!

Ohh, that looks really promising for my eyebrows! They sometimes have a mind of their own! I'm gonna have to check this stuff out!

Priska
April 12th, 2024, 10:48 AM

Thanks for the tip rainbouuu!!!

ETJ CURLS
April 12th, 2024, 10:09 PM
Go to youtube and type in "how to lay baby hairs." You will find a PLETHORA of vids (mostly of curly-headed folks) showing the most effective methods and products. Be careful though, because, as you mentioned, baby hairs are fragile. Over manipulating and styling them will definitely cause damage over time. (Once in a while for an event should be fine however!)

Priska
April 14th, 2024, 12:45 PM
Go to youtube and type in "how to lay baby hairs." You will find a PLETHORA of vids (mostly of curly-headed folks) showing the most effective methods and products. Be careful though, because, as you mentioned, baby hairs are fragile. Over manipulating and styling them will definitely cause damage over time. (Once in a while for an event should be fine however!)

Thank you ETJ CURLS!

Christi May
April 15th, 2024, 01:27 PM
I have so many baby hairs, it's ridiculous. I think it's breakage, to be honest. I basically have involuntary bangs. Luckily they're growing out, but that also means they're too long to do this cuteness.